Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what. I'll refrain from posting any images here or my theories/facts/whatever I know until Anderson Cooper puts it on the television screen.

The boat photo I had posted earlier, was around an hour early before media. Sorry about that bro.

well, the boat photo has "CBS" in bold letters on it! Below that is says:
CBSNEWS.COM".

One can safely assume it's a CBS photo ... :seeya:

Im just thanking God! this mess is apparently over with, and we can open our Boston
office again on Monday 8:00am. :seeya:
This last week has been horrendous. It's no wonder crowds are in the street clapping and
thanking LE and anyone else, and everyone else, and themselves! I don't know what else to
say but "Thank you"! and God Bless you all.

Another thing that's buggin' me about the boat pic. It seems that there is no one anywhere near him. Now, we've all seen LE take-downs and it seems to me that once he had even one foot over the bulkhead of that boat that someone would have put a hand on him and taken him to the ground. Once LE can see both hands (with no weapon in either) - then they immediately put you on the ground. By the time he got to the position we see in the boat - I do believe we would also have been able to see at least one LE close enough to grab him. He could have "jumped" down from the position he's in and taken off (not that I think that would have happened - he was in bad shape). LE should be in that pic and they aren't.

JMHO

Well maybe LE didn't want to be close to him considering his alleged propensity for blowing people up.

Another thing that's buggin' me about the boat pic. It seems that there is no one anywhere near him. Now, we've all seen LE take-downs and it seems to me that once he had even one foot over the bulkhead of that boat that someone would have put a hand on him and taken him to the ground. Once LE can see both hands (with no weapon in either) - then they immediately put you on the ground. By the time he got to the position we see in the boat - I do believe we would also have been able to see at least one LE close enough to grab him. He could have "jumped" down from the position he's in and taken off (not that I think that would have happened - he was in bad shape). LE should be in that pic and they aren't.

JMHO

I think, it's my opinion, that they were giving him lots of room because they still did not know if he had an explosive on him or not.

JMHO

But they didn't know what he had in that boat or strapped to his body at the time.

I can understand why they didn't want to approach the boat.

I'm not sure, even after seeing the photos, if he jumped from the boat or if LE took him off the boat.

But I don't think they did anything to him between that pic and the pic on the ground.

JMO

Ummm....JMO....but I'm pretty sure Frostie got it. Please PM a mod if you have any further concerns about someone's posts.

Everyone has been divided enough tonight because of the events in Boston -- and I realize most are testy and on edge -- but the people we should be angry at and voicing our discontent to are those who committed these vile acts, not fellow posters. Keep it private and notify a mod, please.

Frostie, I personally appreciate your efforts and know you're just trying to disseminate information.

I am not trying to defend these 'two' brothers. I am simply stating that proof is needed to justify the death of anyone.

In the beginning, after the bombings, a missing man was identified as the bomber. It turned out, this missing young man has had NOTHING to do with this tragedy. On top of that there were two other men/boys named in the attack. Neither <have been proven> to have nothing to do with this as well.

How are we rushing to judgement now? After all the misinformation, can you fault me, for wanting actual proof?

Thanks for making that point. I respected the aunt for making that statement also. After all, isn't that exactly why and how our justice system is set up? As an American citizen you have rights to an attorney and a fair trial.

Also, I think Tamerlan sacrificed himself covering for his younger brother in order for him to make an escape.

I am not trying to defend these 'two' brothers. I am simply stating that proof is needed to justify the death of anyone.

In the beginning, after the bombings, a missing man was identified as the bomber. It turned out, this missing young man has had NOTHING to do with this tragedy. On top of that there were two other men/boys named in the attack. Neither <have been proven> to have anything to do with this as well.

How are we rushing to judgement now? After all the misinformation, can you fault me, for wanting actual proof?

It is good to be cautious and in most cases, I would agree. But since you are asking for actual proof, the one thing that proves it to me was hearing on CNN that LE said the older brother had a bomb vest on, and both brothers were throwing bombs at them last night. That is all I needed to hear. I trust CNN would not lie that they talked to LE about that.

That pic of the ATF Police officer and the subject on the ground:
He has been bagged. That is a manual means of keeping him breathing, IMO.
Now, why isn't that FBI agent wearing gloves/following universal precautions? That grey and yellow hoodie had blood all over it.

Ummm....JMO....but I'm pretty sure Frostie got it. Please PM a mod if you have any further concerns about someone's posts.

Everyone has been divided enough tonight because of the events in Boston -- and I realize most are testy and on edge -- but the people we should be angry at and voicing our discontent to are those who committed these vile acts, not fellow posters. Keep it private and notify a mod, please.

Frostie, I personally appreciate your efforts and know you're just trying to disseminate information.

I thought this was worth repeating!

I think, it's my opinion, that they were giving him lots of room because they still did not know if he had an explosive on him or not.
They had visual of him for a while. They knew he didn't have a suicide vest (or anything) strapped to him. I think they waited because they didn't know if he had anything hidden further back under that tarp. There was a helo up and watching him the whole time. They could see him from both the helo position and the robot. The robot also had visual of him from what I heard.

JMHO

They had visual of him for a while. They knew he didn't have a suicide vest (or anything) strapped to him. I think they waited because they didn't know if he had anything hidden further back under that tarp. There was a helo up and watching him the whole time. They could see him from both the helo position and the robot. The robot also had visual of him from what I heard.

JMHO

I'm not sure I agree.
How could they know what was under his sweatshirt?

He seems to be handcuffed in the photo on the ground.
His right arm is under his back/butt.

His face looks injured to me. He seemed to need help breathing in the photo of him in the ambulance. If he was found in the shape described by the homeowner, laying in the boat covered in blood and not moving, then I have a hard time believing he climbed out of the boat. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time. Or the last.

I disagree. Respectively.

It is very different for somebody to call somebody out as being guilty as we are now ...versus in the court of law being guilty.

The Two totally different. Guilty has two different meanings. One is opinion, one is legal.

Casey Anthony is guilty for instance. but the court of law says that she is not guilty.

Moo

Just visit many of the threads here at this website and you will see.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Legal/Opinion..

OJ is LEGALLY innocent.
Casey is LEGALLY innocent.

Common word here is LEGALLY!

We (as world wide whole) know they are not INNOCENT! Can we prove that? Good God, I wish we could! But we can't.

That is why I am saying in THIS case, we should reserve judgement and wait on the EVIDENCE. Let <justice> build their case and stop trying to force them into court until they are ready.

His face looks injured to me. He seemed to need help breathing in the photo of him in the ambulance. If he was found in the shape described by the homeowner, laying in the boat covered in blood and not moving, then I have a hard time believing he climbed out of the boat. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time. Or the last.

Well there is a photo showing that he did. Which is on msm.
So why shouldn't I believe my own two eyes?

I'm not sure I agree.
How could they know what was under his sweatshirt?
The helo had heat imaging. That's how it was verified that there was "someone" in that boat and that the someone was still alive - heat sensors. If he would have had any kind of device strapped to him - that would have shown up in the heat imaging.

JMHO

I thought he looked wobbly on the boat edge. Just my impression

But he was moving (arms flailing) for a while in the boat before they apprehended him. So he was moving.

I just don't know.

I could believe either scenario.

Maybe he jumped.
Maybe they took him out of the boat.

I'm sure we will hear.

ETA: regarding his face, Fox stated earlier that he was shot in the head and hand. But hospital had not confirmed yet.

The helo had heat imaging. That's how it was verified that there was "someone" in that boat and that the someone was still alive - heat sensors. If he would have had any kind of device strapped to him - that would have shown up in the heat imaging.

JMHO

Better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members