Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you pick to award money? The wounded, the dead, the businesses that lost millions of dollars, Law Enforcement that has been going 24/7 from water and a sandwich truck?

I think they should all get a million dollars, including the boat owner.

I can't find it now and I'm going off memory, but the FBI site said that it was (?)$50,000 to a person who gave information leading to the identity and/or arrest of the person responsible.

I wouldent be surprised if he dies ... however I want him to talk first.

Assuming, of course that he would talk. Someone who had so little regard for human life to seriously injure so many innocent people, whose bombs killed an innocent child and two other young women, it isn't a certainty that he would give LE any information on possible others planning terrorist activity.

MOO

I think the fact that this suspect is still alive is quite astonishing, particularly after the barrage of gunfire, over 100s of rounds of bullets spent reportedly by LE. And now you're saying he didn't even have a bullet-proof vest on! Wow. Just wow.

I hope LE interrogates him thoroughly and uses compassion rather than anger to garner the valuable info he holds -- he and his brother's motives, their terrorist training/techniques of bomb-making, which extremist cells they're affiliated with, if any, etc. The boy's young and his mindset is likely not immalleable, and you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. His not committing suicide by self or cop means he wants to live. I think deep inside, he wanted to be caught to face consequences and just punishment.

Agree. I bet he is tired too. I hope he just gives it all up, from start to finish.

There is a video of shootout I saw on CNN today (it was from a cellphone)
It has not been uploaded yet... at least I can't find it...
Just sounded like automatic rifles to me...

Maybe it will be online soon...
*this was before anyone really knew what was going on...

Here's Jeff's Official page: https://www.facebook.com/supportjeffandfamily

68568_143189335863423_439201358_n.jpg

Celeste & Sidney Recovery and Updates: http://www..com/CelesteandSydney

390554_1366340123.4499_multi.jpg

R.I.P Krystle Campbell: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Krystle-Campbell/160980664067079?fref=ts

Officer Down Memorial Page for the murdered MIT LEO, 26 year old Sean Collier: http://www.odmp.org/officer/21777-police-officer-sean-collier

mit-police-officer-sean-collier.jpg

And a page started in honor of Carlos! https://www.facebook.com/HonorCarlos/info

Feel free to share more. I am not sure of any other "official" pages.

Its times like these that I would really like to be able to administer some "truth serum" to this guy and record it all. But, sadly, he's got rights....................:banghead:

JMHO

Why do the pundits keep talking about how they can't understand how brothers who 'spent most of their lives in the US' would do such a thing?

Suspect #2 came over when he was 20, 6 years ago.

Suspect #1 came over at age 8, 11 years ago--barely more than half his life spent here.

If anyone sees a map of the location where the shootout with police was last night/ where he ditched the car... and the approx. location suspect was apprehended please post it!

I just would like to know how far he got on foot.
I know they est. 4 blocks...
I dunno how far a "block" is...
I only know "country miles"

Laurel St & Oak St, Watertown, MA 02472 (shootout)
67 Franklin Street, Watertown, MA 02472 (apprehended in boat)

Not good with maps. Maybe someone else can post it.
.8 miles 16 minutes walking per Google Maps

They said on CNN that he had been bleeding since the first original gun shot incident happened. I have a feeling he is not going to make it.

There was a shoot out this morning? I've only heard about the one last night when the bro was killed and then one tonight once they knew he was in the boat.

JMHO

Thanks, you're correct--it was last night, not in the early hours this morning. I need more sleep, obviously. ;D

Just watched the LE (CBS Boston Livestream) explain how they had found blood behind a house at some point today How would one of the dogs not picked up the trail? He was just a block out of the perimeter.

Why do the pundits keep talking about how they can't understand how brothers who 'spent most of their lives in the US' would do such a thing?

Suspect #2 came over when he was 20, 6 years ago.

Suspect #1 came over at age 8, 11 years ago--barely more than half his life.

The one who was killed earlier came over at age 16 or 17. There was an article from January 2004 when he was 17 when he said he had been here for 6 months.

Regarding the money. It would be hard for me to take any reward money. It would go to the victims' medical bills. I pray that not one of the victims have any financial issues. That all medical bills and all other expenses are covered.

Don't feel pity just because he is (most likely) naturally skinny.

I don't, but he is the size of my 19 year old son. And a soccer player like my son. I kept saying that all day, he's DS's age and he has the city of Boston shut down. I just don't get the why. I think he followed brother, and then they honestly didn't think they would be found.

In case like this:

"Exception to the Miranda rules...there is a limited exception..."

Epiph: Don't know who's speaking...

I think it was US Attorney Caroline Ortiz

I am so happy for you all right now!!!

I didnt think they were going to take him alive, thought he would have taken his own life.

All LE didna fabulous job and should be so proud of themselves.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Pres Obama gave a great post-capture speech.. he has a fab writer and he delivers the words well. It brought a few tears. It was so meaningful to remind us all of keeping true to our red, white and blue, despite these heinous acts by 'foreigners', albeit domestic 'foreigners'. We have to keep a tight embrace on the diversity of which our nation was born...as hard as it is sometimes, when attacks like these happen.

I'm glad they caught him. Boston can sleep tonight. I hope he survives and gives information, if there is any larger link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member