Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, TN is like a shape-shifter to me, and I'm beginning to see too many similarities to another infamous Florida grandmother who's been in the news...

Can't wait for the sun to shine on the interviews with LE, FBI, etc.! moo

The wedding issue aside, the only other issue I have with her is this: why in the world didn't she go to LE when she got upset about what she found in the woods, instead of getting caught up in that Cobra mess? That's it...

IMO People believed Cobra was gonna come in and find Haleigh. LE had searched and came up empty. Maybe initially before Cobra did his commentary on RC - TN thought Cobra was her only hope of finding Haleigh. He went to a vigil acted like he was being a friend to them talked big about how many hours he was working how he was not afraid to go anywhere anytime. I can understand TN believing in Cobra initially and turning to him to search.

The wedding issue aside, the only other issue I have with her is this: why in the world didn't she go to LE when she got upset about what she found in the woods, instead of getting caught up in that Cobra mess? That's it...

IMO People believed Cobra was gonna come in and find Haleigh. LE had searched and came up empty. Maybe initially before Cobra did his commentary on RC - TN thought Cobra was her only hope of finding Haleigh. He went to a vigil acted like he was being a friend to them talked big about how many hours he was working how he was not afraid to go anywhere anytime. I can understand TN believing in Cobra initially and turning to him to search.

I agree, He talked big, she is desprate to find that child and she belived him.
He, in turn sucker punched her with that video. :furious:

I believe the reason TN kept taking pics of the monkey bars injury as it progressed is because DCF has been involved with the family I believe 3 other times for allegations. She wanted to be able to show proof this injury was a simple school yard accident to DCF should the need arise. She was just covering their behind for this injury. IMO.

I think she was giving him a zinger...ditched him to humiliate him.

Pay back is a you know what...lol

Jmo, she was upset as GR was making nasty allegations/insinuations including one that could place RC, Jr and the whole family in danger. I don't blame her for being very upset.

GR was WAYYY out of line on that. He blindly accepted EVERY allegation that Crystal made against Ron and then attacked him with it.

He is NO journalist and his attack upon an upset father who is missing is daughter in uncalled for. Wasn't it GR who also had that disgusting video of Crystal coaching JR to say what she wanted him to say?

This is Clanish. This is secrets and lies and bullies winning because bullies always win. -debs

TN and family did exceptionally well during the tv interviews, show appearances and all that,
but, I feel when their expected time limit came up ... time for this to stop being a busy case - then a silent case,
they folded. On the tat trip RC explained quite well he didn't want people all up in his business and
he could no longer do as he wanted without a camera stuck in his face, etc.. yada, yada... jmo

This is Clanish. This is secrets and lies and bullies winning because bullies always win. -debs

TN and family did exceptionally well during the tv interviews, show appearances and all that,
but, I feel when their expected time limit came up ... time for this to stop being a busy case - then a silent case,
they folded. On the tat trip RC explained quite well he didn't want people all up in his business and
he could no longer do as he wanted without a camera stuck in his face, etc.. yada, yada... jmo

Well, now Radio, if you're going to quote me, might as well go whole hog and put what I really feel out there:

"This is (about) a little victim because someone wanted to zoom someone else in the worst possible way. This is another child's safety at risk and no safety net around him. This is a lot of hideous *advertiser censored**ery most foul."

Please show me where I mentioned her husband looks like a drinker as I don't recall saying it. Thanks. (I don't remember seeing him on tv speaking at all either.)

:doh:I am very sorry SeriouslySearching. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose: :rose:

I have a great deal of respect for Teresa. I do not see ANY comparison to CA in any way. I pegged CA immediately and there is nothing in Teresa's demeanor which reminds me of the manipulative person (imo) I see in CA.

Teresa has done nothing wrong to date. She loves Haleigh. She would do anything to bring her home. She also loves Rj and Ronald. I believe her taking up for Misty is because of them. If she had reason to believe that Misty was somehow instrumental in doing harm to Haleigh, but she had to go along with whatever LE told her to...she would do it, imo. I also think she allows Ronald to make his own decisions and is not one of "those" mothers. Jumping in after Geraldo attacked him doesn't surprise me since I would not have been so kind to him.

Right now, she is concerned about her son's health...both mental and physical...as any mother should be. She hates seeing him in despair. It pains her to see him cry. She has love written all over her and a truly broken heart over Haleigh.

ITA! Well said SS!!

Has TN taken a lie detector test?

I am almost certain I saw a video where she said she did. I feel confident she did anyway as close as she is. I would trot off and look for the video, but I'm dodging tornado cells and have other things on my mind right now. Thank goodness for computer power surge protectors today... :crazy:

I am almost certain I saw a video where she said she did. I feel confident she did anyway as close as she is. I would trot off and look for the video, but I'm dodging tornado cells and have other things on my mind right now. Thank goodness for computer power surge protectors today... :crazy:

Take cover, radio, and be careful! Was bad weather here early this morning and extremely windy still. I am hearing your weather is worse, tho!

I would like to see everyone take another polygraph now because LE probably knows more now than they did then. IE: Cell phone records and so forth.

This is not in answer to anyone's post; just a comment.

In the beginning, I thought that TN was the most reasonable and trustworthy of the whole bunch. I have now changed my mind. IMO, this woman has a very good reason to be so protective of Misty. Only she knows what that reason is, but I do not buy that of all of the gf's Ronald has had, that Misty is the best.

That TN kept on and on about wanting Misty to be the children's mommy is just sickening to me. Whether she likes Crystal or not, Crystal is and always will be the children's only mother.

I am hoping the real truth in this case will come out sooner rather than later. I am thinking that TN will not like it when it finally does, IMO.

What I see happening here is CS is implying that RC is directly or indirectily involved in the disappearance of their child. She is trying to bring attention to the fact that he is violent. The Cummings family are protecting RC and are trying to discredit her.

I am not a TN follower and I have no reason to be hostile towards her....however, my alert button is on. Despite the fact that she presents well and has a great employment in that area and life style, she has not done a very good job of raising either of her children. RC and his sister have seen their share of trouble. So I have to look behind the good presentation and wonder why both children are not doing well. It looks to me Ron is very dependent on her. I see RC as very attached at the hip to his mom. I know nothing of his sister (Crystal?) but their appears to be family dysfunction to say the least.

We have to stay focused on Haleigh but it would be helpful to know the dynamics of this family. I think Crystal is calling attention to RC because she wants him hauled in and questioned hard. If I were in her place, I know I would. She is intentionally driving the case towards custody in the hopes of bringing (documenting) his violent nature. She sees RC as a possible murder suspect or in the arena of those that could do harm to her children. She is fighting the best way she can. Everyone else is jumping on a band wagon and throwing darts at her. Forget the custody for the moment and look at the facts she is presenting as to why she wants the children removed from that family.

IMO TN's significance is that she is not a reliable source of information regarding the case. At the first, I really wanted to believe her as she is articulate and ingratiating.

However, I started to see her behaving like a woman who sadly smiles and says, "I just love so and so to death and would never say a bad word about her, but.......". This was disappointing and my confidence was slightly lessened.

That confidence was totally eroded with TN's avid endorsement of the wedding.

1. The rationale for the wedding, "It's what Haleigh wanted", is unbelievable. Who would encourage a son to get married in a rush because that's what his 5 year daughter wanted ? How does that form a solid foundation for a life-term committment between the bride and groom ? Ron was 25 years old and the father of 2, (possibly 3), children. And now she's encouraging him to get married to yet another girl ? His first marriage ? Come on...

2. The bride-to-be walked out of a police interview regarding TN's missing grand daughter on the eve of the wedding. And still she wants this girl to become a member of her family ?

I wouldn't care if the policeman was rude to Misty. I wouldn't care if the policeman raised his voice to Misty. I wouldn't care if the policeman called Misty a liar. All, all, I would care about is that the police keep hollaring, keep looking, keep demanding answers about my grandchild. If I thought Misty was totally uninvolved, I would hold her hand going into the police station. I would hug her to pieces after the interview. I would thank her a zillion times for putting up with the police and the press. I would treat her like a princess - just as long as she cooperated with the search for my little grand daughter.

3. On the wedding day, LE conducted a large search - more than 100 officers from multiple agencies. How could TN or anyone else think about a wedding or anything other than that search ? I remember watching the news that day, watching these boards, hoping for some news about Haliegh's whereabouts.

And Haleigh's immediate family ? They were celebrating a quickie wedding - on the day this search was being conducted. This was not an elaborate wedding that would've been difficult to postphone. I understand that they would not have been allowed to join the search. But I would've been on pins and needles and willing the phone to ring. I would've been dropping off coffee, sandwiches, water, etc for the searchers. I wouldn't have been watching my apparently extremely reluctant son get married.

IMO, going ahead with the wedding on the day that large search was being conducted just screamed that the Cummings were unconcerned about the search because they knew nothing would be found at the location being searched. Just how could they be so confident that nothing would be found that day ???

I agree, He talked big, she is desprate to find that child and she belived him.
He, in turn sucker punched her with that video. :furious:

I couldn't agree with you more. In addition to that, he cropped the video and only published the parts he wanted the public to see.

Personally, I do not see TN as anything like Cindy Anthony. TN just looks like a grieving grandmother to me. I do think TN is protective of her son but I am not sure at this point if she would be protective outside the law.

I always thought that she was the most sincere in the family. However, I was looking at the interview with RC and GR. (I know GR is not popular around here), but if you watch the interview where they basically kicked GR off the property, GR is not doing anything any reporter wouldn't do. He ASKS RC about abuse allegations against CS and Haleigh, and GR gives him a chance to respond to each allegation, and then moves on to the next one. RC is fine during the interview, he is a little upset because someone has made what he calls false allegations against him. But he is not hostile toward GR, until TN gets hostile off camera and says she is calling the police. And TN gets hostile when GR is asking about friends who may be involved in bad activities that may know something. My point is, that RC wasn't upset, but TN was and I didn't get that.
The difference was that Ron was in the situation, whereas TN was an observer. Therefore, Ron was focused on listening to the questions, digesting them, and forming his response. TN was in a better position to see GR's attack and her son's effort to maintain his cool, so it is easy to understand her hostility. GR's attack was disturbing to me and I don't even know these people, so I can understand TN's reaction.

I posted this in the "Cobra" thread, but I'm not exactly sure where this belongs, so I thought I'd mention it here as well...

I recall Cobra asking Ron WHY he married MC. He said something about keeping one's enemies close, but he also mentioned that if he let MC go, he would "never know where (his) son was." At the time, I thought it was simply a speech error, that he was referring to HC, or maybe even RJ (which didn't make much sense, but....)

I am NOW wondering if it's possible that MC is pregnant? If she were pregnant with Ron's child, and she took off - he might never know what happened to the child she was carrying.

The Cummings family has already lost one child. The thought of losing another (if MC were to run off before giving birth) might have prompted a hurry-up wedding, and might make the family more inclined to treat MC with kindness so she DOESN'T run away with a Cummings bun in the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay