Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fly technically, but I probably could have made it to that house faster than she did. She had sufficient time to throw on some clothes and drive like a bat out of hell. They would have been lucky if I stopped to even put on clothes.

I think it is fascinating people want to judge her on her quick response! LOL She did what most of us determined we would have done which is to get there A.S.A.P. come hell or high water.
d

Yep, and I have heard of people dying in a car accident on the way to the ER.
Sufficient time like .... 10 minutes to be dressed, prepared with PIC and wearing her sheriff's dept decal sweater..

If . you configure the 911 call lasting at least 5 minutes, that doesn't leave much wiggle room to make that drive and be there by 3:49.

Pretty obvious, she was called earlier. Ron who was too upset to talk to LE, was able to tell mommy all about it. She sure did get there quickly....she had to talk to LE for her son who was not able. He let a teenager speak for him till him mother arrived then she could take over. He knew she was coming so he stayed in the driveway till she got there to make it all better. He is immature and emotionally crippled. No matter how bad things are for you, you should be able to assist LE when your child's life is at stake.

Killing 2 birds with one stone here. I agree that TN was called before LE. Absolutely. That is how I read it in the police report. Strange how people interpret things differently.
Also, LE did state that Ron was too emotional to give them any 'useful information'.

I would love to bring up some Misty inconsistencies in that very same report but this is TN's thread.

Police Report Print Screen.jpg

Killing 2 birds with one stone here. I agree that TN was called before LE. Absolutely. That is how I read it in the police report. Strange how people interpret things differently.
Also, LE did state that Ron was too emotional to give them any 'useful information'.

I would love to bring up some Misty inconsistencies in that very same report but this is TN's thread.

View attachment 4266

Yep - it's in the second paragraph of the Additional Information on the LE Report.

"I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding Haleigh, however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information."

RC pulled in driveway and told Misty to call 911 which was 3:27 - TN stated she was notified around 3:30 am - I am missing where in the police report it states TN was called before LE. RC was looking for his phone, could he have not called TN while Misty was on 911? I am sure LE has all the phone records at this point so they will know exactly when she was notified.

RC pulled in driveway and told Misty to call 911 which was 3:27 - TN stated she was notified around 3:30 am - I am missing where in the police report it states TN was called before LE. RC was looking for his phone, could he have not called TN while Misty was on 911? I am sure LE has all the phone records at this point so they will know exactly when she was notified.

Is that what all that cabinet banging on the 911 call was?? RC looking for his phone? Do you have a link for him looking for his phone?

You can listen to the 911 call and hear him asking Misty about the phone so obviously there are two phones. I heard noises in the background but could not tell you if it was cabinets banging, doors opening closing, furniture being turned over or what.

Is that what all that cabinet banging on the 911 call was?? RC looking for his phone? Do you have a link for him looking for his phone?

You can listen to the 911 call and hear him asking Misty about the phone so obviously there are two phones. I heard noises in the background but could not tell you if it was cabinets banging, doors opening closing, furniture being turned over or what.

Would it not be more important to assist LE w/the info they need to find your daughter rather than finding your other phone to call Mommy.

That is supposing that the cleaned up 911 tape can be authenticated and an expert is certain that RC stated on tape that he was looking for his phone.

IMHO.... TN knew what had happened long before any 911 call was ever made. I highly suspect thats the real reason why she sent family over there early that evening.

I don't lthink RC was calling her during that call. He was screaming and yelling and busy hanging up on the dispatch. By this time it was at least 3:35.

Instinct is telling me they may have placed the calls beforehand. This is what makes them appear guilty. Something went terribly wrong on that Monday early evening.

Has it ever been doscussed why TN sent a "family member" (her words) to check on the kids at the trailer? GGMA goes over with somebody in the car (because she uses the pronoun "we". Can we go as far as to say RC may have called his mom and relayed something that alerted her to go to Green Lane. I wonder why TN did not go. Was she working or not nearby..

There are so many things that do not add up. When you combine these with the lies of Misty, it is no wonder that so many people think R & M are involved. Well, for sure M, but R runs a close second.

BBM
I still wonder what took them so long to call 911, Busy. According to the police report Misty says that she woke up BEFORE 3 (don't know how she saw a 3 on the clock if she woke up before 3), and she also states on that same police report that Ron arrived FIVE minutes later.

OK, so let's say that if Misty woke up before 3 like she stated, I'll give her until 2:59 at the very latest, with Ron arriving home about 3:05. It took them 22 more minutes to call 911 (According to their statements to LE in the first police report)

This is all documented fact by LE. My point being, I can pretty much guarantee that Ron called TN in those 22 minutes.

I don't believe RC arrived home until 3:25 or so based on his work schedule. Off work at 3 clock out, stop at convenience store, 15 minute drive home or so.

I honestly havent figured out when Misty woke up, I believe it was 3 or after simply because of the timeline LE has given. Between 7pm and 3am.
I am sure with phone records and additional interviews after things calmed down LE has a pretty good handle on Mistys actions and when she discovered Haleigh missing. If there are phone calls before 3:00 am we have a problem.

BBM
I still wonder what took them so long to call 911, Busy. According to the police report Misty says that she woke up BEFORE 3 (don't know how she saw a 3 on the clock if she woke up before 3), and she also states on that same police report that Ron arrived FIVE minutes later.

OK, so let's say that if Misty woke up before 3 like she stated, I'll give her until 2:59 at the very latest, with Ron arriving home about 3:05. It took them 22 more minutes to call 911 (According to their statements to LE in the first police report)

This is all documented fact by LE. My point being, I can pretty much guarantee that Ron called TN in those 22 minutes.

Busy, I can certainly say that you try to remain level-headed. I do appreciate that. I know you lean a certain way but you do pretty much remain with the facts.

I have a problem with this case. I do not know and can't place RC with the crime. I can take a major leap and say Misty is involved due to the totality of the circumstances. There are just too manyy things going on that day to dismiss as coincidental. The day seems to be filled with oddities. When you place all this together, it comes out dirty. I can eliminate the Sheffields due to distance. I still cannot locate TN and her hours and residence. Ron told the minister he worked an 8 hr shift that day. Some believe he went into work at 7:00PM. I also cannot by the stranger.
(
Somehow or other, I believe TN knows what happened. This allegience to Misty doesn't fit. Because of that, I place Ron at the crime. Normally an occurence such as this breaks t people apart, not puts them together. Those who remain either have a very long history, and both have a spirituality to get them through this. These two have neither. they hardly know each other yet stand together....I am not buying the "love" aspect. It could be avoidance of priison or it could be complicity as the reason for the union.

TN fits. in the mystery....either as a player or one who has knowlege, that is if the addresses or timelines are not true.

I don't believe RC arrived home until 3:25 or so based on his work schedule. Off work at 3 clock out, stop at convenience store, 15 minute drive home or so.

I honestly havent figured out when Misty woke up, I believe it was 3 or after simply because of the timeline LE has given. Between 7pm and 3am.
I am sure with phone records and additional interviews after things calmed down LE has a pretty good handle on Mistys actions and when she discovered Haleigh missing. If there are phone calls before 3:00 am we have a problem.

BBM. Don't we wish we could see those phone records? WE need a doc dump! :crazy:
More importantly, we need Haleigh.

Busy, I can certainly say that you try to remain level-headed. I do appreciate that. I know you lean a certain way but you do pretty much remain with the facts.

