Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be justice if he needed something amputated?

I have been hoping all day. Hoped he would be taken alive but sustain some of the injury he inflicted. Enough to lose a body part.

Oh gosh. I can't support that.

I totally understand questioning them. I'm glad they did!! But arresting them? Just for being friends with someone? That's much more serious. People are meant to be "detained by a law enforcement officer due to a violation of law or a court order" ... and being friends with someone doesn't mean you've violated the law :( .

I don't think they were arrested just taken into custody for questioning. They need to be thorough and make sure there isn't a bigger plan on the horizon.

I don't think they were arrested just taken into custody for questioning. They need to be thorough and make sure there isn't a bigger plan on the horizon.
OK thanks for explaining :)

In yet another twist in a fast-breaking story, New Bedford police said this evening that three people had been taken into custody in their city as part of the bombing investigation.

Richard said the FBI took two men and a woman into custody. “They appeared to be either fellow college students or fellow residents,” he said. Richard said Tsarnaev may have been affiliated with the home on Carriage Drive in some way – possibly having lived or visited the house.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...atcher-says/4UeCClOVeLr8PHLvDa99zK/story.html

Three people from New Bedford were NOT arrested. Only taken into custody for questioning. Allowable under law.

The neighborhood has almost taken on a block party feel (hope that's not taken the wrong way). There is cheering, applauding, and everyone is outside milling around--very celebratory.

ot, but Anderson Cooper/CNN looks a lot like a priest tonight with that white shirt and black sweater on. LOL.

Best-
Herding Cats

CNN had a crawl earlier saying one of the neighbors next to the house with the boat was saying no LE ever knocked or was near his house.

Also conflicting reports on if they found him on their own via thermal imaging or got a tip from someone who saw someone near the boat and directed their attention, using thermal imaging.

Take it for what it's worth.

I hope we get to find out WHY. JMO

I have a feeling even if you find out the "why", it's only going to enrage a lot of people, not make them feel any degree of closure because now they know.

Me too. The next step. Will he talk :banghead:

I think he might. He's so young, maybe not as head-strong and determined as his brother. Otherwise he would have gone out a lot bigger, IMO.

assuming he survives, my hope now is that we are able to learn something that helps us not only understand, but minimize future risk.

it's not the popular opinion, i realize. but it's mine and i'm sticking with it.

My brother is safe!!! He just said "Watch. baby boom in 9 months. Everybody named a variation of Boston". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie