Terri Broke Up Marriage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, it isn't just a man thing. I have seen women walkout on their husbands and children to chase that greener pasture (so they thought). So some women don't think with their brains either but with another part of their anatomy.

Oh I don't think Terri had to lure Kaine. One doesnt have to lure a willing participant. Desiree had been married once before too when she married Kaine so I dont think Terri's prior marriages had anything to do with it. Terri wasn't that much older than he was anyway. There is just a three-four year difference in age. Imo, he cheated because that is what he wanted to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kaine told Terri his marriage was on the rocks when he first met her. That seems to be an old standard by line when married people cheat.

I totally blame the cheater and imo the cheater is the one that is married and made a vow to their spouse to forsake all others. They are the ones that broke those vows. Whether it be a woman breaking them or a man who has done so. I have never believed that someone can take someone's spouse away. One cannot lose what they did not have in the first place.

I think Terri moved in with Kaine because that is exactly where he wanted her. And yes I am sure he is riddled with guilt now.

IMO

I had a roommate years ago that was involved with a married man, and, was for at least the better part of a year, not sure. Anyway, she did not know and was stunned when she found out (we all were - me and my then boyfriend and another couple spent a week with them at his family home at a lake/resort area!!!!). It helped I suppose that he had a corporate apartment in the city we all lived in, but, she didn't know - and she broke up for good when this was learned.

So, I don't necessarily believe that anyone broke up Kaine's marriage to Desiree but Kaine. It does look like his family knew the same story Terri's did so I think any cover up came from him as well.

MOO

What I find strange is that Desiree said in an interview a while back that she didn't know Terri before Kyron was 2 years old.

What I find strange is that Desiree said in an interview a while back that she didn't know Terri before Kyron was 2 years old.

She didn't say that. I believe she said she never talked to Terri until Kyron was 18 months old. She knew of her before the baby was born because she said she cried about it for two months. Does anyone else remember for sure what she said?

Maybe because it took them a bit to establish a civil relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm