Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if KATU only published the parts where TM defended herself in her emails, or if there were parts where she talked about being worried and distraught about Kyron missing.

I'm trying to get back to my non judgmental neutral self here.. =)

If those were ongoing conversations with friends, I wouldn't expect every single transmission to include "OMG I am just devastated."

When my friend and I email back and forth, sometimes a couple of different topic headings going, they're blips. Even when she was upset about problems with her problem daughter, in every email she didn't say "OMG I'm so worried about her I can't sleep." I knew she was worried. We were discussing stuff, and she didn't need to repeat how worried she was.

I would find it very suspicious if every single email she sent had an announcement of how much she was crying or suffering.

I do think these are partial e-mails, or a partial e-mail. It would not be sensational to show any part that might show Terri as concerned or worried, if she included anything like that...

Right. And what medicine did BabyK need that was at one Freddys and not the other? Over the counter? Prescription. Let's think about kid medicine here.Freddys will know what drug she bought, I hope. Plus cops and the medicine cabinet. HELLLLoooo Kaine, knowledge of kid medicine used in home?

Remember the comment from KH and DY about baby being *so much better*--wonder if she went through kid-detox?

IMO GUESSing etc

I wonder if anyone noticed Kaine acting strangely in the weeks (or even months) leading up to Kyron's disappearance?

I was typing my comment about wondering about the entirety of the emails also when you were.
But here is the link about the blogs

snip
“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Thanks!

I am curious about why the news channel "showed" the date and Terri's words for everything except this...

So if someone was poisoned, would they be able to tell 2 months plus later? If the person was found dead or alive.

Yes because poisons show up in the hair follicles on the body. I saw a case about this just the other night. They can tell exactly when poisoning started and how intense it was by how much is on the hair and where it is on the hair. If there is hair with his remains, they will be able to test it and tell if he was poisoned.

ETA: Oops, mgardner explained it much better than I did first!

Could be....

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP), referred to in the DSM-IV-TR as Factitious Disorder by Proxy, is a disorder in which a woman deliberately causes injury or illness to another person (most often her child), usually to gain attention or some other benefit.[1][2] Münchausen by proxy has been described by some as a form of extended child abuse.[3][4] The motivation is to assume the sick role by proxy.[5] It involves physical abuse and medical neglect.[6]

The caregiver is usually a parent, guardian, or spouse, and the victim is usually a child or vulnerable adult. Most cases involve inducing physical illness.

Jules, I am really getting worried about this now as a possibility!

A crazy theory is creeping into my head, and I'm not prone to coming up with these, but what if there is a kernal of truth in all this - that there really was a doctor's appointment for Kyron coming up?

In order for them to figure out if he was having seizures, they would do blood work, and what if Terri realized the doctor would find out that she had been slipping drugs to Kyron over a long period of time?

So TH makes the appointment, but never intends for Kyron to keep it. She has to get him out of the way before it actually happens.

Or maybe the plan was for Kyron to see a child psychologist to rule out an emotional problem? She wouldn't want that either.

All this is conjecture - but my own gut feeling for a long time is that Kyron was old enough to start asking questions. Maybe he saw her giving too much medicine to the baby? Maybe he saw her sexting or saw her with other men? I just feel really strongly that TH felt that Kyron was some sort of threat to her own freedom to do as she pleased, so she had to get him out of the way. JMO

PPO wouldn't require this, so they must have HMO.

Generally, it is the neuro who requires it, and I'm fairly certain they don't care what sort of insurance you've got, as long as you've got it.

I do think these are partial e-mails, or a partial e-mail. It would not be sensational to show any part that might show Terri as concerned or worried, if she included anything like that...

The part about them blaming her making her want to scream could have been the subject line of the email?

Just a reminder: I think it's important to remember that NOWHERE does it say anything about seizures, that's our interpretation. Could be symptoms from having been sexually abused, poisoned, or a gazillion other horrible possibilities. moo so speculation about a neurologist is only speculation. moo

This kind of reminds me of how Terri's "sexts" to MC were focused on, but when he (or news sources?) also stated that she'd mentioned missing her children in other texts, it was basically ignored...

Could be....

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP), referred to in the DSM-IV-TR as Factitious Disorder by Proxy, is a disorder in which a woman deliberately causes injury or illness to another person (most often her child), usually to gain attention or some other benefit.[1][2] Münchausen by proxy has been described by some as a form of extended child abuse.[3][4] The motivation is to assume the sick role by proxy.[5] It involves physical abuse and medical neglect.[6]

The caregiver is usually a parent, guardian, or spouse, and the victim is usually a child or vulnerable adult. Most cases involve inducing physical illness.

We don't know how much school missed or about trips to ER and scads of doctors.

That was never mentioned in a single news report from the first day till now, because we discussed it here at length. I'll go see if any news reports mentioned a way to sign in, but I don't recall any.

