Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there prison graveyards? I think there is. He could be buried in one of those

Good idea. Don't know if it would work since he was never taken into custody and convicted.

I thought there were potter's cemetery for people who didn't have anyone to pay for their burial plot.

JMO

BBM

It would cost money to get the body out of the state. I think money is the reason the parents didn't bring him back to where they are.

I read an article this AM that someone had started a burial fund for him and had donated $500., but can't find the article now. Maybe they got so much flak, they decided against it.

JMO

Unlce is well off from what has been reported. Surely he could pay whatever amount is needed to get nis nephew buried.

BBM

It would cost money to get the body out of the state. I think money is the reason the parents didn't bring him back to where they are.

I read an article this AM that someone had started a burial fund for him and had donated $500., but can't find the article now. Maybe they got so much flak, they decided against it.

JMO

I think I read upthread that it would cost thousands of dollars to transport the remains to Russia. I don't know how much it would cost to transport the remains to a neighboring state, but it would probably be much less expensive than overseas.

At any rate, his remains need to be dealt with sooner rather than later - storing remains also costs money.

Given the difficulty in finding a cemetery, Stefan said, Tsarnaev’s uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, now “just wants a burial. It doesn’t even have to be a Muslim grave. That’s how far along we are.”

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio..._tamerlan_tsarnaev_s_mom_wants_body_buried_in

They don't sound so picky to me, seems the funeral guy is the picky one, jmo.

I don't think funergal guy is the one making decisions. If the family isn't picky, why don't they bury him in the out of state plots offered by donors?

Good idea. Don't know if it would work since he was never taken into custody and convicted.

I thought there were potter's cemetery for people who didn't have anyone to pay for their burial plot.

JMO

Those are for unclaimed remains.

Given the difficulty in finding a cemetery, Stefan said, Tsarnaev’s uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, now “just wants a burial. It doesn’t even have to be a Muslim grave. That’s how far along we are.”

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio..._tamerlan_tsarnaev_s_mom_wants_body_buried_in

They don't sound so picky to me, seems the funeral guy is the picky one, jmo.

From your link:

The distraught mother of Boston Marathon bombing mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev wants his body sent home to Russia, the funeral director caring for the remains said today.

In the same article, the funeral director said he'll foot the bill himself (to transport the remains to Russia).

I say cremate him (and I don't care what religion he is and whether it is accepted or not!) and send his ashes to his mother! The crematory will pack the ashes well.

I say cremate him (and I don't care what religion he is and whether it is accepted or not!) and send his ashes to his mother! The crematory will pack the ashes well.

Yes it does make me uneasy that he apparently claimed that his religion was the motivating force behind his terrorism on our soil, yet we are to respect his religion's rules regarding his remains?

Not happy about that. Sends a bad message. Hopefully he won't high tail it to the country of his birth! How much stupider can the law get!

The judge hasn't agreed yet, but most likely will since prosecutors are amendable. It's kind of surprising to me given the sentiment of the community, but then people with murder charges make bail all the time.

Why should he be afforded a Muslim burial? What he did was an abomination to the Muslim faith. This is what we have been told. Therefore he did not die a devout practicing Muslim...but rather an abomination to that faith.

Many families who just work hard...are burdened by funeral expenses...and have no well off Uncle who is "choosy" about burial sites and has the money to provide the burial. Why should anyone foot the bill other than his family? Certainly it should not come from public coffers...money better spent on his victims.

Funeral director said in video interview that he had looked into shipment and that he could get body to Moscow. Mama and Papa of bomber were both planning to travel to the U.S. and stated that money for tickets was "no problem". Neighbors in Dagestan say they are "well off".

Why can parents not travel to Moscow, meet plane carrying body, and take it from there by themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member