Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is mysterious how this can never be pinned down.

Somehow everyone in the media who lists TN's town is wrong, though. More coincidence!!!!

The press also said LE talked to Tommy in MA, the press also said Crystal was coming from GA when Haleigh went missing. The press says alot of things doesnt necessarily mean what they print/say has been checked out as a fact.

The press also said LE talked to Tommy in MA, the press also said Crystal was coming from GA when Haleigh went missing. The press says alot of things doesnt necessarily mean what they print/say has been checked out as a fact.

Yep, like they keep reporting RC and CS are cleared.

Yep, I remember the video and the reporter reporting from outside the Mobile Home saying Crystal had flown in from Georgia :)

If you do a search available on the net you will see that is not where she resides according to her address listing she had moved out of there in Nov 08. I have asked many times if this property is in the family name...could be the reason why. She is listed as living far away from PP. It is very interesting to note that RC and her switch this as their residence. RC lived there when TN lived in Satsuma on Shoreline. Later we see TN living there....IDK..I am thinking it is a common property in the family, but would be interested in who lives there now or at the tine of feb 10th, since she was listed elsewhere.

If you do a search available on the net you will see that is not where she resides according to her address listing she had moved out of there in Nov 08. I have asked many times if this property is in the family name...could be the reason why. She is listed as living far away from PP.

She rents as has been said here 100s of times.

I have a friend whose sons set up a mailbox on a rural county road to get mail from girls that their mother wouldn't intercept. They did not live on that road and no one questioned it until one day the mother drove by and saw one of the boys getting mail out of the mailbox. I don't have a clue about where TN lives but I know a mailbox doesn't mean much.

Searches thru White Pages, gov regs, intellius all indicate she lives on Rita Ln, police report indicates she lives on Rita Ln, mailbox indicates she lives on Rita Ln. Lake Como is no where near Lady Lake as some have been trying to say she lives bases on old court documents.

I am sure LE is fully aware of where TN lives and it coincides with her arrival time at the mobile home the morning Haleigh went missing.

As of Nov 08, TN is not listed as living in PP....in fact her address is listed 84 miles away. It was also confirmed again in May of this year according to public records. I think her address is vital regarding this case. It would be helpful to know why she is listed as living in...(blank).............on all public records and not PP.

I wasn't going to weigh in but you made me :) Yes, it's what a younger person calls an older person to avoid the familiarity of just "L" but soften the formality of "Ms Florida". Courtesy in the south is very ritualized and in many ways reflects the caste system we still live under in some places. It is something we pride ourselves on, southern hospitality, although it can be as fake as can be.

To hear an older person address a younger person as Miss Nancy is just strange and wrong to my ears and it jolted me. If Nancy called her Ms Neves ahe should call her Ms Grace in return but the Ms Nancy came across as a deliberate attempt at ingratiation. And it probably was just that.

I would like to know if Mark N (love his name!) is still spokesman or whatever for Theresa.

I did not think that Teresa was much older than Nancy. Nancy is in her forties and Teresa is in her late forties, IIRC, from Teresa's Birthday dinner at Chilis and also the time and place of Ron's on his knees proposing to Misty event. I was born Southern and raised Southern and a Southern Lady can rip your guts out and throw them to the wolves with a honey voice and a smile, :crazy: anyway, there is absolutely no reason for Teresa to address Nancy as anything but Nancy seeing as to how close in ages they are. I think Ron's saying "Miz Nancy" seems to working so well at impressing Nancy's ego that Teresa took up the reins and continued to flatter her as well. ONe more comment: Nancy may have been born and raised in Georgia but it is very apparent that she has totally forgotten her manners and Southern upbringing and is a disgrace to Southern womanhood. :crazy:

I don't recall them referring to GVS as Miss Greta...but I may not have been listening closely.

I did not think that Teresa was much older than Nancy. Nancy is in her forties and Teresa is in her late forties, IIRC, from Teresa's Birthday dinner at Chilis and also the time and place of Ron's on his knees proposing to Misty event. I was born Southern and raised Southern and a Southern Lady can rip your guts out and throw them to the wolves with a honey voice and a smile, :crazy: anyway, there is absolutely no reason for Teresa to address Nancy as anything but Nancy seeing as to how close in ages they are. I think Ron's saying "Miz Nancy" seems to working so well at impressing Nancy's ego that Teresa took up the reins and continued to flatter her as well. ONe more comment: Nancy may have been born and raised in Georgia but it is very apparent that she has totally forgotten her manners and Southern upbringing and is a disgrace to Southern womanhood. :crazy:

.........and bless her heart. (being a southern lady, I am sure you know what that means)

I have been expecting some kind of feedback on how Nejame and TM responded to TN's continuing support of Misty and her about face on working with Nejame and Tim. Has something come out and I just missed it? Anyone? Does Tim still plan on searching for Haleigh in a few weeks? Is Nejame still trying to help TN?

I am going to take a guess and say MN is not working with TN at the moment. He did not appear with her the other day. I think he accomplished the request to get Haleigh's name "out there".

I don't recall them referring to GVS as Miss Greta...but I may not have been listening closely.

I was just about to reply with that same comment! I sure haven't heard them refer to TM as Mr. Tim or Mr. Miller, no Mr. Mark or Mr. Nejame, no Miss Meridith either on national TV as I recall.
I lived in the south too, so I am willing to say it is a sign of respect IF it is done in response to everyone, and IF it sounds sincere and not patronizing. I am not sure that can be claimed in this case.

I has been stated that TN lives on rita lane in this thread and that it has been verified by Itellius, white pages, etc. In fact, I just looked in those two places and they list TN as living in Fruitland Park and LadyLake. Furthermore, I still cannot find records regarding this Rita Lane MH. If anyone has information about this address and the owner of property, please clarify. At one time there were 5 MH's on that lane and 4 are owned by the same person. The fifth has no info available....and of course that is 105. Of course I don't have all access to all records. It has to be there somewhere.

I has been stated that TN lives on rita lane in this thread and that it has been verified by Itellius, white pages, etc. In fact, I just looked in those two places and they list TN as living in Fruitland Park. Furthermore, I still cannot find records regarding this Rita Lane MH. If anyone has information about this address and the owner of property, please clarify. At one time there were 5 MH's on that lane and 4 are owned by the same person. The fifth has no info available....and of course that is 105

Wonder who I need to know to have my address and property listed with no info available.....I'd kinda like to be incognito. :crazy:

Don't me mad if this has been brought up recently. I havent read anything about it in a long time. Was the mystery about TN "luriing" Cobra to the green trailer near the pigpen ever figured out? TIA

Nonni, as far as I know, thoughts on that are pure speculation. If I remember I will post what I have learned on the rumor thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8