Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On CNN they were also saying that it would smell to make bombs and were wondering how KR would not notice that.

CARIIS: they made at least 3 pc bombs not only one, plus several pipe bombs! Then bags full of fireworks too.

How big is that apartment? how many rooms? Does someone know? Maybe he had a room in which she and the daughter were not allowed, which he locked?
Happens in domestic violence relationships

From the link originally posted by Just_K

Boston suspects had plotted July 4 attack, investigators say
By Pete Williams and Jeff Black, NBC News

"The brothers accused in the Boston Marathon bombings originally planned to set off explosives on July 4 — but changed their minds and decided on Patriot’s Day, officials with knowledge of suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s interrogation told NBC News."

The article says they pretty much know where and how the bombs were constructed but are still trying to figure out where the components came from.

"Officials say the surviving suspect also said the bombs were built in the house of his brother, Tamerlan. Authorities had previously disclosed that explosive residue had been found there.
And a backpack that officials say was snatched from Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s dorm room then thrown away by three of his friends before being recovered is providing some clues on the bombs."

The article also discusses the vaseline and how it is used. Its a good article.

Or in a way if she found out secretly she would probably be scared he might hit her. OR she might have had doubts if LE would even believe her....

Your kidding , he has a pressure cooker , some fireworks and .........................

some Vasoline

"holy sh## its a T E R R O R I S T !!!

Any of the three have criminal history, do we know anything about their academic performance , girlfriends, how others would describe 3 new charactors in our tale, do they have siblings, what were they studing, introvert/extrovert , playboys,substance abuse history, did they have relationship with TT.

SI had not heard this one:

Later he (younger ) would taunt America over al-Qaeda's most successful terror attack, "September 10th baby, you know what tomorrow is. Party at my house! £thingsyoudontyellwhenenteringaroom.

o much we do not know>...........

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...he-boston-marathon-bombing-investigation?lite

Over the years I have learned that many people who live here, but who were born in another country don't consider the USA home. This was a revelation to me. It somewhat surprised me, because some of these people have been here for decades! It means they do not care as much as someone who was born here, especially someone who's family has been here for generations. Just some thoughts and something to chew on.

I have several ex-pat friends. No matter how long any of them have been in the US, they consider their birthplace home. I understand how they feel. I left my great state of Texas when I was 17. I will always consider Texas my home, despite the fact that I live in a wonderful, beautiful state.

Regardless of where a person considers home, I think people with a good heart are able to relate to those around them, and have empathy with them, even if they're not from their home country.

Yes you're right CARIIS. She probably didn't even know bombs can be made with pressure cookers and vaseline. As we all.

"The brothers accused in the Boston Marathon bombings originally planned to set off explosives on July 4 — but changed their minds and decided on Patriot’s Day, officials with knowledge of suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s interrogation told NBC News."

The article says they pretty much know where and how the bombs were constructed but are still trying to figure out where the components came from.

"Officials say the surviving suspect also said the bombs were built in the house of his brother, Tamerlan. Authorities had previously disclosed that explosive residue had been found there.
And a backpack that officials say was snatched from Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s dorm room then thrown away by three of his friends before being recovered is providing some clues on the bombs."

Interesting thanx from that article :
officials, Dzhokhar said that when the brothers finished the bombs ...

IMO, he just admitted he helped in actual building of bombs no?

Any of the three have criminal history, do we know anything about their academic performance , girlfriends, how others would describe 3 new charactors in our tale, do they have siblings, what were they studing, introvert/extrovert , playboys,substance abuse history, did they have relationship with TT.

So much we do not know>...........

I read today that the university will make their academic record public, so we should know more soon re their academic performance.

Playboys - certainly not! Total geeks I'd say. Ex-gf of DT called them slackers or sth to that effect, not really into books and studying, smoking pot, in awe with DT.

If the brothers considered a July 4 bombing, that lends support to the foreign bomb training theory as that would have been shortly after TT's return to the US in June. All MOO

.........it's projected as exerting effort to change oneself, and also in certain situations physically standing against oppressors if that's the only way."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/10/1023_031023_jihad.html

Also if you scroll down on this link there is a nice little summary of our cast of charactors like a Playbill at theatre!

THE FAMILY
THE FRIENDS
OTHERS WHO ENCOUNTERED THE SUSPECTS
THE CARJACK VICTIM
THE OFFICERS
THE AUTHORITIES
THE MARATHON VICTIMS

More from Just_K's link:

Federal agents recovered the backpack in the New Bedford, Mass., landfill. It contained fireworks tubes that had been emptied of their powder.

According to the FBI, the found fireworks were from a store other than the Phantom Fireworks shop in Seabrook, N.H., which disclosed a purchase by Tamerlan Tsarnaev in February.

The FBI was checking on sales with other dealers in the area.

Authorities say the three friends — who have been hit with obstruction of justice and lying charges — also took Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's laptop computer from his dorm room but did not throw it away and have since given it to the FBI.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-plotted-july-4-attack-investigators-say?lite

Thanks for the National Geographic link, CARIIS! I didn't know they had a news link - interesting article!

and this from your post where you say:

it might help people see why some of us question why, posit explanations, etc, but it doesn't mean it is an attempt to justify the crime.

That occurs frequently here our "why" want is more from a understanding place -we can have empathy while not having sympathy but there is a world of difference between the two.................

I don't have "empathy" or "sympathy" with a terrorist.

I don't have "empathy" or "sympathy" with a murderer.

I don't feel the need to empathize or sympathize with a terrorist or with a murderer.

I empathize & sympathize with the victims of terrorists & murderers.

If the brothers considered a July 4 bombing, that lends support to the foreign bomb training theory as that would have been shortly after TT's return to the US in June. All MOO
But it said the bombs were ready early not late right?

But it said the bombs were ready early not late right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties