Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello KimberlyD,

Nice to meet you...

Agree... I might feel quite uncomfortable at the Horman home immediately, as well, and for several reasons.

a. IF there were people threatening Terri -- might they show up there? If so, one of the first things I would do is post a HUGE "Terri moved to Roseberg" sign on my front gate AND make sure to do as many news conferences as necessary to say that she had moved and where her friends could locate her.

b. IF Terri was very unstable during the move (and based on the thought of the murder for hire), she might have done any kind of wierdness in that house. I would be scared of poisons being rubbed onto door nobs, or sprayed onto walls, or put into the water etc. Gads, what a horror to think about... Could even be something that sits like a time bomb kind of danger. By the time the problem was found -- the damage could be done to Kaine and the baby :(

I have to hope that neither of the above are real worries, but I'm not sure.

Someone suggested ina post the other day he throw out all the spices, etc in the house just in case Terri has added things to them, like poison. Good idea, JMO,

Forgive me, as I have not kept up with all the latest, but doesn't TH's son live with her parents? And doesn't the RO state that she isn't to be near any of the children?

Forgive me, as I have not kept up with all the latest, but doesn't TH's son live with her parents? And doesn't the RO state that she isn't to be near any of the children?

The RO doesn't address TH's older child and from the sparse reports we have seen, it is believed he lives in Roseburg with his grandparents.

The RO doesn't address TH's older child and from the sparse reports we have seen, it is believed he lives in Roseburg with his grandparents.

I thought that the media reported that while he'd been living with Terri's folks for awhile, he had recently moved in with his father. I do know his father was the one who discussed J's coming to Portland on June 4, and having to go back because of all the turmoil of Kyron's disappearance.

I thought that the media reported that while he'd been living with Terri's folks for awhile, he had recently moved in with his father. I do know his father was the one who discussed J's coming to Portland on June 4, and having to go back because of all the turmoil of Kyron's disappearance.

Oh yikes. I think you are right! See what happens when I don't bother to look for a link? :doh: Thanks Debs!

The RO only applies to baby K; KH has no standing to obtain a RO for TMH's older son.

I think TH was totally crazed over husband vs. son, (her son), situation. The final straw. The thing with Kyron, a revenge thing, kind of like she thought I'll show you!!! I feel someday she may say she was provoked by husband. Kyron missing is all about her kids, but what is it that he did that threw her over the edge? Like "you made my son disappear, now it's your son's turn!".

In all honesty i dont get why people blame all that on to Kaine. She made Kyron disappear and doesnt seem to care about losing K so why should shE care about losing j?

I truly think the only person Terri cares about is Terri

JMO

This is starting to look like a witch hunt. She called the police when they tried that sting.

He could have been taken by a stranger.

I saw a very biased report on tv in which this reporter was just mouthing off "why won't she talk to us?" Duh, she has a lawyer, which everyone is entitled to.

I would hate for my loved one to be treated like this with no evidence. She is NOT even a person of interest. She should be able to have contact with her own child.

No offense, but why would she need to hire bodyguards to protect him? I don't think that's how it works.

IMO, I'm sure LE is watching out for Kaine, but I don't see the immediate threat.. that MFH plot was 7 months ago. If she really wanted him dead, it would have been a done deal long before now.

However..the possible attack on Kaines son was much more recent. Bearing in mind shes possibly tried to hurt two of her family...whats to say she wouldnt try something on K...thinking if she cant have her why should anyone?

He lives with his father.

"snipped"

I would hate for my loved one to be treated like this with no evidence. She is NOT even a person of interest. She should be able to have contact with her own child.

So should Kaine. JMO

To be honest its not about Terri. She has to prove shes safe to be around children..or anyone else for that matter and to do that she needs to work with LE..something she doesnt seem willing to do.

She may not be a " person of interest" however...its plain from Kaines documents to the court that he was told that there was probable cause to think that Terri was behind what happened to Kyron. From Tonys statement the other night its obvious he is 100% convinced Terri is responsible.

JMO

So should Kaine. JMO

To be honest its not about Terri. She has to prove shes safe to be around children..or anyone else for that matter and to do that she needs to work with LE..something she doesnt seem willing to do.

She may not be a " person of interest" however...its plain from Kaines documents to the court that he was told that there was probable cause to think that Terri was behind what happened to Kyron. From Tonys statement the other night its obvious he is 100% convinced Terri is responsible.

JMO
bbm

Actually, she doesn't have to prove anything. The accuser has to prove their case against her (be it Kaine with the RO or the State with criminal charges).

This is starting to look like a witch hunt. She called the police when they tried that sting.

He could have been taken by a stranger.

I saw a very biased report on tv in which this reporter was just mouthing off "why won't she talk to us?" Duh, she has a lawyer, which everyone is entitled to.

