Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2013/5/22/fbi_agent_involved_i.html

In a statement, FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the FBI agent acted on an imminent threat and shot Todashev. The FBI agent was transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

One of Todashev's friends, Khusen Taramov, said the day that federal agents identified the Tsarnaev brothers as the Boston bombing suspects, FBI agents came to the apartment complex and started questioning a few people of Chechnyan descent. Taramov also said the FBI had been following the goup of men.

bbm

There were three healthy strong males murdered (with involvement in athletics and therefore more than capable of self-defense). I believe the idea always was that more than one person had to be involved in this murder.

If it is true that Todashev was involved in the Waltham murder, then it would seem that it was somehow related to the fact that both he and BM were MMA fighters. I'm wondering if Todashev had a beef over BM's recent dating of the Somalian girl. Statistics put some 90% of Somalians as being Muslim.

"Taramov said Todashev met with FBI agents on Tuesday night, which was meant to be their last interview. Todashev planned on flying back to Chechnya that night, Taramov said.

“He cancelled the tickets because the FBI had been like, I don’t know, they’ve been pushing him, you know what I’m saying. They’ve been pushing him. They say, 'don’t leave, don’t leave,' so he decided to stay. But we had a feeling, worst-case scenario something like that was going to happen. You know what I mean,” Taramov said."

http://www.ibtimes.com/tsarnaev-fri...-shot-day-planned-trip-chechnya-photo-1274387

Something doesn't seem right about this story especially if the guy confessed to some involvement in the Waltham murders. But the news on all this is bound to not be clear right now anyway :(

Has anyone seen this what do yall think?
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/officials-fbi-agents-shoot-kill-suspect-orlando-ap/nXyty/
Friend of man shot, killed by FBI says suspect was being questioned on Boston bombings
Reading back, this is another video interview with Todashev's friend. He says that his friend had already had ticket/s to visit in Chechnya, prior to the bombings and that he had only just cancelled the trip at the urging of the FBI. The FBI had been following his friend since a day after. (Unclear, but I think he meant a day after the FBI identified the Tsarnaevs, or a day after the 'capture' of Dzhokar.

"Taramov said Todashev met with FBI agents on Tuesday night, which was meant to be their last interview. Todashev planned on flying back to Chechnya that night, Taramov said.

“He cancelled the tickets because the FBI had been like, I don’t know, they’ve been pushing him, you know what I’m saying. They’ve been pushing him. They say, 'don’t leave, don’t leave,' so he decided to stay. But we had a feeling, worst-case scenario something like that was going to happen. You know what I mean,” Taramov said."

http://www.ibtimes.com/tsarnaev-fri...-shot-day-planned-trip-chechnya-photo-1274387

Something doesn't seem right about this story especially if the guy confessed to some involvement in the Waltham murders. But the news on all this is bound to not be clear right now anyway :(

Sounds like FBI was close to a solid connection and was pressuring this guy not to leave the country. They came back probably to get the confession and arrest but something went sour...resulting in Todashev getting shot and killed. UGH!!!

1. Unemployed (how do they support themselves?)
2. Want-to-be MMA fighter
3. Returning to country. (after $hit hit the fan and he knew there would be a trail leading back to him and it was only a matter of time?)
4. Connections to the bomber

Yeah, I think I would be looking at him as well. Kind of scary to think how many are in our country creating havoc. We have enough home grown to worry about. I'm glad they are doing some immigration reform.

Sounds like FBI was close to a solid connection and was pressuring this guy not to leave the country. They came back probably to get the confession and arrest but something went sour...resulting in Todashev getting shot and killed. UGH!!!

I'm wondering if he cancelled the trip himself or the FBI did.

Reading back, this is another video interview with Todashev's friend. He says that his friend had already had ticket/s to visit in Chechnya, prior to the bombings and that he had only just cancelled the trip at the urging of the FBI. The FBI had been following his friend since a day after. (Unclear, but I think he meant a day after the FBI identified the Tsarnaevs, or a day after the 'capture' of Dzhokar.

This guy had aggravated battery charges against him. How is that he was going to go to Chechnya?

They didn't need to pressure him. He had battery charges against him. How could he legally leave the country? He was out on bond.
http://www.kpho.com/story/22384159/man-killed-by-fbi-possibly-connected-to-boston-bombing-suspect

In answer to my own question:

"The shooting occurred in the early morning hours on Wednesday, the FBI said in a statement.

“The agent, two Massachusetts State Police troopers, and other law enforcement personnel were interviewing an individual in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing investigation when a violent confrontation was initiated by the individual,” the statement said.

“During the confrontation, the individual was killed and the agent sustained non-life threatening injuries,” according to the statement."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning?lite=

In answer to my own question:

"The shooting occurred in the early morning hours on Wednesday, the FBI said in a statement.

“The agent, two Massachusetts State Police troopers, and other law enforcement personnel were interviewing an individual in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing investigation when a violent confrontation was initiated by the individual,” the statement said.

“During the confrontation, the individual was killed and the agent sustained non-life threatening injuries,” according to the statement."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning?lite=

Good! Lots of witnesses.
Hopefully this won't turn into a "poor kid was unjustly killed by the horrid US officials" story.

I'm also hoping it was video taped.

Going to have to wait for more information to come out on this, if it ever does. Were they there to arrest him? Did they already have a warrant for his arrest? The fact they had state troopers there as well indicates to me that they did intend to arrest him. It will be interesting to hear more from the friend that said the FBI had shown up and been following them since right after the bombing. Sure is starting to look like the FBI is at least concerned that might be a wider chechen cell operating in the country.

I haven't read how many. I'm not sure that information has been released.

From what the articles say, the FBI agent was injured so I'm thinking he was definitely attacked.

BBBM. Attacked with a knife and we know what can be done with a knife from the Waltham triple murders, which this guy confessed to having a part in. IF somebody just told me thay had been a part of the triple murders in Waltham, with three guys dead from slit throats from a knife/icepick.....and they had a knife out, i'd consider it a deadly weapon in the hands of that person, KWIM?

BBBM. Attacked with a knife and we know what can be done with a knife from the Waltham triple murders, which this guy confessed to having a part in. IF somebody just told me thay had been a part of the triple murders in Waltham, with three guys dead from slit throats from a knife/icepick.....and they had a knife out, i'd consider it a deadly weapon in the hands of that person, KWIM?

Had he confessed to the Waltham murders? I don't think thats clear yet.

Yes, he has confessed to having a part in it (what part, we don't know).

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Live...n_in_Orlando_linked_to_Boston_bombing_suspect

My point was that it has been "reported" that he confessed to a role, but we know how the reporting on this case has turned out. If he had confessed, why was he not already arrested, in cuffs. If he had just then confessed, why the attack? Usually people relax after a confession. I dont think the FBI has done anything improper here, I'm just saying there are big pieces missing from the story right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member