Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the interview with their Dad today. Sounded like he was making some kind of threat if something was to happen to the suspect. Does anyone know what he meant?

Has it been mentioned his ties to Watertown? Did he live in the area? or is it just where they ended up when this all began?

I live here in Boston (nearby town). The suspect is cornered by FBI and SWAT teams. He is ALIVE and they are trying to get him into custody. Gunfire has been going back and forth between Suspect and Law Enforcement. They are being careful because they expect he is wearing a vest full of explosives. Possible "suicide bomb" type vest. They don't want him to be killed, they want him alive. I have been watching this live here in Boston all day.

Hope this helps anyone who wants up-to-date "real time" information.

I also went to the High School he went to but it was many many many years ago.
Channel 5 local is reporting the same

"Come out on your own terms, come out with your hands up"

CNN

An accumulation of LE, ambulances, etc.

Some residents expressing anger to media b/c their houses were NOT searched. *Including one neighbor right next door to the white house/boat where subject is cornered.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3004004.shtml

"U.S. government officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not allowed to talk about an investigation in progress, said Tamerlan Tsarnaev traveled to Russia last year and returned to the U.S. six months later.

His last known address was in Cambridge, Mass. He had studied accounting as a part-time student at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston for three semesters from 2006 to 2008, the school said.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was registered as a student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Students said he lived in a dorm there and was on campus this week after the Boston Marathon bombing"

As much as I am thankful when the media keeps me informed on these types of things...
I wish they would know when to step back. The last thing LE needs to worry about is a dumb reporter sneaking around... Back off!!!!!

As much as I am thankful when the media keeps me informed on these types of things...
I wish they would know when to step back. The last thing LE needs to worry about is a dumb reporter sneaking around... Back off!!!!!
I totally agree.

During a live cross earlier one reporter was standing in the middle of the street and had the GALL to be surprised when she was nearly hit by a police car rushing to the scene.

Sorry I know this is O/T BUT is this the same town that michelle parker went missing she sent a text saying she was in watertown.

Reminds me of all the reporters who converged on our first Iraq attack.

LE do believe suspect may have been injured during shootout that killed his older brother (mentioned a 'trail of blood'--though they're not certain if that was the suspect's)

NY CNN bulletin - while executing a search warrant in New Bedford MA residence believed to have been affiliated with suspect, the FBI took 3 people (2 M, 1 F) into custody for questioning. * NO evidence of accomplice(s) yet.

(CNN Live)

Not reporting scanner thread stuff. Watching CNN Live on TV for the last hour; plenty of info available and ON CAMERA as well.

just jumping off of your post: we do not allow scanner info here.. if what you are posting is a live broadcast please indicate this in your post. Thank you everyone

This schmuck probably thought it would be like the movies or a video game, I'll bet by now he realizes that his path is littered w/ dead bodies, gravely wounded people, & serious consequences of his thoughtless actions....

I believe New Bedford is where UMass Dartmouth is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela