Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... lets start with the picture I included....

In this picture, you can see 3 cars (well 2 whole cars and the top of an SUV).
The car on the left is DTs green Honda. On the right is the stolen Mercedes SUV. Between those cars you can see 2 people. (TT and DT). TT is poised to shoot and DT is hiding behind the Mercedes.
At the bottom of this photo is the police car that was "unmanned" and coasted toward TT and DT. It eventually crashed into a car parked in the driveway.
TT is still alive in this photo and actively shooting.
With this one still photo, how can you determine that the unmanned police SUV ran over TT?

As for the reports from the witness who took this photo and the cell phone video - wouldn't that be a first hand report? He was there. He witnessed it live. (I believe he will also be a witness in court if it goes to trial)

BTW - the reason the cell phone video does not show the SUV running over TT is because AK stopped shooting video with his phone and started taking pictures. He mentioned it in his interview. That is why there is a still photo of it, with commentary from the photographer as to what he witnessed.
because AK stopped shooting video with his phone and started taking pictures.

Well darn him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We want video !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt helpful - that is why there is no video it explains that part thanx!
Wish video was on my main question was did he swerve - way media played it he was trying to murder both cops and brother I think he was , understandably just trying to get out of there -- if he was really trying to kill LE a dash more to the left on the steering wheel -- mission accompished
IMO fleeing scene only!

The official death certificate says he was run over and dragged by a vehicle.

That certificate was filled out by a medical examiner who had possession of the body.
it would be cool to hear what the funeral guy thought when he got the body!!

I feel like this discussion is taking place on another planet.

I am on Mars, where are you!!!!!!!!!

Now now we are chatting heavy stuff a sprinkle of humor now and again not a bad idea! The real bummer here is none of us will be sharp enough when this thing gets through our courts by the next century

UGh is this gonna be long ......................

The official death certificate says he was run over and dragged by a vehicle.

That certificate was filled out by a medical examiner who had possession of the body.
No it doesn't. It says blunt force trauma. The wording is "gunshot wounds of torso and extremities and blunt trauma to head and torso." It says nothing about a vehicle or being dragged.

It also from the beggining and at the start only listed as heart failure! sooo..........

What?
There is more than one official death certificate?

Come on.

it would be cool to hear what the funeral guy thought when he got the body!!

So now the medical examiner is wrong too?
And a funeral director would know more about the body than the person doing the autopsy?

This is bizarre.

JMO

BBM.

Link please.

They have been provided multiple times in this thread. The latest set of links can be found a few pages back.

Direct quote from Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau:

"We're trying to get him handcuffed. There's two or three police officers handcuffing him in the street -- the older brother. At the same time, at the last minute -- they obviously have tunnel vision, it's a very, very stressful situation -- one of them yells out, 'Look out!' and here comes the black SUV, the carjacked car, directly at them. They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-details?c=&page=0

Here is a different statement, but he says the same thing:

After a 10-minute firefight, Deveau said, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older brother, moved toward an officer. He was out of ammunition and wounded with a gunshot in his chest. Several officers tackled him, Deveau said. He was handcuffed and on the ground.

"Then the other brother came roaring down the street in the Mercedes and runs over his brother," Deveau said.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2101501

No it doesn't. It says blunt force trauma. The wording is "gunshot wounds of torso and extremities and blunt trauma to head and torso." It says nothing about a vehicle or being dragged.

Yes it does. Under the how injury occurred section. And I provided a link a little while ago.

Typed word for word.

Cause of Death: Gunshot wounds of torso and expremities and blunt trauma to head and torso
Describe how injury occured: Shot by police and then run over and dragged by motor vehicle.

http://documents.latimes.com/tamerlan-tsarnaevs-death-certificate/

I thought that too , scroll down vehicle is there

What?
There is more than one official death certificate?

Come on.
No! Ah all we need - more paperwork! In the media for like 2 days they pretty well focused on DOA/ heart failure peroid.

Now it is filling out and we are getting tid bits!

Oh my gosh, no. One entire side of his face and neck were the color of an eggplant! From his torso up he had horrible injuries. Who knows what his lower body looked like (not interested in knowing) but from the waist up he was one seriously injured person.

Just to add: That one "death photo shows only about 25% of the entire body. What is not seen:
The left side of his face and torso
His entire back (head to heel)
Any side/angle below the hip bones

Why don't people just wait for the Medical Examiner's report. That report would include details as to what was found with the victim...including personal items, descriptions of ALL Injuries and the entire surface of the body as well as the weight and condition of the all internal organs.

In addition: if the Mercedes dragged the body, there will likely be blood and tissue evidence/splatter and in one article there was a photo of the blood drag mark as well as the burnt pavement from the partial explosion from one of the thrown devices. In the very first video, from about a block away, before the cursing of the photog was edited out, you could hear gun shots and an explosion.

If people had stayed up to witness it live, they would know all of this to be true.

What ya all think on this angle of story?

No! Ah all we need - more paperwork! In the media for like 2 days they pretty well focused on DOA/ heart failure peroid.

Now it is filling out and we are getting tid bits!

The media. The media focused on that because his heart stopped. His heart stopped because he was shot and plowed down by his brother. It's really not that difficult to see the connection.

I'm talking about an official death certificate filled out by a medical examiner who had possession of the body. Surely that medical examiner knows what caused the injuries. And I'm sure that medical examiner examined the body and thought the injuries were consistent with gunshot wounds and being run over and dragged or he/she would not have mentioned it in the OFFICIAL LEGAL document.

Just to add: That one "death photo shows only about 25% of the entire body. What is not seen:
The left side of his face and torso
His entire back (head to heel)
Any side/angle below the hip bones

Why don't people just wait for the Medical Examiner's report. That report would include details as to what was found with the victim...including personal items, descriptions of ALL Injuries and the entire surface of the body as well as the weight and condition of the all internal organs.

In addition: if the Mercedes dragged the body, there will likely be blood and tissue evidence/splatter and in one article there was a photo of the blood drag mark as well as the burnt pavement from the partial explosion from one of the thrown devices. In the very first video, from about a block away, before the cursing of the photog was edited out, you could hear gun shots and an explosion.

If people had stayed up to witness it live, they would know all of this to be true.
Man I wish I did it live as breaking. I had done that the frist 36 hrs then got tired, slept and missed the most exsciting part of the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties