Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see the photos too. I haven't seen any photos of DT driving a vehicle at all nor driving a SUV and hitting/running over a human body.

Or are these really blurred images where we can not really identify the person?

We can see TT's face, upper body right down to his lower pelvic region in that particular death photo that circulated. Unless he sustained lower limbs injuries (from recollection this was not stated on death certificate??, then I would hope anyone with legitimate medical knowledge (i.e surgeon, doctor, nurse!) could explain the injuries to the upperbody and the likely scenario that caused those visible injuries and their experiences with patients who have been run over and what type of injuries usually occur.

I am not disputing that LE should do whatever they deem necessary to protect themselves and the public especially during a shoot-out with an armed and dangerous suspect who is firing a weapon at LE.

I believe mods deleted the post because they quoted another post that had *advertiser censored* in it. Hopefully that posted will come back and tell us where to look to find the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw what you posted. It was only of that persons back. If TT had the same injuries we wouldn't know because you can't see his back.

Respectfully, are you saying that you are open to the notion that a face and chest would look like his after being entrapped face up in a 451 degree engine revved up and moving at high speed?

Again respectfully, how in your visualization could that even be possible?

No bruising after supposedly being like impaled (to be "dragged") by a 4 ton SUV - just lacks credibility - that is all I have been trying to say.

I would also be open to the notion that if you turned over the guy I found we would not see what we see with older,

The most upsetting part of the picture for older was the medical intervention slit.

I believe mods deleted the post because they quoted another post that had *advertiser censored* in it. Hopefully that posted will come back and tell us where to look to find the photos.

Oh my god your kidding ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh opps Ty for info - I was not sure why it had been deleted, but were all good at this - easy to find photos of what a body looks like after being mauled by a SUV! whoevers it was!!

Older, clean off the blood, put a shirt on, and he could pose for a headshot!!

Come on folks!!

No bruising? Are you serious? That body had all kind of bruising on it. I don't know in what Universe he could pose for a head shot, but it ain't here on Earth.

Oh my god your kidding ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh opps Ty for info - I was not sure why it had been deleted, but were all good at this - easy to find photos of what a body looks like after being mauled by a SUV! whoevers it was!!

Come on folks!!

I wouldn't say he was looking ready for a photo shoot! His whole face, neck and one shoulder has suffered deep contusion. :notgood:

I would be very interested to know how the blunt trauma to his face and chest was sustained.

It was dark and she was inside a house. She could interpreted what she was seeing as wrong very easily. But yes let's believe her. Other citizens even have photos of what happened and it was not as she said

That's why I don't understand the confusion.

Sometimes people refuse to take the evidence they are given because its not what they want to believe.

JMO

In that long interview I just posted with several cops that were on scene not ONE mentioned anything about younger driving over anything.

I was thinking that since all these guys (10 eyes within 20 feet of scene!) were in the middle of the battle that one of them would have found it signfigant to mention that a suspect had committed vehicular homicide right in front of them.

I am certainly open to notions about a reason why the murder of the most wanted man on the planet at that time ,in front of 5 LE folks,was never mentioning in a 16 minute interview.

In fact, IMO, a murder supercedes a gunfight and a pressure cooker which does not blow up...............just a notion!

LE officers have mentioned it.
I gave SEVERAL links to direct quotes.

Just because its not in that one video doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Come on folks!!

You can't be taking about the same photo I have seen.

No way he could pose for a headshot.

Respectfully, are you saying that you are open to the notion that a face and chest would look like his after being entrapped face up in a 451 degree engine revved up and moving at high speed?

No bruising after supposedly being like impaled (to be "dragged") by a 4 ton SUV - just lacks credibility - that is all I have been trying to say.

I would also be open to the notion that if you turned over the guy I found we would not see what we see with older,

The most upsetting part of the picture for older was the medical intervention slit.

I really should not have googled victims that have been ran over in various different circumstances! :sick: I do agree, they are not similar to the injuries TT sustained.

I think maybe TT had his foot or ankle ran over, something far less severe. I don't think those injuries which are visible were caused from a vehicle, unless it was moving at 4MPH. Also, wish to know what that large incision is on the torso. There was debate a few threads back and some saying it wasnt a surgical incision however I can not recall what explanations or conclusion was rendered in regards to that particular wound. IMO

Hopefully this picture will settle the theory of whether the police car that coasted towards DT and TT was the one that ran over TT:

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2013/04/26/carjack-victim-tsarnaev

The picture on this page:
0426_watertown-shootout-624x443.jpg

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/files/2013/04/0426_watertown-shootout-624x443.jpg

shows TT and DT hiding behind the Mercedes SUV in an active shootout/bomb-throw with the police. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the police SUV already stopped after it crashed into a car in the driveway there. TT is still alive and well. The police SUV is no longer moving. That police vehicle did NOT hit TT.

The pictures were provided to MSM from the photographer that took them (AK). You can go to his blog to see all of the photos he took as well as his eye-witness account. I am afraid to provide a link because I don't want my post to get deleted again. If a moderator says I can put a link to his blog, I will.

(note: It did not get deleted before because it was linked to *advertiser censored*. It was deleted because I did not provide a link with the photos. There were someone elses links to a dragged body that had questionable photos on it. That was not me.)

You can't be taking about the same photo I have seen.

No way he could pose for a headshot.

Oh my gosh, no. One entire side of his face and neck were the color of an eggplant! From his torso up he had horrible injuries. Who knows what his lower body looked like (not interested in knowing) but from the waist up he was one seriously injured person.

Just for clarification, there were links to posts from the gore site showing a person back that had been dragged by a car. When you clicked on those links there was *advertiser censored* on the page. These are not reputable sites and are not allowed on WS's. Furthermore, one persons injuries is not going to compare to another persons. Does it matter if he was just run over or his body was also run over and then dragged? Is it worth discussing how many feet it was dragged?

The link that was also posted with the gore photos was one of a interview with a woman. When tracing the source of that youtube video back it took me to a conspiracy site. Again, not a credible source of information. There is plenty of proof that the brother ran over him. Why the continued derailment of the thread?

Please remember to check your sources of information before posting links.

Did we see the same autopsy photo? TT had huge bruising in the shape of a tire track.

I do not if he was trapped on the car. I especially don't know if he was trapped at the engine area. I do not know if he was dragged.

And it doesn't matter if I'm "open to the notion" of if we turn TT over in that photo what we would see. We have no idea and we will never know. So why does it matter?

I really should not have googled victims that have been ran over in various different circumstances! :sick: I do agree, they are not similar to the injuries TT sustained.

I think maybe TT had his foot or ankle ran over, something far less severe. I don't think those injuries which are visible were caused from a vehicle, unless it was moving at 4MPH. Also, wish to know what that large incision is on the torso. There was debate a few threads back and some saying it wasnt a surgical incision however I can not recall what explanations or conclusion was rendered in regards to that particular wound. IMO

You an be ran over by a car or you can be ran over by a tractor trailer. You can ran over at 5mph or you can be rant over at 70mph. Many photos on google don't tell you what or in what circumstance. So it's not really that helpful to be googling other people's dead bodies. I don't get it.

And TT did not have just his ankle ran over because it was on the autopsy report as one of the causes of death. You don't die from a foot injury by a car

Hopefully this picture will settle the theory of whether the police car that coasted towards DT and TT was the one that ran over TT:

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2013/04/26/carjack-victim-tsarnaev

The picture on this page:
0426_watertown-shootout-624x443.jpg

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/files/2013/04/0426_watertown-shootout-624x443.jpg

shows TT and DT hiding behind the Mercedes SUV in an active shootout/bomb-throw with the police. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the police SUV already stopped after it crashed into a car in the driveway there. TT is still alive and well. The police SUV is no longer moving. That police vehicle did NOT hit TT.

The pictures were provided to MSM from the photographer that took them (AK). You can go to his blog to see all of the photos he took as well as his eye-witness account. I am afraid to provide a link because I don't want my post to get deleted again. If a moderator says I can put a link to his blog, I will.

(note: It did not get deleted before because it was linked to *advertiser censored*. It was deleted because I did not provide a link with the photos. There were someone elses links to a dragged body that had questionable photos on it. That was not me.)
Thanks for the photos. I thought yours was deleted because you quoted a previous post and it was that post that had *advertiser censored* in it. All my posts were deleted because I had quoted those same previous posts also. I knew yours didn't have *advertiser censored*, your post was extremely helpful and I was sad to see it gone!

Article today:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/05/injured_cop_we_got_the_job_done

Injured cop: ‘We got the job done’

The possibility that transit officer Richard “Dic” Donohue Jr. was accidentally shot by another police officer in the wild Watertown gunbattle that left him bleeding from a near-fatal femoral artery wound doesn’t faze him, the recovering T cop said yesterday.

“If it was friendly fire, it was friendly fire. We got the job done,” Donohue, 33, said yesterday at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Charlestown

No bruising? Are you serious? That body had all kind of bruising on it. I don't know in what Universe he could pose for a head shot, but it ain't here on Earth.

That is, IMO, dried blood, on a perfectly unscraped, unchafed, scratched,or scuffed skin! Coloration matches other blood on corpse.

A dash of foundation and he is (pardon pun) good to roll!

I have mild joint stuff and have gone down on padded carpet and have come up with bigger abrasions than I see - than being dragged about on asphault in speeding SUV.

Why does road kill look "smushed" and not intact? Like a tossed watermelon.

He actually looked pretty intact despite playing around and tossing bombs for a couple of days!

I wish my pans used that kind of Teflon! Smile!

And I looked it up (dont know exact model) but I was wrong its four and half tons!!!!!!!!

LE officers have mentioned it.
I gave SEVERAL links to direct quotes.

Just because its not in that one video doesn't mean it didn't happen.
That was a pretty blow blow description of the folks who were within feet of all the drama. Best seat in the house, so I find that one pretty compelling, as oppossed to a lot of LE that were further back etc.

No way in heck that is dried blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member