In fact, I thought no one had to sign in because it was a before-school activity?

I'm not talking about signing in, exactly - I'm thinking in terms of a sign-up sheet put out perhaps a week or two ahead of time asking for parents willing to assist. One would think the school would need to know in advance how many chaperons they were going to have, so they'd know how many kids to put into each group.

ITA! Totally defending herself. Reminds me of some letters in another case - Oh I love Cays so much, hmmm, I wonder what's for lunch today? Oh, and it's Zenaida's fault, but not her fault because I was protecting Cays from my imaginary and vague made up dreams of sexual abuse from my dad and brother. (That's just a summary. You should read those letters, they are a doozy! Not to mention it's been proven that Zanny the nanny doesn't exist.)

Totally self serving and totally NOT about Kyron and giving a crap about him at all. Totally giving herself not one, but two outs, and she remembers times and that she has receipts THE DAY AFTER HE WENT MISSING? She remembers his belongings sitting on his chair? WTF?

I'd be lucky to remember my name and address at that point. Yet she remembers a biography of the day. Not to mention she can't get baby K calmed down, so oh well, time to go to the gym and let someone else deal with her while TH gets her workout. I could just scream.

And Kyron was having seizures? Yeah, Casey was having seizures too - I don't believe that baloney in either case. Total BS. And you know what, Kaine might not have known what was going on with Terri but I am damn sure he knew if his son was having seizures or not. I don't for minute think Terri was the only one who would have known that. Total BS. Shame on her for trying to blame this on a false medical diagnosis! Is she a doctor now and we didn't know it?

I am so STEAMED right now, I better calm down and go to bed. I swear, she and Casey are freaking TWINS. I hope she's arrested, convicted, and rots in jail for the rest of her life.

As a matter of fact she is a doctor. She diagnosed an ear problem with the baby and she diagnosed Kyron with seizures. So there.

Just a reminder: I think it's important to remember that NOWHERE does it say anything about seizures, that's our interpretation. Could be symptoms from having been sexually abused, poisoned, or a gazillion other horrible possibilities. moo so speculation about a neurologist is only speculation. moo

And being that info came from Terri, it could all be just made up, and there was nothing wrong.

There's no way someone could diagnose this; too many differential diagnoses. The cause could be anything, really, from drugs to seizures to psychiatric disorders to an infectious process, etc. It's all speculation, anyway unless we hear from his doctor. Like my hang up with the horse farm lol.

Or "old timers" disease, as I like to call it. I'm always walking into a room then thinking -- why am I here again. I think we all stare into space at one time or another. For me, it could be several times a day :)

Mel

Another thought. If Terri was drugging Kyron and he was feeling weird, maybe that's why he cried to stay with Desiree and Tony. He wouldn't know why he was feeling weird/funny/sick, only that he only felt that way with Terri and Kaine.

He might not have even been able to put it into words, just knew that something was wrong when he was at home.

To be fair, it could also have been that he wasn't getting quite the same attention at home since his baby sister came along and enjoyed the attention and fuss made over him when he visited his mom and Tony.

On the other hand, kids are very perceptive, even if they don't necessarily understand. If TH really was planning something, he might've somehow sensed a change in her feelings toward him that made him unomfy.

Jules, I am really getting worried about this now as a possibility!

A crazy theory is creeping into my head, and I'm not prone to coming up with these, but what if there is a kernal of truth in all this - that there really was a doctor's appointment for Kyron coming up?

In order for them to figure out if he was having seizures, they would do blood work, and what if Terri realized the doctor would find out that she had been slipping drugs to Kyron over a long period of time?

So TH makes the appointment, but never intends for Kyron to keep it. She has to get him out of the way before it actually happens.

Or maybe the plan was for Kyron to see a child psychologist to rule out an emotional problem? She wouldn't want that either.

All this is conjecture - but my own gut feeling for a long time is that Kyron was old enough to start asking questions. Maybe he saw her giving too much medicine to the baby? Maybe he saw her sexting or saw her with other men? I just feel really strongly that TH felt that Kyron was some sort of threat to her own freedom to do as she pleased, so she had to get him out of the way. JMO

BUT someone else would have noticed extraordinary focus on the medical. That could be secret too, but wouldn'the have complaned about going to lots of drs to DY?

I see, I was reading that as Terri's word was the truth or fact. I just read it wrong.

It's getting late.... 'p_p'

Thanks so much for clarifying.

It's getting late and this thread is moving really fast. Too fast for this time of the night. lol

BUT someone else would have noticed extraordinary focus on the medical. That could be secre too, but wouldn'the have complaned about going to lots of drs to DY?
We don't really know yet what her emails to Desiree were about - supposedly they were "rambling" - I'm just speculating here, which I usually try not to do, LOL.

As I say, it's not my first theory about why TH would want Kyron out of the way. I just get a hinky feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy