Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect CARIIS, what are you talking about?

There was nothing in my post that you quoted that has anything to do with burial.
I was talking generally about the all the ruckus about ship him here or there etc. - bottom line - he is a criminal. We bury criminals!

I was responding to :
Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125
American soil is special.
He was not an American citizen.
He should have been shipped back to where he came from.

IMO, although understandable to some degree, this whole notion of lets torture him etc is bewildering. By that I mean, we would all agree doing so is a human rights issue.

It is the exact reason we use to justify being all over the place killing someones brother, sister, friend or spouse or whomever.

So, IMO, all this rhetoric is identical to what other nations are doing.
In the big picture it is identical to African Americans being unable to drink from the same fountain, or the KKK activities. IT is not civil behavior, and what we as a nation condemn many others for.
Hypocritical, IMO

You missed my whole point.
Nobody is calling for torture.
Just saying he may deserve it.

I am trying and it was from the police chief - I thought I cut and paste it in my word thing but it is not there!
I was wrong as far as death cert it did mention dragged and "A vehicle". Our fun stuff here is I think it was the rolling LE SUV and everyone reported it was younger brother in Mercedes.

It would be neat to find the damage to both vehicles undercarriage to determine if the instensity of the situation did not get this messed up!

They are both evidence - if anyone knows how to figure out a way to see what the damage to both that would be interesting.

Trying to get clarity on this end will keep efforting to do so!

There have been multiple statements by the LE officers THAT WERE THERE that DT ran over TT.

Only one that I am aware of (a lady calling into a radio station) that says LE ran over him.

I think it's pretty clear what happened.

I was talking generally about the all the ruckus about ship him here or there etc. - bottom line - he is a criminal. We bury criminals!

I was responding to :
Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125
American soil is special.
He was not an American citizen.
He should have been shipped back to where he came from.

That's not the post you quoted.
See the confusion?

At 3:47, out of the horse’s mouth!

Does it not make more sense that a car, in gear, unmanned, aimed at older brother (he states such) and moving slowly would run over older brother, who was injured and unable to move out of the way of an unmanned vehicle aimed at him!
I
They were what 30 feet apart, the cop clearly states he aimed his car toward the "bad guys"--just makes sense, IMO, that the run over and drag was from a driverless motor vehicle that had been aimed to hit older!

Moreover, in the heat of what had been going on, bleeding cops, darkness, exhaustion IMO it is quite easy to understand that both vehicles were SUVs, both vehicles were dark in color that what was actually Le SUV vehicle was identified incorrectly.

The dramatic flair resulting in creation of the image of a speeding escape vehicle dragging a body at high speed compared with a like oppps thump, even matches more closely with the pictures of his injuries (Ie no abrasions etc).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=754pzr8QsSc

At 3:39, out of the horses mouth!

Does it not make more sense that a car, in gear, unmanned, aimed at older brother (he states such) and moving slowly would run over something in the road as oppossed to a younger brother murdering his brother?

They were what 30 feet apart, the cop clearly states he aimed his car toward the "bas guys"--just makes sense, IMO, that the run over and drag was from a driverless motor vehicle!

None of the reports which describe him suppossedly trying to kill the cops AS OPPOSSED to being focused only on escape.

Interview With Cops That Had Shootout With Boston Bombing Suspects In Watertown - YouTube

What came "outta the horses mouth" is towards the bad guyS.
This happened. Nobody is debating that.

But, this is a separate incident within the firefight.

After the cruiser was allowed to roll towards the terrorists, TT was still firing and still on his feet.

It wasn't until TT ran out of ammunition, paused, and was taken down by LE that DT sped towards them, the cops dove out of the way, and DT ran over his brother with the stolen SUV.

There are front row photos of the shootout. It is clear that the unmanned LE SUV came to a stop in the photographer's yard/driveway and the two gunmen can be seen, still firing toward police, from the rear of the Honda. The unmanned LE SUV came to a stop on the opposite side of the street before TT stopped firing at LE and before he walked toward officers.

I am trying and it was from the police chief - I thought I cut and paste it in my word thing but it is not there!
I was wrong as far as death cert it did mention dragged and "A vehicle". Our fun stuff here is I think it was the rolling LE SUV and everyone reported it was younger brother in Mercedes.

It would be neat to find the damage to both vehicles undercarriage to determine if the instensity of the situation did not get this messed up!

They are both evidence - if anyone knows how to figure out a way to see what the damage to both that would be interesting.

Trying to get clarity on this end will keep efforting to do so!

There are photos of the SUV running over him. Why do you still believe it was the police vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been multiple statements by the LE officers THAT WERE THERE that DT ran over TT.

Only one that I am aware of (a lady calling into a radio station) that says LE ran over him.

It was dark and she was inside a house. She could interpreted what she was seeing as wrong very easily. But yes let's believe her. Other citizens even have photos of what happened and it was not as she said

At 3:47, out of the horse’s mouth!

Does it not make more sense that a car, in gear, unmanned, aimed at older brother (he states such) and moving slowly would run over older brother, who was injured and unable to move out of the way of an unmanned vehicle aimed at him!
I
They were what 30 feet apart, the cop clearly states he aimed his car toward the "bad guys"--just makes sense, IMO, that the run over and drag was from a driverless motor vehicle that had been aimed to hit older!

Moreover, in the heat of what had been going on, bleeding cops, darkness, exhaustion IMO it is quite easy to understand that both vehicles were SUVs, both vehicles were dark in color that what was actually Le SUV vehicle was identified incorrectly.

The dramatic flair resulting in creation of the image of a speeding escape vehicle dragging a body at high speed compared with a like oppps thump, even matches more closely with the pictures of his injuries (Ie no abrasions etc).

Interview With Cops That Had Shootout With Boston Bombing Suspects In Watertown - YouTube

No it doesn't make sense at all.

And also you don't know if he doesn't have abrasions or not. You didn't see his whole body, only his chest.

The police said they got of a rolling car, not one speeding away. And they did it when so the brothers would shoot at the vehicle and they could escape unharmed. That means TT was still up and shooting, not on the ground being arrested by LE.

Also I don't really give a flying crap even if a police vehicle used as a deterrent would run over him or not. Don't shoot at police. He did so he gets everything he deserves. Those men he is shooting at are someone's son, someone's husband, someone's father. If you are shooting at police, throwing bombs at them (which i guess you believe that right since the woman reported explosions??) and you can't get away from a slowly rolling vehicle then I have no sorrow for you if you get ran over. Good riddance.

But that's not what happened.

There are photos of the SUV running over him. Why do you still believe it was the police vehicle?

I would love to see them where can I find them? The only video I have thus far seen has no vehicle movement at all - which clip shows vehicles moving?

There are front row photos of the shootout. It is clear that the unmanned LE SUV came to a stop in the photographer's yard/driveway and the two gunmen can be seen, still firing toward police, from the rear of the Honda. The unmanned LE SUV came to a stop on the opposite side of the street before TT stopped firing at LE and before he walked toward officers.

There are also photos of the Mercedes just before it ran over TT. So photos of a crashed police cruiser while the 2 boys were up and shooting. Photos of one on the ground and LE scrambling away from him as a Mercedes comes near them.

Pictures of actual events just aren't enough proof apparently.

I would love to see them where can I find them?

They have been posted on this thread multiple times. Last time you asked and I told you they were directly below your last post. So here we go again.

No it doesn't make sense at all.

And also you don't know if he doesn't have abrasions or not. You didn't see his whole body, only his chest.

The police said they got of a rolling car, not one speeding away. And they did it when so the brothers would shoot at the vehicle and they could escape unharmed. That means TT was still up and shooting, not on the ground being arrested by LE.

Also I don't really give a flying crap even if a police vehicle used as a deterrent would run over him or not. Don't shoot at police. He did so he gets everything he deserves. Those men he is shooting at are someone's son, someone's husband, someone's father. If you are shooting at police, throwing bombs at them (which i guess you believe that right since the woman reported explosions??) and you can't get away from a slowly rolling vehicle then I have no sorrow for you if you get ran over. Good riddance.

