Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

So many people are saying it doesn't look like how a body should look after being run over. How many ran over bodies have you guys seen? Probably very little if any, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, and also we have direct quotes from the doctor who worked on him that TT had many massive penetrating wounds, head to toe, every region of his body injured. Which aren't as easy to see (aside from the foot long ones) in the picture as the black and purple face, neck and shoulder/chest. I'm actually the most baffled at the people who say he could be propped up as if alive. He was essentially a massive contusion from the chest up.

I feel like this discussion is taking place on another planet.

LOL! I actually laughed! We all have very different interpretations of each stage in the timeline of events.

In regards to how TT died, no one will be charged in regards to his death, including DT because I highly doubt it was intentional. He could be charged with
vechilar manslaughter, however I think the gunshot wounds are the probable cause for his cardiac arrest and he is up against much more severe charges. IMO

it would be cool to hear what the funeral guy thought when he got the body!!

I would assume that no funeral owners or directors are authorized to release a statement on any personal examinations of a body delivered to them for burial or cremation. I would like to see the complete medical examiners filing on this death. I believe all vechiles involved in the shoot out would be in police custody and forensic investigators would have determined the exact extent of the vechiles impact on TT, that information has not been released yet though. The evidence would be available to LE, not public. We have only received witness statements very soon after, before the complex forensic investigation begun and was concluded. The police chief spoke in reference to witness statements, not forensic findings. IMO

LOL! I actually laughed! We all have very different interpretations of each stage in the timeline of events.

In regards to how TT died, no one will be charged in regards to his death, including DT because I highly doubt it was intentional. He could be charged with
vechilar manslaughter, however I think the gunshot wounds are the probable cause for his cardiac arrest and he is up against much more severe charges. IMO

I'm not an attorney, but I am familiar with the concept of the FELONY MURDER DOCTRINE. IMO, it would be appropriate to charge DT with First Degree Murder for the death of his brother. :moo:

http://www.mcle.org/includes/pdf/2050204B00_S.pdf
Massachusetts Felony Murder rules in section 1.2.1. BBM
"It is irrelevant, however, whether the person killed was the intended victim, a by-stander, or an accomplice, so long as the conduct of the defendant caused the death in the commission of the felony. Commonwealth v. Balliro, 349 Mass. at 515. Moreover, the felony murder rule applies to homicides that occur immediately after the felony in furtherance of attempts to escape. Commonwealth v. Green , 302 Mass. 547, 555 (1939).

Agreed.

So many people are saying it doesn't look like how a body should look after being run over. How many ran over bodies have you guys seen? Probably very little if any, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen several and they all looked different to me. There was no one type of injury that could be attributed to them. Of course, I'm not a trained medical professional either. I'm sure they can dileneate one type of injury from another.

I'm not an attorney, but I am familiar with the concept of the FELONY MURDER DOCTRINE. IMO, it would be appropriate to charge DT with First Degree Murder for the death of his brother. :moo:

http://www.mcle.org/includes/pdf/2050204B00_S.pdf
Massachusetts Felony Murder rules in section 1.2.1. BBM
"It is irrelevant, however, whether the person killed was the intended victim, a by-stander, or an accomplice, so long as the conduct of the defendant caused the death in the commission of the felony. Commonwealth v. Balliro, 349 Mass. at 515. Moreover, the felony murder rule applies to homicides that occur immediately after the felony in furtherance of attempts to escape. Commonwealth v. Green , 302 Mass. 547, 555 (1939).

DT wasn't charged in regards to his brother's death though. We can all speculate on what he could be charged with but at present we have not heard anything from prosecutors in regards to possible charges relating to TT's death. Either they do not believe they have sufficient evidence to amount to him causing his death or they do, and they are focusing on charges at hand which are far more significant, severe and require much more investigative work to convict him. IMO

DT wasn't charged in regards to his brother's death though. We can all speculate on what he could be charged with but at present we have not heard anything from prosecutors in regards to possible charges relating to TT's death. Either they do not believe they have sufficient evidence to amount to him causing his death or they do, and they are focusing on charges at hand which are far more significant, severe and require much more investigative work to convict him. IMO

I agree. The terrorist attack and the additional murders of innocents, is what they will and should be concentrating on IMO. The fact that he ran over his brother is just one of the many smaller and IMO insignificant, events that occurred during the days after the attack. He had gunshot wounds and he was run over, so must likely both were contributing factors in his death.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=19217233

What drew the bombers to Watertown?

Some answers may be found in an obscure town parking ticket and a police report from the adjoining suburb of Arlington about a minor case involving open containers of alcohol, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

The parking ticket, obtained by ABC News, was written on a car registered to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at 2:10 a.m. on February 18, 2011 on the 200 block of Boylston Street.

When the ticket was found in police records during the hunt for the wounded bomber, it sparked an immediate FBI raid on the Boylston street address, which is the home of a friend, Maximilian Freddura, part of a prominent Boston restaurateur family.

Freddura's apartment, where police officials say Dzhokhar was a frequent guest, is a block away from the corner of Laurel and Dexter Streets where police caught up with the Tsarnaev brothers five days after the marathon bombing.

During the hunt for the younger Tsarnaev, police raided another residence in neighboring Arlington where the accused bomber had a run-in with police on July 4, 2012, ABC News has learned.

In 2010, Watertown was the scene of FBI raids after agents learned that Faisal Shahzad, convicted of trying to detonate a car bomb in Times Square, came to the suburb to pick up $5,000 cash from a Pakistani citizen living there, according to federal court records.

On at least a dozen occasions, Tamerlan had visited a two-family home on Boylston Street, just a few short blocks from the scene of his violent death, to meet with friends who knew him as a freewheeling Muslim who danced to hip-hop music, smoked marijuana, and always kept a prayer rug in the trunk of his car.

He’d wash his hands and lay it out in the backyard and pray for 20 minutes or a half-hour a handful of times a day,” said Sebastian A. Freddura, a hip-hop performer and onetime Cambridge neighbor who was one of Tamerlan’s oldest friends in America. “We’d smoke a jay and he’d come out and pray.'

...Freddura said that on the night of the frenzied firefight between the Tsarnaev brothers and police, the brothers may have been heading to his place. In fact, during the predawn hours on Friday, as law enforcement officials searched Watertown for Dzhokhar, Freddura said he at one point instinctively picked up a hammer to protect himself in case Dzhokhar came to the door.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...e-was-slain/kV9tWjiFIbmiAcV7mFHSkN/story.html

Time — Thats a particularly interesting article. Its from two weeks ago but I never saw it before. The ABC article is interesting as well.

I think that either I had figured out, or the carjack victim Danny said that the street they had parked the other car on was Fairfield. And they went to it a couple of times. So, when you add the 200 block of Boyleston Street to the mix, it really does all come together. Its right around the corner from Fairfield. I find it all very fascinating, how these two somewhat ordinary, non remarkable people can go so far off the rails, so quickly.

And, this article also makes me wonder, even more, about the dutiful wife, Kate Russell.

I think those will come with the state charges. So far, I believe he has only faced the federal charges. The charges of murder are usually handled by the state.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/boston-marathon-bomb-suspect-charged-by-u-s-in-terror-attack.html
Not included in the federal complaint were charges tied to the shooting death of Sean Collier, a 26-year-old Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, and the wounding of a transit patrolman during the manhunt that culminated in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s capture on April 19. Such crimes are typically prosecuted by local district attorneys, and may result in state charges that parallel the federal case.

As far as DT running over TT, if they do not charge him with murder, they should at least charge him with hit and run. :jail:

I am getting blocked out of the links to The Boston Globe today, they want me to join for $.99 week for 4 weeks. Anyone having this same problem?

I am getting blocked out of the links to The Boston Globe today, they want me to join for $.99 week for 4 weeks. Anyone having this same problem?
I got in okay today. I recall something about for the week or so after the bombings, The Globe opened up access for everyone to all the new stories. Since then, its possible they have a limit, like other papers? or, that might be why this two week old article is showing up now, since it is old.

Or, if you are getting a box suggesting you subscribe now, just click on the X in the upper right of the box and close it. You should be able to read the article after that. But, it might count your visits, like four free a month, or something like that.

Are you getting completely blocked? I get an ad covering about the bottom third of the page when it opens. IF I click on "collapse" (right top corner of ad), it's fine. Try that

Thank you - I obviously hadn't seen the updated version.

Is there another version?

I don't think it's and updated one.

It was signed 4/25 and recorded 5/10.

Is there another version?

I don't think it's and updated one.

It was signed 4/25 and recorded 5/10.
You're right, I should have said updated release. Only one was released, but an excerpt was released by many media outlets at first because of the debate at the time. When I saw it, it was clipped under the part that listed the cemetery (the focus of the article I was reading was whether they should have released the location of the burial place). Obviously since it wasn't discussing his cause of death, it cropped the photo and I didn't see that part.

I haven't been reading this thread for a while and I have a few people on ignore, so I don't see all of the links posted.

Has anyone seen this what do yall think?
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/officials-fbi-agents-shoot-kill-suspect-orlando-ap/nXyty/
Friend of man shot, killed by FBI says suspect was being questioned on Boston bombings

Here is a video/interview with the friend of the guy shot by the FBI. He says they were together just before his friend was shot. I am wondering what the FBI will come up with as a reason for the shooting:

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...do/-/12978032/20249908/-/s0twg9z/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties