Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not of him getting into the boat. Where are people even getting this idea? That's not what CBS said when they were showing this photo.

Because its in the photo description in one of the kind above.
It says it was from the owners security camera and shoes him getting into the boat.

I think that info is wrong, but that's why there is confusion.

I honestly don't believe this is tied to a larger cell. The deceased suspect seemed way to pompous and too much of a loose canon (based on arrest record, behaviors, etc) to be used, IMO. I think they want people who will slide under the radar, not bring attention to themselves.

My general impression is that the older brother wanted to feel Important in some way. He tried it through various avenues that he felt gave him some sort of status: Boxing star, Olympic dreams, fancy clothes, expensive car, US passport, etc. His hopes of US citizenship may have been dashed with his domestic abuse charge.

I think he devised this plan completely on his own.

I might agree with that. Could be that the brother was kind of a Jihadist wannbe. Supposedly there are some videos of a radical cleric from Australia on his computer. Maybe he embraced the whole thing and hoped to be accepted into the whole radical community if he succeeded in this?
I think it will be interesting to find out where he traveled in Russia when he went there for 6 monts. Who did he associate with other than his father. Did he attend a Mosque here in the states? All of this is being looked at while we speak,I'm sure.

Yea I agree, the daily mail caption is wrong. You can clearly see the tarp ripped in the picture, plus it is dark in the picture and there was still daylight when they found him.

I was going off a seperate report but it is obviously wrong if there is a pic of him getting out.

Of course, it's probably something to celebrate when MSM reports something correctly. Incorrect seems par for the course these days.

ETA: There is clearly a spotlight on the boat (from the chopper, the 'night sun'). This is when they found him.

Yesterday CBS video that showed this photo claimed they believe it was taken from a helicopter.

Also from your link:

FIREARMS IDENTIFICATION CARD (FID): Permits the purchase, possession and carrying of non-large capacity rifles, shotguns and ammunition only.

New FID applicants must be at least 18 years old (or 15 – 17 years old with parental consent).

That does not apply to semi-automatic weapons.
Long guns for hunting yes.

Here is the caption that is running with the photo:
This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ect-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-boat.html#ixzz2R11tWEQH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I understand what the caption says but it's incorrect. There are multiple clues that this is when they found him. How do one explain the nice big spotlight on the boat?

They are charging him with FOUR counts of murder?

Did another bombing victim die or are they considering the death of his brother another murder? Death during the commission of a felony? (sorry but I was out of the loop for 12 hours)

The MIT cop they killed is number 4.

ETA: I think you were in the Texas explosion thread then, and missed this info. ;)

Did another bombing victim die or are they considering the death of his brother another murder? Death during the commission of a felony? (sorry but I was out of the loop for 12 hours)

You forget the dead police officer. Three bombing victims and a police officer make four victims murdered.

3 people in the marathon and the MIT officer they carjacked.

The MIT cop they killed would be the fourth victim. They are including Sean Collier's murder.

The MIT officer.

The image caption states that it is a surveillance photo showing him getting into the boat, not out of it. He's clearly alone. JMO, OMO, MOO, etc.

But it's dark in the photo.
It was still daylight when the first shots were heard.

Another question to ponder, I understand that they could have gotten materials to make bombs on their own,but where did they get guns? Did they have permits or were they obtained illegally and if so,from who? That will be an angle LE has to pursue. What are the gun laws in Mass. like? Do they do background checks. I wonder if the fact that Terrorist #1 was investigated by FBI would have shown up?
lots of ways to buy guns legally without going through background checks

Dzhokhar became a naturalized citizen in 2012, but Tamerlan still held a green card — but that a 2009 domestic violence complaint was standing in his way.

Gilberto Junior, who owns an auto body shop in Somerville, just saw them as “regular kids,” even if they had a taste for expensive cars.

So it did not especially alarm him when Dzhokhar rushed in on Tuesday, the day after the bombing, and said he needed his car immediately, never mind that the repairs had not been done and the white Mercedes wagon had no bumper and no taillights.

bbm

I understand what the caption says but it's incorrect. There are multiple clues that this is when they found him. How do one explain the nice big spotlight on the boat?

The boat is the owner's very prized possession and it is not unlikely that he keeps a spotlight and surveillance camera on it.

I really can't imagine him getting out of the boat without police nearby. It seems much more likely that he had to be picked up and carried out of the boat. But perhaps he was still mobile.

The MIT cop + 3 at the marathon

Dzhokhar became a naturalized citizen in 2012, but Tamerlan still held a green card — but that a 2009 domestic violence complaint was standing in his way.

Gilberto Junior, who owns an auto body shop in Somerville, just saw them as “regular kids,” even if they had a taste for expensive cars.

So it did not especially alarm him when Dzhokhar rushed in on Tuesday, the day after the bombing, and said he needed his car immediately, never mind that the repairs had not been done and the white Mercedes wagon had no bumper and no taillights.

bbm

Where were they getting money to buy expensive cars? Did either of them work? Another big question I want answered!!!

Where were they getting money to buy expensive cars? Did either of them work? Another big question I want answered!!!

I don't believe they bought these cars. I think he was bringing in cars from his friends to shop to be fixed. There is another article that says their friends were driving expensive cars. Could be they were haninging with a rich crowd, which would only make them madder they weren't rich themselves.

The boat is the owner's very prized possession and it is not unlikely that he keeps a spotlight and surveillance camera on it.

I really can't imagine him getting out of the boat without police nearby. It seems much more likely that he had to be picked up and carried out of the boat. But perhaps he was still mobile.

He got in the boat during the day though. Plus you can see how the tarp is ripping (from the robot).

Yes. Because I say (believe) that it was at least partial daylight when he entered the boat based on the fact that he has been at other locations in the interim (blood on back porch of that brick house they searched, different cars, etc.) since there were only scarcely a couple hours (if even) of darkness between the end of the shootout and sunrise.

More convincing, though, even if he DID enter the boat in darkness, is the harsh shadows being cast in that pic, which must be from the artificial lighting by LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member