Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty is our creed. A conviction is NECESSARY in our country. Or is isn't American. I am not saying he/them are innocent. I just think the rush to judgement is sad.

Not for me to have an opinion. That is not in the law books.

I can form an opinion for ANY reason I feel.

Sorry to make you sad but I'm judging. Quickly.

ITA with the innocent until proven guilty.

However, he carjacked someone last night and blantantly told that victim that he was the Boston Marathon bomber.

That. Right there. He proved himself guilty.

JMHO

I want to hear from the carjack guy. What else they said, what their demeanor was. WHY THEY HAD ALREADY KILLED THE MIT COP for freaks sakes? Were they panicked? What?

While I agree with you, can you ABSOLUTELY PROVE these two men were the TWO the state say caused this? I've seen the videos, the pictures, hear all the media, but I CAN NOT PROVE anything. Common sense in my book means being able to weed out proof from fact.. In America we demand PROOF!!!!!!

Fact is, while I agree the biggest chance is that these two boys did this, there is still no fact.

Except the word of the guy they carjacked, and all those LE officers who claim they were throwing explosives at them. If it wasn't them, then it far surpasses the OJ conspiracy. MOO

Many come from one specific website that I'd care to not link here. The whole website is NSFW. The ENTIRE thing. Just think about it, everyone knows it. Do you really want backlinks from here to their site for them to come and troll etc possibly?

It's a rule here that all photos should have links.

If you don't want to link, please do not bring the photos here.

Not for me to have an opinion. That is not in the law books.

I can form an opinion for ANY reason I feel.

Sorry to make you sad but I'm judging. Quickly.

Everyone has their own right to their opinion. They have their right to judge if they wish to. I just chose to see things out. To examine the evidence FULLY, without the media hype and emotions we have all felt over the last few days. There is, IMOP more to this story then we will ever know unless we stay calm and investigate. Again, JMO!

We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty is our creed. A conviction is NECESSARY in our country. Or is isn't American. I am not saying he/them are innocent. I just think the rush to judgement is sad.

It has been proven by officers own eyes they shot at officers and threw bombs at them last night while running from the police. And I think LE knows they killed that person in the car before they started chasing them. And they carjacked that other fellow as he is a witness to who carjacked him.

No worries though, this is America, and while we can be opinionated and loud, if he lives, he will have his day in court. We will provide him with counsel, feed him, clothe him and spend untold sums of money to give him a trial. where he will be tried, convicted and likely sentenced to death just like Timothy Mcveigh- not slow and drawn out over a few decades like run of the mill murders either.

Just wanted to say FWIW I had that fake twitter open on one of my 36 tabs I have open right now, refreshed it and it came back up. So it's not been deleted I guess.

Can you tell me the specifications that you have on your computer to have open 36 tabs . That is perfect for me! I need one can do that .that is me!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Everyone has their own right to their opinion. They have their right to judge if they wish to. I just just chose to see things out. To examine the evidence FULLY, without the media hype and emotions we have all felt over the last few days. There is, IMOP more to this story then we will ever know unless we stay calm and investigate. Again, JMO!

Really?

I'm calm. I just think they are sick puppies who are guilty as sin.

Thanks for the advice though.

That's it?

Your "source" is 4chan?

That is not MSM.

Those photos are on msm.
Cbs has a video which includes photo of him exiting the boat. I don't know how to link to this video, but you can go on cbs and see for yourself.

That's it?

Your "source" is 4chan?

That is not MSM.

I'll tell you what. I'll refrain from posting any images here or my theories/facts/whatever I know until Anderson Cooper puts it on the television screen.

The boat photo I had posted earlier, was around an hour early before media. Sorry about that bro.

I want to hear from the carjack guy. What else they said, what their demeanor was. WHY THEY HAD ALREADY KILLED THE MIT COP for freaks sakes? Were they panicked? What?

very likely you will ... its a miracle he's alive.

We don't need to be ganging up on each other, here. We're all just trying to disseminate information. If you have a problem with someone's post and/or their sources, hit the alert button and notify a mod privately. Please don't call them out publicly on the thread. I think we've all been through enough tonight, everyone's on edge, and we don't need a tense posting environment. JMO. Thanks.

The first two - on the ground and in the ambulance are verified by ATF and the byline credit is from an AP photog. The thrid one - on the boat - is being credited to CBS. How a CBS photog got close enough to snap that - IDK. Maybe it was one of the media that was on the roof that LE was desperately trying to get them moved. I think it is the boat, I just don't think it is the suspect - more like someone (LE/FBI/ATF/whatever).

JMHO

I also get a lot of info (especially very very early) leaks of images on a couple .onion sites that must be accessed using at least Tor. If I post those links here, they won't work for most users.

We don't need to be ganging up on each other, here. We're all just trying to disseminate information. If you have a problem with someone's post and/or their sources, hit the alert button and notify a mod privately. Please don't call them out publicly on the thread. I think we've all been through enough tonight, everyone's on edge, and we don't need a tense posting environment. JMO. Thanks.

What YOU said...:truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members