She was perfectly free to contest the order keeping her away from Baby K, but chose not to. Either she doesn't care at all about seeing Baby K, or she and her lawyer realize she can't answer any questions in a hearing re visitation or partial custody, because she doesn't have any plausible answers that won't point to her guilt in multiple crimes. And the most likely reason for lacking such answers is that she's actually guilty of the crimes.

what would you do if Terri moved back to your town and she tried to establish a relationship with you?

What if you had children? Would you have her come over to your house?

I think there are people that are going to be in some uncomfortable situations in Roseburg now.

I know that I would hate to cross her. Although he issues seem to be with family.

I don't know if slights that may be imagined by her would be something that would enrage her or not.

I think life inRoseburg is going to be He** for her especially since it's a small town.

He lives with his father.

He was living with Terri's parents for a few months, but recently switched to live with his biological father . . . who is not his legal father. His legal father is Terri's ex-husband, who adopted him during their marriage and is still paying child support (presumably to Terri) for him.

what would you do if Terri moved back to your town and she tried to establish a relationship with you?

I think there are people that are going to be in some uncomfortable situations in Roseburg now.

I know that I would hate to cross her. Although he issues seem to be with family.

I don't know if slights that may be imagined by her would be something that would enrage her or not.

I think life inRoseburg is going to be He** for her especially since it's a small town.

Oooohhh...I don't know about that. I think it largely depends on her ties to the community. I live in a tiny town. Long story short, the doctor here in town (the only one for years and years) had his license yanked for drinking. He went on to treatment and regained his license. The community welcomed him back with open arms (even in the local paper!) after presumably putting most of the community at risk while he was actively drinking and practicing.

Many there might very well believe she is the target of a "witch hunt," etc. and will never stop supporting her and her family.

I was thinking about that very thing earlier. What if she had been your friend for a long time prior? I think, at this point, I would avoid her completely. Although given my interest in the case, I might be tempted to have a couple of cocktails with her just to see what she had to say and get my own upclose and personal take on her demeanor. :innocent: But I don't think I'd actually do it. Very uncomfortable indeed.

I also wonder how her parents are feeling about all of this and how awkward the situation is for them. I wonder if they've had concerns about TH's behavior for years, maybe since childhood, or if this all comes as a complete shock to them. I wonder, especially if she exhibited inappropriate behavior since childhood, to what extent they may blame themselves, or if they wonder how much might just be due to genetics. Just random thoughts...

Oooohhh...I don't know about that. I think it largely depends on her ties to the community. I live in a tiny town. Long story short, the doctor here in town (the only one for years and years) had his license yanked for drinking. He went on to treatment and regained his license. The community welcomed him back with open arms (even in the local paper!) after presumably putting most of the community at risk while he was actively drinking and practicing.

Many there might very well believe she is the target of a "witch hunt," etc. and will never stop supporting her and her family.

that is interesting about the doc. I guess if he was beloved people might cheer his victory?

I think people may spout "witch hunt", but when it comes to their own lives and families, they might not be so generous.

It's easy to be one way on an issue until it affects one personally, I feel.

It will be interesting if we hear any news, which I am sure the media is salivating on as I write.

Well, let's face it: she is a person of interest, LE just isn't ready to say she is yet. Were she not a person of interest, they wouldn't have circulated posters with her face on it and give her multiple lie detectors, and they wouldn't pass info to Kaine about her and advise him to seek a restraining order and keep the baby away from her. As I see it, POI is used like "innocent" is used - for instance a murderer may be legally innocent until proven guilty, but in reality he's guilty from the moment he commits the crime. In the same way, someone is a person of interest when LE takes a specific interest in them, even if they are not officially and publicly labeled a POI.

Also we have no idea how much evidence LE has. Clearly they have far more than they're making public - we know this because we only find out pieces of what LE knows far later and through a circuitous route (such as Kaine getting info from LE and acting on it, then reporting that he has done so, with no denial from LE). LE would be foolish to share all of their evidence with the public. KH, DY and TY have all made statements that they know some piece of information from their LE briefings, but are not at liberty to share it. So although WE might not have evidence of wrongdoing, LE certainly could.

Finally, had she wanted contact with her own child and were she innocent, there are legal avenues for her to have followed. Or to follow in the future. Doesn't look like she's headed that way quite yet.

bbm

Actually, she doesn't have to prove anything. The accuser has to prove their case against her (be it Kaine with the RO or the State with criminal charges).

I don't think that's entirely true at this point wrt to the RO/custody issues. KH presented his petition. The judge found that there was sufficient proof to enter the order -- even though it was entered ex parte and RO's are not that hard to get. But, given that the allegations are out there and the RO is currently in place, even if the technical burden is still on KH, practially speaking, I think TH would have to now come forward with some evidence that those allegations are false.

And honestly, I don't think KH does carry the legal burden at this point. However, I'm not entirely sure of that given that the RO was obtained ex parte and TH didn't oppose it. Maybe one of the lawyers can clarify that for me/us.

ITA agree with you on the criminal aspect of the case, though.

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member