Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #10 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never be able to figure that our for sure. I think it is reasonable to conclude after being machine gunned, playing with bombs and accidently run over

dead

Can you please post a link with this information???

I am seeing that blast injuries can definitely nvolve standard penetrating and blunt trauma

First website I found... http://www.bt.cdc.gov/masscasualties/explosions.asp
will look for more, as well as review the video of the "shoot out" scene to see how he was apprehended, & if he hit the ground or was hit at all.

I am not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV... This is all hieroglyphics to me.

- gunshot wounds = shot by LE
- extreme blunt trauma = run over by brother with SUV

The shooting was first. So does that mean he was already dead when DT ran over him?

Re KR: I think she must be very frightened that her daughter will be taken away from her by child services, that's why the lawyer front.

No. He was alive upon arrival at the hospital. He was in cardiac arrest.

So, he was not already dead when he was plowed over by DT.

ETA link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
He said that he arrived about 1:10 a.m. Fifteen minutes later, an ambulance carrying Tamerlan Tsarnaev pulled up. He was handcuffed, unconscious, and in cardiac arrest, Dr. Schoenfeld said.

As a throng of police officers looked on, Dr. Schoenfeld and a team of other trauma doctors and nurses began to perform CPR.

“There was talk before the patient arrived about whether or not it was a suspect,” Dr. Schoenfeld said. “But ultimately it doesn’t matter who it is, because we’re going to work as hard as we can for any patient who comes through our door and then sort it out after. Because you’re never going to know until the dust settles who it is.”

The trauma team put a breathing tube in the patient’s throat, Dr. Schoenfeld said, then cut open his chest to see if blood or other fluid was collecting around his heart. His handcuffs were removed at some point during the resuscitation attempt, he said, because “when the patient is in cardiac arrest and we’re doing all these procedures, we need to be able to move their arms around.”

The team was unable to resuscitate him, and pronounced him dead at 1:35 a.m. Only as they prepared to turn the body over to the police did Dr. Schoenfeld look closely at the patient’s face and see that he resembled one of the suspects whose pictures had been released by the F.B.I. hours earlier. “We all obviously had some suspicion given the really large police presence,” he said, “but we didn’t have a clear identification from the police.”

from: http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_...-dartmouth-woods-related-to-marathon-bombings

Another article said they couldn't say what they were searching for but there was "no threat" to the public.

Maybe practice bomb sites? I mean if any of the 3 students they have in custody are talking in hopes of getting their charges dropped, they might have talked about a place they went with DT to blow smaller things up?
IMO we all are looking at this as bombs it was a amount of firecrakers some Vasoline this was not compicated IMO

When Tsarnaev arrived, he immediately went into cardiac arrest. CPR was performed until a team of doctors could attempt to resuscitate him, inserting chest tubes to treat potential injuries and gain vascular access to give the patient what Schoenfeld described as "massive blood transfusions."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...nfeld-tamerlan-tsarnaev-doctor_n_3117810.html

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was in cardiac arrest by the time authorities got him to the Beth Israel Hospital emergency room; doctors soon pronounced him dead.

http://m.myfoxal.com/autojuice?targ...e-3-more-marathon-bombing-suspects-in-custody

A little OT but a few pages back, there was discussion about DT being the Bieber of terrorists. I've watched the YouTube video with the niece and also read the teenaged drooling and I just don't get it. I don't find him endearing or sweet at all. He is tormenting a toddler! He then asks for a kiss, abruptly asks for another one (first one was unacceptable?) then tells her to get out again and laughs at her reaction.
She's a doll and my heart breaks for her. She is another victim, IMO.

I just shook my head after comment after comment of how sweet he is, etc. sweet would be nuzzling her, making funny faces, but purposely tormenting her while taping it? Jack *advertiser censored*.

Thank you! I feel the same, I was also puzzled why everybody found him so sweet in that video. I mean, I didn't fnd him cruel, but a little bit mean. For older kids this might be appropriate teasing, but she is too young imo.

IMO, staring out one of the back windows... What makes me believe this? The back neighbor said she would sometimes look out and just see the little one staring out the window. :(
My vision of making a bomb like thid is baking cookies this was not complicated stuff they set some fireworks on fire remotly

No. He was alive upon arrival at the hospital. He was in cardiac arrest.

So, he was not already dead when he was plowed over by DT.

ETA link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

He said that he arrived about 1:10 a.m. Fifteen minutes later, an ambulance carrying Tamerlan Tsarnaev pulled up. He was handcuffed, unconscious, and in cardiac arrest, Dr. Schoenfeld said.

As a throng of police officers looked on, Dr. Schoenfeld and a team of other trauma doctors and nurses began to perform CPR.

“There was talk before the patient arrived about whether or not it was a suspect,” Dr. Schoenfeld said. “But ultimately it doesn’t matter who it is, because we’re going to work as hard as we can for any patient who comes through our door and then sort it out after. Because you’re never going to know until the dust settles who it is.”

The trauma team put a breathing tube in the patient’s throat, Dr. Schoenfeld said, then cut open his chest to see if blood or other fluid was collecting around his heart. His handcuffs were removed at some point during the resuscitation attempt, he said, because “when the patient is in cardiac arrest and we’re doing all these procedures, we need to be able to move their arms around.”

The team was unable to resuscitate him, and pronounced him dead at 1:35 a.m. Only as they prepared to turn the body over to the police did Dr. Schoenfeld look closely at the patient’s face and see that he resembled one of the suspects whose pictures had been released by the F.B.I. hours earlier. “We all obviously had some suspicion given the really large police presence,” he said, “but we didn’t have a clear identification from the police.”

* for some reason my links won't work when posting from my phone.

So the gaping wound to his side is where they cut him open, and not from shrapnel or being run over. I've read that they cut through the ribs too for this procedure so that would make quite a hole.

I can see some other evidence of smaller wounds but the purple shoulder, neck and face looks like severe bruising to me. If he'd been run over on his head wouldn't there be crushing and wounds to tissue though? Maybe there's more evidence of trauma on the back of his head or body though.

If TT was already dead before being run over, how would it be possible for blunt force trauma to be a contributing cause to his death? Obviously he was not dead when he was run over.
bullets and bombs and pipe things blowing up around you...... messes the body up !

So the gaping wound to his side is where they cut him open, and not from shrapnel or being run over. I've read that they cut through the ribs too for this procedure so that would make quite a hole.

I can see some other evidence of smaller wounds but the purple neck and face looks like severe bruising to me. If he'd been run over on his head wouldn't there be crushing and wounds to tissue though? Maybe there's more evidence of trauma on the back of his head or body though.

Correct.
I assume the big wound on the side of his chest was where they were trying to relieve pressure from his heart.

It looks like a really clean, precise cut.

And you can see 2 needles sticking out of his chest.
Again, they were working on getting his heart to start hearing again.

From head to toe, every region of his body had injuries," he said. "His legs and arms were intact – he wasn't blown into a million pieces" – but he lost a pulse and was in cardiac arrest, meaning his heart and circulation had stopped, so CPR, or cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, was started.

The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-injuires_n_3124612.html

In eyewitness Andrew Kitzenberg's (the man who took pics of the shootout) account, he says TT was still resisting LE efforts to cuff him when officers jumped out of the way to avoid DT in the jacked SUV.
Yeh, that is why I feel young one was not trying to run over LE , or his brother for gods sake he was trying to just escape was a rough 24 hours for all of us think pretty wild for him to.......

I can see some other evidence of smaller wounds but the purple shoulder, neck and face looks like severe bruising to me. If he'd been run over on his head wouldn't there be crushing and wounds to tissue though? Maybe there's more evidence of trauma on the back of his head or body though.
I am thinking more dragging like as opposed to run over does that make sense it fits his blood patterns being dragged friction like

A little OT but a few pages back, there was discussion about DT being the Bieber of terrorists. I've watched the YouTube video with the niece and also read the teenaged drooling and I just don't get it. I don't find him endearing or sweet at all. He is tormenting a toddler! He then asks for a kiss, abruptly asks for another one (first one was unacceptable?) then tells her to get out again and laughs at her reaction.
She's a doll and my heart breaks for her. She is another victim, IMO.

I haven't seen that video, and I don't want to see it--what I *have* seen are the extremely graphic photos of the immediate aftermath of what DT did, and I think all these silly little teenagers should look at those before they gush over him. Whatever he looked like, he set down a backpack of explosives and blew an 8-year old boy to bloody bits.

'Awwwwwww.' :puke:

Before we go assuming that the extreme blunt trauma was due to DT running him over, we must first disprove all other possibilities... What about shrapnel from the last bomb that was set off...as what may have also caused DT's neck injury... or something else???
Just want to be sure that we are commenting on possible FACTS, not assumptions.
IMO at this point they have pretty perfect mode of death if we change run over to dragged 30 feet totally different injury IMo

I haven't seen that video, and I don't want to see it--what I *have* seen are the extremely graphic photos of the immediate aftermath of what DT did, and I think all these silly little teenagers should look at those before they gush over him. Whatever he looked like, he set down a backpack of explosives and blew an 8-year old boy to bloody bits.

'Awwwwwww.' :puke:
Were doing the same everywhere!

Yeh, that is why I feel young one was not trying to run over LE , or his brother for gods sake he was trying to just escape was a rough 24 hours for all of us think pretty wild for him to.......

No matter his intentions. He ran over his brother while he was, as you say, "trying to just escape".
Yes it was a rough 24 hours for all of us.
I can't imagine the horror those victims and all who love them felt.
Because of the actions of these two terrorists.
He deserved all the wildness he got that night and all that is coming his way.

I think it's ironic justice that he will have to live with the fact he ran over his brother.

I feel 0% sympathy for this monstrosity of human flesh. Evil on earth.

JMO

Silly your being background your stuff is usually quite bright! Come on ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member