Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The twitter account attributed to the suspect was set up today. Could be real of course, but I'm thinking fake. LE seems to be taking it seriously however.

Who Is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Man at the Center of the Boston Manhunt?

some info and some pics ...

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/who-is-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-boston/64382/

His school year book photo:

Clipboard01.jpg

Sorry that happened, but unfortunately this is a real situation. The law didn't have time or presence of mind to exercise privacy and respect. The media should not have kept cameras on him, full body (I didn't see this), LE is not to be blamed for this. I have no problem with whad LE had to do; I would strip naked in the streets camera or no camera if ordered to do so and would not have problem considering the situation.

Eh, he will file a lawsuit and be all right.

The twitter account attributed to the suspect was set up today. Could be real of course, but I'm thinking fake. LE seems to be taking it seriously however.
Yeah it's fake, somebody just changed the screen name on an older account

If the uncle doesn't talk to them,how does he know?
Just said on WBZ ,mother was arrested in Natick last year for petty larceny and then destroying property.

Exactly. It doesn't sound like he communicated much, if any, with the two of them. How would he know anything about them?

Just adding a thought: not sure about Chechnya but in Russia, the LE is considered dirty and not trust worthy. Perhaps this is adding to him not being more cooperative? (outside of the obvious)

Edited to replace misplaced exclamation mark. Not a good iPad typist.

According to "Ann," a friend who knew him from high school, the suspect in this horrific bloodbath worked last summer at Harvard as a LIFEGUARD.

The irony.

Yeah it's fake, somebody just changed the screen name on an older account
But CNN said .. just few mins ago .. there is some Twitter account that is truly his (the 19 year old's) .. his friends confirmed also ...

Posted 12 tweets since the bombing, according to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste