Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After more than 30 hours of interrogation by detectives, Terence Darrell Kelly was charged with various offences and will front Carnarvon Magistrate’s Court on Thursday afternoon.

All previous threads discussing this case have been pulled due to the victim's name being contained throughout.

Although MSM is still using the victim's name, it is Websleuths policy NOT to do so.

Members may link to MSM articles related to the case, and the accused's name may be used but the victim's name may NOT be. If you quote anything from MSM, please ensure this minor child's name is changed to initials only.

Under Australian law, now that this individual has been charged, the case is under sub judice.

Please note: Under sub-judice, the following is not allowed:

Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any suggestions or direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "the accused", the "alleged killer" or "the defendant")
A defendant’s previous history of any offences
Scandalizing the court (disparaging judges/lawyers, any officer of the Court)
Broadcasting anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence.
Any non compliance with an Order of the court

Please do not post anything that violates the above principles. Breaching sub judice can result in charges of contempt of court.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Ah so it does look like they knew exactly which car they were looking for, that led them to him and then they went to his house. Imagine their surprise to find out she was alive after all this time. I bet they didn’t expect that.

I’ll bet with no plates there was no paper trial to the car. I wonder how they tracked it down.

Agreed, I don't think he will ever go to prison, but to a mental institution. Which I think is fair.

Agree. It seems like a deranged story of obsession and mental illness. Still, what that family went through was traumatic and it should be punished by the full extent of the law (taking into account to his mental illness), imo.

I have already seen many people on twitter claim that due to his race, that he has been brutalised by police, when the injuries were self-inflicted. I seriously hope this misinformation stops.

I see he is still in Carnarvon, appearing before the magistrate there, ... so.. not in Perth.

I don't think he will be held in Canarvon while awaiting his trial. I don't see that as a working operation at all.

This is the website for the Court Calendar.

View court schedules | Western Australian Government (www.wa.gov.au)

I don't know if his trial will be in Carnarvon. It could go either way, Perth or Canarvon.

People are entitled to have these kind of trials close to their home, and to the crime. The courthouse is on the corner of Babbage and Robinson Road, Carnarvon...it doesn 't look that big to me.. It is, as far as I can tell, a Magistrates court.

His crime is of a level above the adjudication of a magistrate. So, I don't think it will be held in Canarvon.. but.. who knows... .

He’s either very poorly and sincerely believes this fictional family he’s created and has a hugely unhealthy interest in girls, or he’s cleverly created a network of false profiles in order to snare real children. Either way, obviously a sickness of sorts but isn’t there always when your motivation is taking a child.

The fascination with children right down to pregnancy, apparently is interesting for someone who appeared to grow up without parents.

I see he is still in Carnarvon, appearing before the magistrate there, ... so.. not in Perth.

I don't think he will be held in Canarvon while awaiting his trial. I don't see that as a working operation at all.

This is the website for the Court Calendar.

View court schedules | Western Australian Government (www.wa.gov.au)

I don't know if his trial will be in Carnarvon. It could go either way, Perth or Canarvon.

People are entitled to have these kind of trials close to their home, and to the crime. The courthouse is on the corner of Babbage and Robinson Road, Carnarvon...it doesn 't look that big to me.. It is, as far as I can tell, a Magistrates court.

His crime is of a level above the adjudication of a magistrate. So, I don't think it will be held in Canarvon.. but.. who knows... .

This matter is an indictable offence which means that it will be dealt with in the District Court.

Agreed, I don't think he will ever go to prison, but to a mental institution. Which I think is fair.

The problem with criminals being committed to mental institutions is that they get out quite relatively quickly ... as soon as they are considered stable. They do not do the equivalent of a 20 year kidnapping sentence, for example.

Their new stability is usually medication dependant. Then once they are released (and perhaps still under outpatient care) they stop taking their meds and revert to previous behaviour.

IMO

This matter is an indictable offence which means that it will be dealt with in the District Court.
That is sort of what I said, it won't be the Magistrates court. There is a District Court contact, in Carnarvon..

The District Court is an intermediate trial court placing it between the Magistrates Court and the Supreme Court in the Western Australian courts hierarchy. The District Court deals with serious criminal offences including serious assaults, sexual assaults, serious fraud and commercial theft, burglary and drug offences.

But the court could decide not to hold it in Carnarvon. That won't be decided for a few weeks, I would think. . maybe not decided until around January.

It would be redundant to say that there is something very wrong with this guy, but I’m saying it anyway.

It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Prison or psychiatric hospital?

Does this guy work?

I am not liking that we are not hearing what the 'other offences' are.

WA police in a statement said the Carnarvon local had been charged with various offences relating to the alleged abduction of (CS) including “one count of forcibly taking a child under 16”. The matter is due back in court in early December.
West Australian police charge Terence Kelly, 36, over alleged abduction

It would be redundant to say that there is something very wrong with this guy, but I’m saying it anyway.

It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Prison or psychiatric hospital?

Does this guy work?
If its the Psychiatric hospital, there isn't one for nearly 900 klms in any direction. .. I do think he will be shifted to Perth very early on .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member