Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...fter-call.html
The Tsarnaev brothers were capable of such a crime, the leader of the Russia’s Chechnya region, Ramzan Kadyrov, said in a statement on his website yesterday. While ethnic Chechens, they had no link to the region, he said.

“I checked information about the brothers through my own contacts,” Kadyrov said. “Those who knew them well say they were capable of carrying out illegal acts in any country.”

By contrast, a 27-year-old Chechen man who knew Tamerlan and who was shot dead during questioning last week in Florida was a “good guy,” Kadyrov said.

Ibragim Todashev’s father works in the Chechen government, Kadyrov said. “In his last phone conversation with his father, he told him that he wants to come home because they started to persecute Chechens in America.”

Interesting how the Chechen leader is totally throwing the Tsarnaev's under the bus and VERY interesting that IT's dad works for the government....

Yes, I would call that interesting! Is he aware of how good of a boy Ibragim was while he was in the US?

Also interesting that aparently Kardyrov's "contacts" know so much about the Tsarnaev brothers,wonder what contacts he is talking about?
...and IT told his father Americans were starting to "persecute" Chechens,which makes me think he may have had information that he under no circumstances wanted to be known and that's why he wanted to leave....

Ok, so we are in a small apt with 4 skilled and trained observers.And then we get this last week:

Three law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Todashev had lunged at the FBI agent with a knife. However, two of those officials said later in the day it was no longer clear what had happened. The third official had not received any new information.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fbi-man-fatally-shot-boston-bombing-probe

Well a week has passed --have we cleared up what happened in a small apt?

Neither of the officials, one of whom had earlier told The Associated Press there was no new information on Todashev lunging at the agent.

Can someone come up with a reason why 4 people in an apt are confused about what occurred in an area ,of what, 984 square feet (guess!)?

Obviously he had been cooperating with officials in that he was with them , in this instance for 8 hours.

Days later, the agent name has not released , that also is atypical.

Ok, we have two options here : Either Todashev CONFESSED TO KILLING THE THREE or HE DID NOT CONFESS TO KILLING THEM. So all along they were saying he had both confessed to triple AND he was being questioned. The purpose of a investigation is to get a confession. If as reported a confession had been made, what is the 8 hours about?

Which is it?

....considering the fact that both Tsarnaev and Todashev are now both very dead, the facts are buried with each of them.

Todashev's friends told the Sentinel the FBI began questioning and following him soon after the April 15 attack in Boston. There was no connection made to the triple murder for days in the beginning. So let follow LE claims. They were questioning him about triple...but hold on, the FBI started with him right after the bombings. My point here is that both his friend, and ex , and his father reported that the FBI had been tailing him and stuff for weeks about BOSTON.

The wife and best friend of the Chechen man shot and killed here by an FBI agent on Wednesday insisted today that authorities never questioned him, or them, prior to the fatal confrontation, about an unsolved triple slaying in Waltham, Mass., just outside of Boston---http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05/23/wife-man-killed-fbi-agent-says-was-never-questioned-about-waltham-triple-murder/T12hTgk4RubFutCdlw2J4O/story.html

Hey they are LE they can investigate anyone about anything -- its all the "confusion" that is concerning. There are reasons why the FBI is saying they were doing triple , when in fact it appears they were doing BOSTON. Reason for this?

so, according to officials ,he had confessed to triple, bingo.How could it take hours to say we walked in slit three necks and gotta out of town. One would have to be talking pretty slow to turn that into 8 hours after already beginning to tell the story. Makes no sense at all. Now if we wer talking about a spy ring with cloakers and daggers and cool stuff like ya iknow Iberia, Turkey,Iran - 8 hours sounds short - I chopped off three heads, threw some weed around a small room and left just does not seem like 8 hour statement would result?

At some level we should be concerned if the FBI needs an "investigation" to determined what happened with 4 good guys and one bad guy in a small room.........................................................

I would be further open to the notion that nothing was released right after but we are now talking about what a week investigation to determined what happened with 4 good guys and one bad guy in a small room

I got static about (which is cool that is the neat part here oppossing notions) friendly fire. Please, noone contend that a small bedroom is akin to Mass shoot out.............

Humm, anyone heard anything about the Fertilizer plant explosion 48 hours after Boston ??

NOt doing conspiracy junk -- in light of current events the last month my concern here is not releasing the truth , and if an error made acknowledging it. People make mistakes. It behooves us to remain aware that just like our media discusses Boston in negative light - media in that part of the world are reporting Orlando in the exact same way over there.

Are Americans mad about Boston, rightfully so. Are folks in that part of the world mad about Orlando? Yep

Eight hours sound like ..............Guantanamo Bay..............no?

CARIIS,

Why is it either or?

They found his name in TT's cell phone. Could they have been questioning him about Boston and information they gathered led them to believe he had ties to the triple murder?

Investigations evolve. Come together. CHANGE all the time.

Friend discussing FBI. His body language, word choice ,eye movements IMO, ring authentic..........

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...iple-murder/T12hTgk4RubFutCdlw2J4O/story.html

Ex: It never, ever came up,” she said, wiping tears from beneath her sunglasses. “Everything they asked was about the bombing.”

and he asked this guy if something goes wrong please let the world know the truth -link earlier

And if any of us are naive enough to believe that this gentleman, all his friends relatives etc do not totally believe the US govt murdered their friend, son,uncle,etc those folks would be out to lunch!

This is the entire cycle - we believe they killed a bunch of innocents - well they think we do too.

And on and on and on it goes, and shall continue .................

http://tinyurl.com/bqfm6gv

First reporters hounded them for interviews. Now the mother and father of the Tsarnaev brothers have been kicked out of Chechnya by its president.

The message to the parents of the Boston bombing suspects was clear and unmistakable: “pack and go.”

And soon after the phone call from the Chechen authorities Tuesday, a car carrying government officials arrived to accompany the couple out of the republic.

The deportation followed a speech by Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, in which he referred to the Tsarnaev brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar as “the worst devils.” “I will never defend them, never say a word in their support,” Kadyrov told a local television station Monday.

And soon after the phone call from the Chechen authorities Tuesday, a car carrying government officials arrived to accompany the couple out of the republic.

The deportation followed a speech by Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, in which he referred to the Tsarnaev brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar as “the worst devils.” “I will never defend them, never say a word in their support,” Kadyrov told a local television station Monday.

More from Ramzan Kadyrov.

http://tinyurl.com/pub8ms4

Grozny: Referring to them as "shaitans", Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov said he has no plans to offer any assistance to the suspects in the deadly bombings in Boston, and that the two brothers "got what they deserved".

Boston suspects got what they deserved: Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov
"The Tsarnaev brothers committed a crime and got what they deserved. I've studied information about these brothers and I'm convinced that they were members of terrorist groups. I refer to them as "shaitans" (Islamic word for Satan or an evil spirit)," Kadyrov said.

So, where will they go now? Chechnya doesn't want them, the US doesn't want them...and I doubt Russia wants them.

I thought they were residing in Dagestan?

So, where will they go now? Chechnya doesn't want them, the US doesn't want them...and I doubt Russia wants them.

I thought they were residing in Dagestan?

Somebody will take them.
I'm sure there are several countries led by people who think what TT and DT did was justified and that TT died a martyr for "the cause".

If there is someone who knows all the terrorist groups it would be Ramzan Kadyrov. He was a former Chechen Rebel.

http://tinyurl.com/nk6t99w

The Kremlin-backed leader of Russia's republic of Chechnya has said his dream is to eliminate Islamic insurgent leader Doku Umarov.

Talking to journalists in the Chechen capital, Grozny, on May 28, Ramzan Kadyrov said the hunt for Umarov continues but added he does not precisely know if Umarov is dead or alive.

Kadyrov said that there are no militants in Chechnya's mountains anymore, with the exception of some who are hiding along the border with Ingushetia.

Another boxer.

http://tinyurl.com/m2hkm3a

Ramzan Kadyrov, the 36 year-old president of Chechnya, reported human rights violator, supercar driver, champion boxer, and prolific Instagrammer, has once again posted an amazingly bizarre photo to his Instagram account -- posing with a lone wolf (Chechnya's national animal). The caption reads:

Wolf -- The only animal that can go into a fight against a stronger opponent. If he has lost the battle, he will look his opponent in the eye until the last breath, after which he dies.... The wolf always shows himself to his prey and chases it down on the run. It is for precisely this that we can respect them, despite their bloodthirstiness. #Chechnya #Hunting #Wolves.

These pictures make my heart smile.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...es-throw-pitch-red-sox-game-article-1.1357049

marathonweb29s-6-web.jpg

marathonweb29s-1-web.jpg

marathonweb29s-3-web.jpg

Here is an interview of the victim from Charlotte, NC and her sister:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57586606/nicole-brannock-gross-victim-in-iconic-boston-bombing-photo-tells-her-story-for-first-time/
That was the moment captured for front pages everywhere. Brannock Gross said of the photo of that moment, "In the beginning, I could only look at my face. It was too much to see the surroundings. But I remember exactly what I was going through in my head, just confusion and fear."

For Erika Brannock, everything slowed down. "(I remember) just falling back in slow motion," she said. "Everything went quiet. And then I was scared for dear life that another bomb was gonna go off. And that's how I was gonna die."

Ok, so we are in a small apt with 4 skilled and trained observers.And then we get this last week:

Three law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Todashev had lunged at the FBI agent with a knife. However, two of those officials said later in the day it was no longer clear what had happened. The third official had not received any new information.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fbi-man-fatally-shot-boston-bombing-probe

Well a week has passed --have we cleared up what happened in a small apt?

Neither of the officials, one of whom had earlier told The Associated Press there was no new information on Todashev lunging at the agent.

Can someone come up with a reason why 4 people in an apt are confused about what occurred in an area ,of what, 984 square feet (guess!)?

Obviously he had been cooperating with officials in that he was with them , in this instance for 8 hours.

Days later, the agent name has not released , that also is atypical.

Ok, we have two options here : Either Todashev CONFESSED TO KILLING THE THREE or HE DID NOT CONFESS TO KILLING THEM. So all along they were saying he had both confessed to triple AND he was being questioned. The purpose of a investigation is to get a confession. If as reported a confession had been made, what is the 8 hours about?

Which is it?

....considering the fact that both Tsarnaev and Todashev are now both very dead, the facts are buried with each of them.

Todashev's friends told the Sentinel the FBI began questioning and following him soon after the April 15 attack in Boston. There was no connection made to the triple murder for days in the beginning. So let follow LE claims. They were questioning him about triple...but hold on, the FBI started with him right after the bombings. My point here is that both his friend, and ex , and his father reported that the FBI had been tailing him and stuff for weeks about BOSTON.

The wife and best friend of the Chechen man shot and killed here by an FBI agent on Wednesday insisted today that authorities never questioned him, or them, prior to the fatal confrontation, about an unsolved triple slaying in Waltham, Mass., just outside of Boston---http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05/23/wife-man-killed-fbi-agent-says-was-never-questioned-about-waltham-triple-murder/T12hTgk4RubFutCdlw2J4O/story.html

Hey they are LE they can investigate anyone about anything -- its all the "confusion" that is concerning. There are reasons why the FBI is saying they were doing triple , when in fact it appears they were doing BOSTON. Reason for this?

so, according to officials ,he had confessed to triple, bingo.How could it take hours to say we walked in slit three necks and gotta out of town. One would have to be talking pretty slow to turn that into 8 hours after already beginning to tell the story. Makes no sense at all. Now if we wer talking about a spy ring with cloakers and daggers and cool stuff like ya iknow Iberia, Turkey,Iran - 8 hours sounds short - I chopped off three heads, threw some weed around a small room and left just does not seem like 8 hour statement would result?

At some level we should be concerned if the FBI needs an "investigation" to determined what happened with 4 good guys and one bad guy in a small room.........................................................

I would be further open to the notion that nothing was released right after but we are now talking about what a week investigation to determined what happened with 4 good guys and one bad guy in a small room

I got static about (which is cool that is the neat part here oppossing notions) friendly fire. Please, noone contend that a small bedroom is akin to Mass shoot out.............

Humm, anyone heard anything about the Fertilizer plant explosion 48 hours after Boston ??

NOt doing conspiracy junk -- in light of current events the last month my concern here is not releasing the truth , and if an error made acknowledging it. People make mistakes. It behooves us to remain aware that just like our media discusses Boston in negative light - media in that part of the world are reporting Orlando in the exact same way over there.

Are Americans mad about Boston, rightfully so. Are folks in that part of the world mad about Orlando? Yep

Eight hours sound like ..............Guantanamo Bay..............no?

It's the FBI. They do not have to tell the media every little detail of a current investigation. I can assure you they are not confused about what happened there. It is the media that is confused with limited info about the events and who knows what info they've even gotten wrong or made up.

And as for people saying they shouldn't shoot to kill when someone's coming at you with a Samari sword.... Lol. Many different cases involve the perp being questioned in their own home. He simply could have been a person of interest who refused to come to a police station. It's really not hard to think of possibilities of why they were in his home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose it took days for the media to report the friendly fire possibility. I imagine the authorities were waiting for the officer that was shot to become stable. I believe they were hoping to retrieve the bullet, which unfortunately they could not. Five days does not seem long when the first priority is the saving the officer's life. You can hypothesize that it was friendly fire, but you need forensics to verify it.

I believe, from the way the officers described it in this interview, (http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/05/14/watertown-police-officers-how-the-tsarnaev-firefight-went-down/) Officer D. was hit when they were shooting at DT as he was running over his brother and fleeing the scene.

Regarding the "a mind dumbing amount of shooting going on at a suspect that is trapped in a boat", you are correct. There were a lot of shots at DT. They used rubber bullets and flash bombs intentionally to get him to come out alive. I heard it discussed on the police scanner as it was happening. They wanted a live DT so they could get answers from him. Keep in mind they still did not know DT was unarmed and I am sure they were prepared to use real bullets but their first goal was to disorient DT and then have a negotiator talk him out of the boat.

As for Orlando, there are many unknowns at this point. I have not seen it stated anywhere that they do not have a recording. I just don't think any information is being given out right now. Perhaps its because they do not have a "person in custody" (IT is dead) and the evidence they have may implicate a suspect they do have in custody (DT). I am waiting for more information before judging their actions.
Not judging -- food for thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member