But that's not what happened.

So do you think it would be possible to drag a body , while speeding away and get a scrape on your knee or something with your entire upper body and skull being abrasion free? I do not know I suppose it could happen , but it is hard to visualize how a dragged body would not have an abrasion laiden torso.

I posted stuff but it was taken off so just on your own look for pics of bodies that have been dragged by some vehicle - they are NOTHING at all like what we have seen!

In that long interview I just posted with several cops that were on scene not ONE mentioned anything about younger driving over anything.

I was thinking that since all these guys (10 eyes within 20 feet of scene!) were in the middle of the battle that one of them would have found it signfigant to mention that a suspect had committed vehicular homicide right in front of them.

I am certainly open to notions about a reason why the murder of the most wanted man on the planet at that time ,in front of 5 LE folks,was never mentioning in a 16 minute interview.

In fact, IMO, a murder supercedes a gunfight and a pressure cooker which does not blow up...............just a notion!

I would love to see them where can I find them? The only video I have thus far seen has no vehicle movement at all - which clip shows vehicles moving?

I would love to see the photos too. I haven't seen any photos of DT driving a vehicle at all nor driving a SUV and hitting/running over a human body.

Or are these really blurred images where we can not really identify the person?

We can see TT's face, upper body right down to his lower pelvic region in that particular death photo that circulated. Unless he sustained lower limbs injuries (from recollection this was not stated on death certificate??, then I would hope anyone with legitimate medical knowledge (i.e surgeon, doctor, nurse!) could explain the injuries to the upperbody and the likely scenario that caused those visible injuries and their experiences with patients who have been run over and what type of injuries usually occur.

I am not disputing that LE should do whatever they deem necessary to protect themselves and the public especially during a shoot-out with an armed and dangerous suspect who is firing a weapon at LE.

So do you think it would be possible to drag a body , while speeding away and get a scrape on your knee or something with your entire upper body and skull being abrasion free? I do not know I suppose it could happen , but it is hard to visualize how a dragged body would not have an abrasion laiden torso.

I posted stuff but it was taken off so just on your own look for pics of bodies that have been dragged by some vehicle - they are NOTHING at all like what we have seen!

I saw what you posted. It was only of that persons back. If TT had the same injuries we wouldn't know because you can't see his back.

I would love to see the photos too. I haven't seen any photos of DT driving a vehicle at all nor driving a SUV and hitting/running over a human body.

Or are these really blurred images where we can not really identify the person?

We can see TT's face, upper body right down to his lower pelvic region in that particular death photo that circulated. Unless he sustained lower limbs injuries (from recollection this was not stated on death certificate??, then I would hope anyone with legitimate medical knowledge (i.e surgeon, doctor, nurse!) could explain the injuries to the upperbody and the likely scenario that caused those visible injuries and their experiences with patients who have been run over and what type of injuries usually occur.

I am not disputing that LE should do whatever they deem necessary to protect themselves and the public especially during a shoot-out with an armed and dangerous suspect who is firing a weapon at LE.
Thank you! I have not stated that older being run over by the LE SUV is wrong!

I am saying that like all the errounous stories that remain a month later (7-11 for one, the one officer in all liklihood was friendly fire victim on and on) that the younger one did not drive over him.

I am not forensic expert , but common sense would have one visualize that a corpse that had been mauled by 4 ton SUV at high speed would have some visual things on the slab in the corners office except for heavy bleeding.

I might be open to a skull being smushed, a torso smushed inwards etc.

The pictures of him on the table look NOTHING like a corpse that has been run over by a SUV - either LE or younger brother . It IS that simple.

Again I invite you all to locate some corpses that have been run over . I found them and they are congurent with what one IMO, would envision a corpse to look like as far as injures.

Throw in alledgedly being dragged a good distance with no abrasions is IMO, ludicrious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214