Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little comic relief:

When da FBI is on it, ya knows it gonna git done...

1pgz8h.gif

I Think I might be the winner. I have been up since Thursday, 9 a.m.

And have spent a lot of those 37 hours on the scanner thread.

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

Nite, all.

Boston Strong, LE Proud and glad to live in the USA, USA, USA

:bow: We can never repay you, score.

has the photo of either suspect placing bomb down been published anywhere? is it on here somewhere? thanks!

If I were the boat owner, I'd take it to the town common and get a bunch of sledgehammers and then let citizens, neighbors, LE - anyone - come up and take a couple of swacks until it was just rubble.

And yes, I do believe that boat owner deserves a hunk of the reward.

JMHO

In case like this:

"Exception to the Miranda rules...there is a limited exception..."

Epiph: Don't know who's speaking...

A Car Accident is a Tragedy. Cancer is a Tragedy. Even the explosion in West, Texas is a Tragedy.

But please. The Bombings in Boston were not a "Tragedy" -- it was a Terrorist Attack, which, last time I checked, is not an Accident.

The Boston Bombings were insidious, hate-fueled attacks on defenseless civilians watching a race. This is an act of horror.

Sorry. It may just be semantics but I think there is a clear distinction between the two. IMO.

Get some well deserved sleep Score and Thanks :seeya:

So glad it wasn't ST. A great speech by President O bama. He's so right about tweets and jumping to conclusions.

How would you pick to award money? The wounded, the dead, the businesses that lost millions of dollars, Law Enforcement that has been going 24/7 from water and a sandwich truck?

I think they should all get a million dollars, including the boat owner.

I'm confused and apologize if this has already been posted and discussed. If they did not rob the 7-11, what are the odds that they happened to be caught on that particular surveillance camera?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ies+(News+-+Top+Stories)&utm_content=My+Yahoo

I heard from, I believe, the Police Chief (during the CNN presser that just happened) that Suspect 2 was captured on the 7-11 camera, the store was not robbed, however the car jacking then took place by the two suspects in the parking lot of the store. Police were called about that, and then the surveillance camera was inspected, and the "link" was quickly made that all of this was connected to Monday's bombings. And, the rest is now history.

I think I'm reporting this accurately. :seeya:

has the photo of either suspect placing bomb down been published anywhere? is it on here somewhere? thanks!

Yes, a photo of the planted backpack is available. Video has not been released. We have been asked not to post the photo out of respect for the family because little Martin Richard is in it.

Good night from Majestic 12, so proud of everyone for a good ending!

I wonder if the suspect saw him? That would be terrifying!

The son on right now. he is talking about body in the boat . backyard of parents

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Suspect was injured in this morning's shootout AS WELL AS in the initial barrage of shooting after he was in the boat.

CNN Live, Anderson Cooper and police commissioner

Here's some information about what happened with McVeigh after his arrest. It might give us some idea of what is ahead for DT:

On August 10, 1995, McVeigh was indicted on 11 federal counts, including conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction, use of a weapon of mass destruction, destruction by explosives and eight counts of first-degree murder.
On February 20, 1996, the Court granted a change of venue and ordered that the case be transferred from Oklahoma City to the U.S. District Court in Denver, Colorado, to be presided over by U.S. District Judge Richard Paul Matsch.

I think the fact that this suspect is still alive is quite astonishing, particularly after the barrage of gunfire, over 100s of rounds of bullets spent reportedly by LE. And now you're saying he didn't even have a bullet-proof vest on! Wow. Just wow.

I hope LE interrogates him thoroughly and uses compassion rather than anger to garner the valuable info he holds -- he and his brother's motives, their terrorist training/techniques of bomb-making, which extremist cells they're affiliated with, if any, etc. The boy's young and his mindset is likely not immalleable, and you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. His not committing suicide by self or cop means he wants to live. I think deep inside, he wanted to be caught to face consequences and just punishment.

exquisitely said. i agree completely.

IIRC, no photos have been released showing either suspect actually placing the backpacks. They show them carrying them in, and they show one of the packs on the ground, I believe.

I dont know if the photos that include Martin have been authenticated...

At first court appearance:

Initial appearance at magistrate court in Boston...do not need a lawyer...he will be detained...he's being brought to hospital...one of big issues is his medical conditions...

^^wcbv live

Suspect was injured in this morning's shootout AS WELL AS in the initial barrage of shooting after he was in the boat.

CNN Live, Anderson Cooper and police commissioner
There was a shoot out this morning? I've only heard about the one last night when the bro was killed and then one tonight once they knew he was in the boat.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member