I have a problem with this case. I do not know and can't place RC with the crime. I can take a major leap and say Misty is involved due to the totality of the circumstances. There are just too manyy things going on that day to dismiss as coincidental. The day seems to be filled with oddities. When you place all this together, it comes out dirty. I can eliminate the Sheffields due to distance. I still cannot locate TN and her hours and residence. Ron told the minister he worked an 8 hr shift that day. Some believe he went into work at 7:00PM. I also cannot by the stranger.
(
Somehow or other, I believe TN knows what happened. This allegience to Misty doesn't fit. Because of that, I place Ron at the crime. Normally an occurence such as this breaks t people apart, not puts them together. Those who remain either have a very long history, and both have a spirituality to get them through this. These two have neither. they hardly know each other yet stand together....I am not buying the "love" aspect. It could be avoidance of priison or it could be complicity as the reason for the union.

TN fits. in the mystery....either as a player or one who has knowlege, that is if the addresses or timelines are not true.

Do you think that TN, and/or AS, will ever again be ok with Jr and, with hope and prayer, Haleigh being left alone with Misty at night ? IMO, despite the avowals of support, I really doubt it.

TN lived only 9-10 miles from the Cummings MH. So what if she was called before LE was called? Does it make a difference if she was called at 3:24 or between the 911 conversations or after? No. She got there as fast as she could, no doubt speeding the whole way and ignoring speed limits, stop signs or traffic lights. Just like I would if I were in her shoes.

I understand that you all want to find something sinister in her arrival time, I just don't know why none of you will accept that she could travel 10 miles in less than the Mapquest estimate of 16 minutes or that anyone could move as fast as she did that night.

How long would it take you to get out of bed, slip into some underclothes, slacks, t-shirt, jacket, shoes, grab your phone, purse, a photo and car keys? Let's all time ourselves. Then we can chart a distance 10 miles from our houses, wait until 3:25 am and drive it as fast as we can and see who gets the job done in the shortest amount of time.

I think you are all being too hard on TN.

For me to make it in that time...LE would have seen a naked woman.
Tn, maybe she has different powers than I...IDK.

What's pulling on some jeans, shoes, bra, and shirt heading out the door. I have driven 10 miles in less than 16 minutes during the daytime and with traffic. In fact if she was driving over the speed limit,as she said, you could make 10 miles in half that time, especially a straight shot down the highway at 3:30 AM

TN lived only 9-10 miles from the Cummings MH. So what if she was called before LE was called? Does it make a difference if she was called at 3:24 or between the 911 conversations or after? No. She got there as fast as she could, no doubt speeding the whole way and ignoring speed limits, stop signs or traffic lights. Just like I would if I were in her shoes.

I understand that you all want to find something sinister in her arrival time, I just don't know why none of you will accept that she could travel 10 miles in less than the Mapquest estimate of 16 minutes or that anyone could move as fast as she did that night.

How long would it take you to get out of bed, slip into some underclothes, slacks, t-shirt, jacket, shoes, grab your phone, purse, a photo and car keys? Let's all time ourselves. Then we can chart a distance 10 miles from our houses, wait until 3:25 am and drive it as fast as we can and see who gets the job done in the shortest amount of time.

I think you are all being too hard on TN.

I agree, dot eyes. Much ado about nothing.

IMHO.... TN knew what had happened long before any 911 call was ever made. I highly suspect thats the real reason why she sent family over there early that evening.

So, Teresa knew Haleigh was gone between 7-8 after Mrs. Sykes left there and they all stayed quiet till Misty called 911 7 hours later? :rolleyes:

Do you happen to have a little linky link to the first time on the clock that Crystal inquired about her child? I was not aware that you were there. Got a link to where TN indicated what her thoughts were?
I don't need a link. It has been gone over a thousand times in as many threads here.

Crystal got the call from Teresa at 3:49 am. Crystal said she waited approximately an hour after Teresa called to call her mother. Her father claimed on camera he got a call from her at 5:00 am asking him to check to see if it was "a prank" (Crystal's words).

I don't recall hearing Crystal EVER calling back to "inquire" about Haleigh from Ronald or TN about the ongoing search for her child from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member