Tammi Smith -The Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm

It's going around.

TS has always tried to spin her actions as someone just trying to help a mother fleeing an abusive boyfriend falsely listed as the biodad.

When the Smiths left the jail, Jack spoke to reporters about the TS forgery charge and said something about all the lies LM had told in his petition for custody and what about that... Well, we are a lot further down the road now, and we know the things that were the basis for LM's petition have overwhelmingly been verified.

So initially, I thought, ok, it's like an assault case where the defendant smears the victim and the jury acquits and is glad the creep got beat up.

With EJ's break with reality and Gabe still missing though, can TS (through her lawyer of course) really trash the only person who could have prevented this disaster by getting Gabe out of a dire situation. That's the conspiracy charge- custodial interference.

If this is a blither, forgive me. I'm old, but I blithered a lot when I was young too.

ahh...gotcha!

I cannot find any news on Tammi and EJ's satus conf this morning. I'm sure its nothing major but would like to know what happened anyway.

Key figure in Baby Gabriel case due in court

PHOENIX -- One of the key figures in the case of Gabriel Johnson, the Tempe baby who has not been seen since the day after Christmas, was due in Superior Court for hearing Monday.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Key-figure-in-Baby-Gabriel-case-due-in-court-100783154.html

(I hope this is the correct thread)

In this video it states there will be more information on tonights news. At least it's being covered by someone in the media and Gabriel's little face and his story is back out there.

So from what I gather Tammi is trying to reach a plea agreement. Interesting.

so she wants to plead guilty to the conspiracy charge?

I can't find anything anywhere except the video which requires downloading so any explanation from others is appreciated

I'm confused too...I was watching news tonight (KPHO and Arizona tonight shows) but couldn't find anything

They were not specific on anything. All I heard was some going back and forth on dates and her being heard the same time as EJ's. While all of this is going on they are mentioning plea deals. The judge was saying something about another hearing on Sept 27th with EJ and the rule 11 hearing. The DA said that they expect after the evidenciary hearing that the competency ruling will still stand. Anyway the judge was just saying Tammi's case would still be heard and has time from yesterdays date until Nov 15 or 16th unless of course a plea deal is reached. I gathered from it that they may have been working for some time now on a plea agreement. Either way I thought TPS wasn't guilty of anything and had nothing to do with any of this? uh huh...I think she doesn't want to be tried with EJ. I think if that happens she is scared about all that will really come out and she stands to lose alot. There must be some evidence that is making her atty's recommend a plea deal. I wish we knew what all of it was. Whatever the reason she is being advised to take a deal.

so she wants to plead guilty to the conspiracy charge?

I can't find anything anywhere except the video which requires downloading so any explanation from others is appreciated

I would suspect that she wants to have the conspiracy charge dropped for pleading guilty to the forgery charge. Both TPS and JS have admitted in interviews after the arrest that she did indeed put false info on the court documents, so there's really no way to fight that charge. But I don't know that she would be willing to plead guilty to the conspiracy charge.

And, IMHO, I don't think prosecutors would be willing to drop the conspiracy charge unless they were provided info as to how to get Gabe back. I think this case is too high profile for them to just walk away from that charge.

JMHO.

I would think that the court system will look at the fact that Gabriel is still missing because of TPS and EJ. IF the court system punks out on this one, the public outrage will be too intense for the courts to handle. IMO

my worry is, she will plead guilty to forgery and maybe/maybe not conspiracy, and the evidence will show that she wasn't involved from the point when EJ left for san antonio. and what happened to gabriel afterwards in san antonio is unrelated to her, and all EJ's own doing. and there will be no new info to lead to gabe from her. i just hope thru all this, the truth around what happened to gabriel is brought to light and he can be found and given justice. but i honestly think only EJ knows where gabriel is and what truly happened on 12/26...

BBM

I'm not sure what I feel about how involved TPS is in the San Antonio deal...I'm on and off the fence quite frequently. However I just have this gut feeling like I did the first time I saw the Smiths all over the TV...that they know way more than what they are saying. I also STRONGLY feel that had TPS and EJ never met Gabriel would be growing up and playing like all little ones should and he would be doing this with his father who loves him. I'll let ya know later whether I have climbed back up on the fence on San Antonio. For now I just have this nagging feeling that the Smiths know more.

We have a thread for the charge Elizabeth and Tammi face together, the conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

This thread, the Tammi charges thread, is for her charge of forgery.

The Elizabeth charges thread is for Elizabeth's charges of child abuse and custodial interference.

Thanks -
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove