Terri Has Moved -- What is Next in the Pressure Cooker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you do if Terri moved back to your town and she tried to establish a relationship with you?

What if you had children? Would you have her come over to your house?

I think there are people that are going to be in some uncomfortable situations in Roseburg now.

I know that I would hate to cross her. Although he issues seem to be with family.

I don't know if slights that may be imagined by her would be something that would enrage her or not.

I think life inRoseburg is going to be He** for her especially since it's a small town.

Since there is no evidence against her I don't care if she was in my town.

And since I don't know her, she would not be coming to my house

The reason she is staying away is all the hatred

They said she has been acting weird due to Post partum depression which could have extended into a long period of depression. Innocent until proven guilty

We don't know what kind of evidence LE has. She has a right to fight to see her child. So far she has chosen not to.

Probably due to all the media circus. We don't know why. She may she her at a later date. Remember she does have depression. Witchhunts are scary

Some info to those who speculated that TH would be able to find a job: Douglas County has the highest unemployment rate in Oregon. And coupled with everyone knowing who she is and that she is highly suspect in Kyron's disappearance, I'm not thinking her chances of getting a job are very high right now.

I guess it is also possible leaving it was part of the deal. Kaine probably did not want to continue making payments on it and insuring it if it is down in Roseburg--heck, the insurance probably won't cover it anymore since they are divorcing and in separate households, and if the title is in his name only, she couldn't get her own policy for it.

She may well have left it behind and will have to get her own wheels.

I think if i were TH the last car i would want to be driving is that red mustang, At this point i don't think there are too many people who wouldn't recognize it. I would have left it too.

MOO

Terri Has Moved -- What is Next in the Pressure Cooker?

I don't see Terri reacting to all the pressure if that has been LEs intentions and I don't see that changing.

Imo, she will feel more relaxed now that she is on the farm with her mom and dad. At least she will be able to get out and walk the acres instead of being hemmed up on a one acre plot with the media lining the road.

I imagine that the gates to the farm will remain closed except to family and friends and they will not be speaking to the media.

IMO

This is a video of her parents home. It is not a farm.

http://www.katu.com/home/video/98675794.html

I think Roseburg has other high profile cases going on. Two that I can think of a second grade teacher and 16 years old... both sex crimes.

I would have to find links I pretty sure that both are in Roseburg.

Isn't it convenient for the media that they don't even have to drive anywhere else? They are already right there to report on every move Terri makes.

How handy is that.

Is Roseburg home of mom and dad?? I think I need proof of that one.
IMO, TH has more devious plans ahead.
She doesn't think like us.
One minute she is willing to abduct baby girl from gym and
now willing to just give her up with no fight?
Willing to go to a hearing for money.
Is she still seeing or sexting her new beau?
If I was Kaine I would have 24 hour cameras around my house and get me a junk yard dog!
That house is in the middle of nowhere.
TH is a desperate person, I would think losing everything and all the stress
could lead her to more craziness. KWIM????

I agree with everything cept for the junk yard dog. Gotta think about the baby and her safety. Now if we could keep a dog roaming outside the property fence, now that would be cool ;)

MOO

Mel

They should leave her alone. She isn't going to talk to the media, so they are wasting their time. This is simply harassment.
I think so too. I live in Central FL and though I believe KC to be guilty I thought what the sheriff's dept there allowed to go on in the Anthony's neighborhood was asinine. I hope the Roseburg police do not allow the same to happen here.

I'm wondering if TH is getting rid of the car and maybe her cell phone (which Kaine is probably paying for) to try and keep from being monitoring by LE.

They should leave her alone. She isn't going to talk to the media, so they are wasting their time. This is simply harassment.

AGREE....it's hardly journalism is it to chase someone in a car? And agree with the above post about the scene out the front of the Anthony home in 2008.

Leave her to LE to deal with I say.

Yes, we don't want her harrassed. Leave her to LE. If she is arrested (one can only hope) she absolutely should get a fair trial to prevent any reversals on appeal later on. I live in FL but wouldn't want TH or CA living next door or at my home. Having traveled part of my life with a sociopath I'd rather skip a repeat experience.

True. She doesnt want to talk to the cops to find the child she raised and supposedly was a mother to so why would she talk to the media?

ITA Gwenabob, however, the people I know from Roseburg in general are very independent, outdoor types who likely won't be that accepting of Terri's presence and upheaval that follows her. At first, they may like the PR, but once they realize it paints their town in a negative light, especially after the recent issues in the news, I think they will not be too friendly.
The good news is that Mercy Medical Center has a psych ward.....
And local wineries for the reporters to visit.

FYI I asked and was answered on another thread that Kaine did not let Terri take that mustang. Dunno if its a fact, but that was my answer. Something about her atty advised her to leave it as it prob had GPS on it anyway...

I think that was their thoughts on why she didn't take the car.

FYI I asked and was answered on another thread that Kaine did not let Terri take that mustang. Dunno if its a fact, but that was my answer. Something about her atty advised her to leave it as it prob had GPS on it anyway...

I don't understand. Which one? Kaine didn't let her take the mustang? Or her attorney advised her not to take it and it was her choice not to?

Can you maybe link to the post that has this info?

TIA

KATU News reporter Dan Tilkin contributed to this report.
Correction: It was originally reported that Terri's red Mustang was driven from the estranged couple's property. At this time it is still on the property.

I agree with the poster who said Kaine will charge her with taking items that don't belong to her. It won't matter whether they do or not, he'll just do it.
I mentioned in another post on another thread days ago about my step-granddaughter who abruptly left her parents home. (It was for a good reason but not something I want to go into here. However, she didn't move in with other family which we would have liked, which makes us concerned.) She left the truck they had given her for graduation and any other thing she thought they could lay claim to. Her former step-mother (my daughter) had given her her computer, camera, provided and pays for her cell phone, etc. ...so she took those things and her clothes. The parents threatned to file charges because she took her clothes that they paid for. Since in this state you can go to a justice of peace and file criminal charges against anyone for anything, takes court hearings to sort it out. The girl returned the clothes and other family members replaced her wardrobe to just keep things from getting more out of hand than they already were.

No doubt in my mind, Kaine will come up with something. I'm sure Terri's lawyer cautioned her. Hope she heeded his advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx