Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurking mode, I tend to get quiet when things get heated up. Throwing this out there.......Teresa is most definately in a tight position in this. I see her tears to be genuine for the most part. I normally am a good judge of behavior......so it struck me as a planned intentional action on TN's part to take photographs of Haleighs injuries from school. She had calculating reasons to document such events. Smart move....but we will find TN is not only on top of keeping good score... and has a huge influence on this custody issue. Couple that strong move with the comment about Misty being more of a mother figure to her 2 grandbabies. TN has huge motivation for not wanting her son to lose custody. Her motives seem endearing, in a sense. But I can see her little web she creates behind the scenes. She (TN) wont say nothing bad about the mother (CS), but she hasnt said anything good either.....and she paints a pretty picture of a 17 yr old (MC) Mary Poppins fairytale to the public, who knows darn well that girl (MC) had potentially left her grandbabies alone and maybe used drugs that night, maybe wasnt home, maybe lied to LE, maybe cheated on her son, maybe even threatened to leave Ronald if he didnt do what she told him to do.....(TN) expects us to believe she was mother of the year material?

TN who has her ducks in a row, buys this BS? from MC & her son, lets not forget his shannergans?? No way. She's too smart for that. IMO

Respectfully Bolded BY Me
:clap: I think you are on to something here.
I had not been able to put the few pieces together, but, you have put forth a theory that would be the most reasonable and believable motive for TN's behavior and actions. However, IMOO, I don't believe Misty is in the dark as to her role in TN motives. This is a custody fight and has been for awhile, DCF has been involved in the recent past at the urging of CS and Family. (Family has stated they have called DCF on several occasions in the past.) IMOO I would believe TN is trying to protect her son the only way she knows how and it would have to be legal, her position with the dispatch would be at risk. I see this mothers motives to keep her grandchildren in her sons custody and Misty's usefulness could be expendable at any time in the future. This to me doesn't seem to be a cover up, but, as a plan of defence from attacks that have been in action since the beginning from the Sheffield/ Griffis side. The guilty will have to maintain their deception a little better if they think they are going to continue trying to fool LE and FBI and the public. The weakest link could be their downfall.

I'm still trying to figure out why it too TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

I'm still trying to figure out why it took TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

Good morning,
I was wondering what you are referring to in regards to a week from what event?
Would it be possible the family sought council with the new attorneys and they (new Attorney's) decided on the time and release of the time stamped photos? TIA

Could be because they did it properly through an attorney vs throwing pictures out to the national media? I am sure the attorney decided when to address the issue.

I'm still trying to figure out why it too TN a week to produce a week of time-stamped photos that were supposedly taken in November.

Could be because they did it properly through an attorney vs throwing pictures out to the national media? I am sure the attorney decided when to address the issue.

Really? I saw them all on a national media outlet. Didn't you?

I don't understand. Should KP and CS have hired another attorney to do it through?

IMOO Crystal has done enough damage with the Attorney she has at the present time. I would bet no other attorney will step up to that distasteful plate. Just MOO

Good morning,
I was wondering what you are referring to in regards to a week from what event?
Would it be possible the family sought council with the new attorneys and they (new Attorney's) decided on the time and release of the time stamped photos? TIA

About 15 minutes ago, I took a "time-stamped" photo dated November 2008.

LOL
You should give lessons to Crystal, she obviously didn't know how to cover her but on that opportunity for deception.
Not trying to offend.:blowkiss:

LOL
You should give lessons to Crystal, she obviously didn't know how to cover her but on that opportunity for deception.
Not trying to offend.:blowkiss:

or perhaps there was no need to 'cover her butt'? :waitasec:

TN is a tenacious and loyal mother and grandmother-- I understand her motivations for preparing a custody defense-- she wants to retain her intimacy with her grandchildren.

What I cannot understand, is why she isn't as tenacious in her efforts to recover Haleigh!

When she starts documenting her efforts in this horrendous situation, then I will examine her efficacy in those regards. Right now...she is all but absent in the battle for Haleigh's life! mo

TN is a tenacious and loyal mother and grandmother-- I understand her motivations for preparing a custody defense-- she wants to retain her intimacy with her grandchildren.

What I cannot understand, is why she isn't as tenacious in her efforts to recover Haleigh!

When she starts documenting her efforts in this horrendous situation, then I will examine her efficacy in those regards. Right now...she is all but absent in the battle for Haleigh's life! mo

What battle?

Is it possible she knows where Haleigh is?

What battle?

Finding Haleigh, locating Haleigh, recovering Haleigh...the immediate emergency that Haleigh is in...that war is on, imo.

She's pooped out for some reason...

Finding Haleigh, locating Haleigh, recovering Haleigh...the immediate emergency that Haleigh is in...that war is on, imo.

She's pooped out for some reason...

Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.

Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.

Yeah, I agree-- I didn't mention the whole bunch of them because this is the TN thread.

A wellness check on Misty might not be a bad idea. mo

someone else here explained about all pictures having a hidden timestamp and stuff that can't be altered. I will see if I can find what they said.

She is as tenacious as a Pit Bull. That is why I cannot get over the fact that she has welcomed and defended Misty. Something is stinky in Denmark and I call bs on TN. She's protecting RC or herself. No other reason for the way she is behaving re: Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~