Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
now their saying it was a live body found on boat in backyard

You have to wonder if he moved once police said they had lost the trail

Oh and now it comes out that the FBI interviewed the older brother 2 years ago on behalf of the Russian FSB (formerly known as the KGB).

Putin said today that he offering us "whatever it is we need" to get to the bottom of this in regards to any connection to Chechnya.

I'm sure he is.

"The enemy of my enemy is not my friend."

Don't be too sure about that.

I do hope the investigation does not "end neatly" when the 19 year old is killed. Someone was encouraging those two and chances are quite likely that someone is still living in the US!

I agree. I think someone was funding them, fueling them and using them. I have no sympathy for them, but they were pawns, imo.

I fell asleep for a couple of hours, but I really thought when I was drifting off that he was incredibly close to being found. Just trying to catch up a bit, were there any additional suspects arrested last night? In my tired state I thought there were talks of a third suspect, as well as a female suspect, but I'm not sure if anything came if it. It was 4:30am here when I finally nodded off, so I'm trying to work out the events of the day. With so much news flying around last night (my last night, your day) it's hard to piece together what actually happened.

This boys picture haunts me. I'm reading all of the events of the past week and forming a picture of an evil terrorist with no disregard for others lives... But then I see his picture and I just can't believe how YOUNG he looks. He's just a boy. It astounds me sometimes just how evil some young people are, not something I'll ever get used to. It just goes to show that you really can't judge a book by its cover, his friends and family seem shocked that the person they knew could do this. Very unsettling.

Even though the stay at home warning has been lifted, I still think it would be wise for people to only go out if they NEED to. While I no longer think that there's a big threat of him harming anyone now (as he's probably holed up somewhere hiding from LE and the public), the less people on the streets the better. Although, I don't even know how safe I'd feel in my home alone with a desperate madman on the loose. It's a big area to search, there's so many places he could be hiding. I agree with MsFacetious[\B], the sewers should be searched, but I'm confident that LE have a plan in place. Everything unravelled so quickly, it's not all that surprising that he could get away in all the chaos.

I don't think it will be long before he's found. I'd say they're now after a scared young boy, who is exhausted (and injured), and trying to deal with the fact that he killed his brother. Either that or he's succumbed to his injuries and they'll find his body somewhere nearby.

My thoughts are with the people living through this horrifying unfolding of events, I hope there is peace again soon. Everyone is on edge, which hopefully doesn't lead to some bad decisions by some.

ETA: In the time it took me to write this enormous post, it seems there's been more action. Hoping this can be resolved soon, it's dragged out far too long.

All this action now, right after announcement that it was okay to leave homes. Makes me wonder if the people LEAVING their homes somehow flushed him out of his hiding place. Within minutes of press conference, police sirens, shots and ambulance.

They were over here last night looking for him. This is crazy. They are removing people.

I wonder if the person on the boat was found BECAUSE the shelter-in-place was lifted? Like maybe a civilian went out to check their boat once given the all clear?

"I see dozens and dozens of LE moving with guns drawn twoards three 3-flat houses"...(CNN reporter, LIVE)

THEY HAVE HIM CORNERED RIGHT NOW, IN A 'CLOSED STRUCTURE' AND ARE FIRING GAS TO GET HIM TO PASS OUT.

Reporting many officers with weapons drawn inching toward some houses.

I am just not sure how the older one could stay without eventually applying for citizenship.
I am sure the facts will be posted soon. Lots of info.
Just not sure how you can stay in a country without citizenship when you are an adult.

Because one doesn't need to apply for citizenship. One can have a permanent resident status without being a citizen.
Live permanently in US and never become a citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela