Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have NO evidence the suspect attacked them! The story has changed consistently. Not one factual element reported so why believe the suspect attacked them?

In fact, it was on this board, that one person stated something to the point - she was thinking they were sitting at a kitchen table....and the suspect pushed and turned the table over on the agent... - wonder if this is where the idea was born??

Yes, we do. We have the stitches needed on the agents face.

So they wasted all those hours questioning him because they had "orders to kill him?" Who is changing the story? It looks like the media is to me, not the investigators.[/QUOTE

They had to spend all that time to find out what he really knew and what he would give up. That is the way it is usually done. Most suspects don't just give up their bad deeds easily.

Perhaps it is just more of this ever changing story involving IT that he was writing his confession. Could that also be a lie?

FBI press release

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...egarding-shooting-incident-in-orlando-florida

This article explains a little bit about the investigative process. Also, the video is worth watching because what is put in print as apposed to hearing someone speak on a issue, which includes opinion, gives a different perspective.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_...g-todashev-shooting-amid-familys-accusations/

It's "almost" comical reading these different articles, in which a lot is based on opinion and speculation.

Notice how in the video interview the guy that is speaking is clearly just speculating on what object was used.

IMO, we won't hear anything that will give us answers, until they release information from the investigation. What makes the most sense to me is the officer using deadly force to protect himself. I will go with what makes the most sense for now from my past experience and experience in other cases where LE has used deadly force. This explanation for me, far outweighs, speculation that this is some kind of elaborate scheme of some sorts by our government. IMO, it is the most logical explanation and that's what I tend to go with when the entire facts of the investigation haven't been released yet.

Fueling the conspiracy issue, is just more power for those that wish to do harm on our people and our country or other countries for that matter. Just like the ones that publish the magazine that is talked about in the video. I don't have any intention of giving these groups or individuals more power by allowing them to "win" by trying to divide our country or any other.

FBI press release

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...egarding-shooting-incident-in-orlando-florida

This article explains a little bit about the investigative process. Also, the video is worth watching because what is put in print as apposed to hearing someone speak on a issue, which includes opinion, gives a different perspective.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_...g-todashev-shooting-amid-familys-accusations/

It's "almost" comical reading these different articles, in which a lot is based on opinion and speculation.

Notice how in the video interview the guy that is speaking is clearly just speculating on what object was used.

IMO, we won't hear anything that will give us answers, until they release information from the investigation. What makes the most sense to me is the officer using deadly force to protect himself. I will go with what makes the most sense for now from my past experience and experience in other cases where LE has used deadly force. This explanation for me, far outweighs, speculation that this is some kind of elaborate scheme of some sorts by our government. IMO, it is the most logical explanation and that's what I tend to go with when the entire facts of the investigation haven't been released yet.

Fueling the conspiracy issue, is just more power for those that wish to do harm on our people and our country or other countries for that matter. Just like the ones that publish the magazine that is talked about in the video. I don't have any intention of giving these groups or individuals more power by allowing them to "win" by trying to divide our country or any other.

BBM: I'm with you on that one. Wait and see.

Yes, we do. We have the stitches needed on the agents face.

Sorry, I question if this is a fact or another filler to the original story. Let's see if more proof is given. That's the beauty of this forum, we each see different ideas.

72 hours before marathon bombings, the two suspects were working out in a Boston gym.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...t-feyerick-new-boston-brothers-video.cnn.html

I think it's interesting to see the dynamic between the brothers with our own eyes.DT takes off his shoes but when TT starts arguing with the manager DT looks up to him almost as if he is waiting for clues ,like "should I put my shoes back on?" Arrrghh,TT was such a pompous *advertiser censored**

This vaguely sounds like America love it or leave it.

And I couldn't say best damm country in the world because it's a putdown to other good countries and our allies. Why can't we be a country that is always trying to better itself?

It's my opinion.
It's how I feel.
It's not going to change.

Sorry if you don't agree.

And there are many American's who act like animals and wreck havoc and cause horror in their OWN country, do you suppose we ship them off too to another place?

If anyone who was born in another country got arrested in America (and not yet convicted) and was forced to be deported, we would have even more serious issues than we do now.

No. They are citizens.

Exactly, they are highly trained for these situations. IT was unarmed, yes he may have become aggressive and violent, no argument there, but LE are trained to apprehend someone especially if they are clearly unarmed. That is why an internal investigation is expected and warranted. It makes little sense, that you would be interrogating someone will POSSIBLE weapons in sight, whether it be knife or pole etc, and not take prior appropriate cautions, with at least 5 to 8 LE men in an apartment.

And IT was trained to bring someone down quickly with only his body. MMA

They would not have shot him without some sort of provocation. Why would an FBI agent put themselves on the line for homicide without a valid reason to shoot this suspect?

We have NO evidence the suspect attacked them! The story has changed consistently. Not one factual element reported so why believe the suspect attacked them?

In fact, it was on this board, that one person stated something to the point - she was thinking they were sitting at a kitchen table....and the suspect pushed and turned the table over on the agent... - wonder if this is where the idea was born??

Oh please.

The media is reading here? And getting ideas from us on what to report?

That's totally illogical.

There have been several things that have changed.

But one of the constants is:
the agent was attacked and fired upon TI in defense.
That didn't come from an unnamed source. That came from the FBI in a statement.

That picture that the Dad is using to say IT was shot in the back of the head execution style proves the opposite.

It's not the back of the head!

And it looks more like a graze wound than an entry wound.

They would not have shot him without some sort of provocation. Why would an FBI agent put themselves on the line for homicide without a valid reason to shoot this suspect?
TA, And WHY did he not stop after being shot twice. This tells me he was not fatally shot at first, ONLY after he CONTINUED his line of attack.
I would think that if he wanted to survive and had nothing to worry about, after being shot twice, he would have gotten the message, but apparently he did not.
Also I would not minimize ANY object he may have been using. Anyone trained in MMA could do a tremendous amount of human damage with something as seemingly benign as a bic pen. Why do you think they don't allow anything as benign as a toothbrush in some prison wards. Any object even as small as a pen, used with enough force and driven into an eyesocket for just one example, would be quite damaging.

CBS News senior correspondent John Miller, formerly a deputy director at the FBI:

Addressing the questions regarding reasonable use of force in the standoff that led to Todashev's death, Miller said, "I was trained in the FBI policy on use of force ... the standard is if you believe you or your partner or somebody with you is going to be the victim of either serious bodily harm or possibly death, you have the right to use deadly physical force."

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57587019&feed_id=30&videofeed=null

You would be surprised with (police officers) especially in the heat of the moment what can happen. Emotions definitely run rampant. I'm sure the FBI is no different. However "overkill" IMO is an under statement...

You would be surprised with (police officers) especially in the heat of the moment what can happen. Emotions definitely run rampant. I'm sure the FBI is no different. However "overkill" IMO is an under statement...

Cops go through each and every day ASSUMING that someone is about to try and kill them. Every time they make a simple traffic stop they HAVE TO assume that someone in that car wants to shoot them. If they do not make that assumption they can be killed instantly. So they walk to the car from the back, look inside carefully and keep one hand on their gun when they approach the vehicle. Can you imagine what it is like to go through each day with that kind of low level ongoing stress? So once a suspect actually makes that move and tries to jump an officer, he is as good as dead.

Someone asked upthread, why not shoot his kneecaps? Cops are taught to go for the kill if they or their fellow officers are under serious attack. If they are going to pull their weapons then they are going for a kill shot. Otherwise the attacker can continue to do injurious harm.

I pray for my brother every day, who is a police officer, to make it home safe! I understand very clearly what happens. I felt IMO it was "overkill"

I pray for my brother every day, who is a police officer, to make it home safe! I understand very clearly what happens. I felt IMO it was "overkill"

I don't see how 6 shots would be considered overkill. They shoot several times, not just once or twice. I am not sure what people expected the cops to do/

I don't see how 6 shots would be considered overkill. They shoot several times, not just once or twice. I am not sure what people expected the cops to do/

And he wasn't stopping!
He was still coming at the agent after 2 or 3 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste