Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I sure haven't seen much of that. I don't see much urgency on anyone's part to recover Haleigh. I haven't seen Ron and Misty or Teresa since Cobra first came out with the WBG story. Maybe we should call in a wellness check for Misty.
GMAB!! Teresa and Ronald were the ONLY ones repeatedly begging for the life of Haleigh and her return and it didn't just stop when Cobra came along!! It stopped when Geraldo, Crystal, and Maria started with their BS (or soon afterwards because it was then a "battlefield" for the wrong reasons), imo!! I do not blame them one bit for stepping out of that minefield. They were smart to do so and to allow the "other" side to keep spewing. When this is said and done (hopefully the day will come), TN and Ronald can say with a clear conscience they didn't stoop to the level of the mom and her camp. Bravo!!

TN has NOTHING to hide. I do not find TN has said or done anything which would point to the feeling she is trying to deceive anyone by standing by Haleigh, Rj, and Ronald which are her loves and family.

I feel people are making this about something it simply is not. TN has done nothing wrong, imo,...Not during the first day, first week, nor any time since Haleigh has gone missing.

Experts can tell exactly when the pics were taken. In addition, it would be really hard to take pictures at a different time that exactly match the injuries and healing process for those injuries. The injuries match C.S. pictures exactly.

About 15 minutes ago, I took a "time-stamped" photo dated November 2008.

I would like to know when TN moved from *** Shoreline Ave. One of the main reasons RC was awarded custody was because he was living with his mother. The area on Shoreline is very interesting. She does not live in Satsuma at the present time.

I would like to know when TN moved from *** Shoreline Ave. One of the main reasons RC was awarded custody was because he was living with his mother. The area on Shoreline is very interesting. She does not live in Satsuma at the present time.

I wonder if a judge would have given custody if he'd known that eventually a 16 year old girl would be living in a home as wife and kids' caregiver and the Grandma TN would no longer be in the home or babysitting while Ron worked. I just can't respect any grandmother who actually wants a teenage girl being the kids' new mommy so quickly and after what's happened.

Reality is in need here. Ron was now exposed for all the world to see that he was living with and having sexual relations with a minor. Courts are want to throw a husband in jail and destroy a legal marriage. Custody, in the event that RC was charged would go to Crystal. So, the marriage facilitates keeping Ron out of jail and de-railing a true reason that he would lose custody. A marriage of convenience.

MC may be giggly and acting like a 17 year old bride, but Ron is sick over his Haleigh and just can't be all that happy with her missing. He looks sad in the wedding, for just reason.

In an interview on tv, TN said that she picked Haleigh up at the bus stop on that Monday.

In a different interview on tv, Ron said that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

And there supposedly are two sets of parents who supposedly said that they were at the bus stop on that day and saw Misty pick Haleigh up.

It's really hard to know who actually picked Haleigh up that day. Why the different versions, at least from TN and Ron? Could they ALL have been there together, picking Haleigh up? And if so, why didn't they just say that?

:confused: :waitasec:

If you go listen to the audio of Nancy Grace the transcript is wrong, TN says my son picked up, you can do a search of the forum and it has been pointed out by several different people along with links. If you have problems finding the link to the audio, let me know and I will search for it and post for you.

Also the other statement about others picking up are just rumor at this point.

In an interview on tv, TN said that she picked Haleigh up at the bus stop on that Monday.

In a different interview on tv, Ron said that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.

And there supposedly are two sets of parents who supposedly said that they were at the bus stop on that day and saw Misty pick Haleigh up.

It's really hard to know who actually picked Haleigh up that day. Why the different versions, at least from TN and Ron? Could they ALL have been there together, picking Haleigh up? And if so, why didn't they just say that?

If you go listen to the audio of Nancy Grace the transcript is wrong, TN says my son picked up, you can do a search of the forum and it has been pointed out by several different people along with links. If you have problems finding the link to the audio, let me know and I will search for it and post for you.

Aha! That explains it then! Thanks Busylady, I'll go hunt down that audio! :)

I don't trust RC, TN or Misty. Regardless if Ron and TN stated he picked up Haleigh or not.
They say they have neighbors that saw Misty show up that day in the blue van to pick up Haleigh. I would believe the neighbors before I would believe the family. It would fall into place with Misty talking about her blanket being missing. The fact her cousin said the van was not parked the way she parks it and the scratches on the van. Misty has drove the van and that would mean she has a set of keys. IMO. TN and RC are covering for Misty because if they don't it would show RC was being negligent leaving the children with a care taker that was not home and takes off and leaves the children alone. I see why Misty has this cocky attitude. She knows that if they don't cover for her, then Ron would be in hot water with DFC as it should be.

Link to interview that states Misty picked up the kids from the bus stop in the blue van: http://www.artharris.com/

If TN wasn't there, who cares what she says?

IF RC picked her up, then that's all it is. He picked her & what happened after that?

If MC picked her up, then why did TN & RC lie? What is the legal driving age in FL?

I've read here, many times, that the NG transcript is wrong. But I'm among those who watched an episode in which TN stood in front of the camera and when asked if Haleigh attended school that day, stated that she picked her up from the bus stop. It puzzled me at the time, because Ron had already stated that he'd picked her up.

There have been many appearances on NG. I have not read any of the transcripts. But I do know that I've seen and heard TN delivering conflicting messages.

Thanks Betsy. Several people have looked and looked for an article, transcript or video of TN saying she picked up Haleigh, havent had any luck. Just have found the two where she says RC picked up Haleigh. It may be something that was not put on the web or something like that so we can't find it.

I've read here, many times, that the NG transcript is wrong. But I'm among those who watched an episode in which TN stood in front of the camera and when asked if Haleigh attended school that day, stated that she picked her up from the bus stop. It puzzled me at the time, because Ron had already stated that he'd picked her up.

There have been many appearances on NG. I have not read any of the transcripts. But I do know that I've seen and heard TN delivering conflicting messages.

If TN wasn't there, who cares what she says?

IF RC picked her up, then that's all it is. He picked her & what happened after that?

If MC picked her up, then why did TN & RC lie? What is the legal driving age in FL?

My concern and LE's would be why would she make a false utterance of fact? They would look for the "why" as it relates to this case. What would cause Tn to falsely state that SHE picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Cover? Alibi? Timeline? What?

My concern and LE's would be why would she make a false utterance of fact? They would look for the "why" as it relates to this case. What would cause Tn to falsely state that SHE picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Cover? Alibi? Timeline? What?
I would be more inclined to assume that it was simply an error--I know that I can't always recall, precisely, the details of my days...it would be quite simple to say--and believe, "I picked up my child yesterday" when, in fact, it was the day before yesterday.

I'm not a fan of RC and his family, but recognize that they're humans under duress, and as apt to have little memory lapses as the rest of us--or even more apt, given the stress they're under.

I would be more inclined to assume that it was simply an error--I know that I can't always recall, precisely, the details of my days...it would be quite simple to say--and believe, "I picked up my child yesterday" when, in fact, it was the day before yesterday.

I'm not a fan of RC and his family, but recognize that they're humans under duress, and as apt to have little memory lapses as the rest of us--or even more apt, given the stress they're under.

I agree about the memory lapses but since it was Monday and she wouldn't have been at school on Saturday or Sunday I think it's unlikely that they'd mix Monday up with Friday or earlier.

I've noticed there is no thread on Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother. As she has been very present in this case, I'm wondering if a discussion in one place might be in order?

This is my first thread so I hope I'm opening okay--but she's been very active and in the forefront of things since moments after the 911 call-- I was surprised I couldn't find a thread devoted to her.

Can we put together some information and theories about her involvement that might lend some clarity to this muddy mess?

Thought I was the only one that had noticed that. There is not only no case about TN it's like she never exsited. Is she married? Was her only husband Ron's dad? Has she always lived in the area?We have page after page on everyone else but not her. It's as mind boggling as Ron's rap sheet with no time served.

Thanks Betsy. Several people have looked and looked for an article, transcript or video of TN saying she picked up Haleigh, havent had any luck. Just have found the two where she says RC picked up Haleigh. It may be something that was not put on the web or something like that so we can't find it.

Busy, NG show 17Feb '2009 transcripts is where TN states she picked up lil Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett