Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't jump on me but I feel a little bit bad for the 2nd kid. Only because I'm betting most of his motivation came from his older brother. At 19 yrs old , you don't really h ave a great idea of what's going on in the world and I feel like his brother talked him into this and the boy just went along with it, trying to impress his big bro that he looks up to and now he's the one literally left holding the bag. That does in no way minimize his guilt. I just wonder if his mind right now he's thinking why why why did I let him talk me into this.

Please don't jump on me but I feel a little bit bad for the 2nd kid. Only because I'm betting most of his motivation came from his older brother. At 19 yrs old , you don't really h ave a great idea of what's going on in the world and I feel like his brother talked him into this and the boy just went along with it, trying to impress his big bro that he looks up to and now he's the one literally left holding the bag. That does in no way minimize his guilt. I just wonder if his mind right now he's thinking why why why did I let him talk me into this.

Oh well, now he has all the time in the world to think. Assuming of course he doesn't get a federal death penalty.
In which case he wouldn't have that much time to think.

They are charging him with FOUR counts of murder?

Did another bombing victim die or are they considering the death of his brother another murder? Death during the commission of a felony? (sorry but I was out of the loop for 12 hours)

MIT Officer was shot. Makes four victims.

I don't think so, that pic is in between bomb sites and the little boy was killed by the second blast where the ladies were killed at the first site

You are right.

The mom the boy and the Chinese student are there. (I think)

That boat photo was taken as he was being arrested. They had a helicopter in the air, shining a huge light down on the boat, because it was dark out.

And you can also see that the tarp is torn.
Clearly this is of him getting out, not getting in.

I don't believe they bought these cars. I think he was bringing in cars from his friends to shop to be fixed. There is another article that says their friends were driving expensive cars. Could be they were haninging with a rich crowd, which would only make them madder they weren't rich themselves.

If it is confirmed that the mother was arrested for shoplifting, it makes me think they were very much into appearing more wealthy than they actually were. And eventually when that sort of pretense comes apart, it tends to come apart ugly. JMO, OMO, MOO, etc.

#1 was married and supposedly wife had a job. #1 was on break from college.
#2 was a college student, I believe he had a scholarship.

And #2 lived in a dorm on campus.

Ummm....is that the mechanic that recognized authentic $900 Louis Vuitton shoes?

Seriously?

I believe he asked what the shoes were and that is what the suspect told him.

Ummm....is that the mechanic that recognized authentic $900 Louis Vuitton shoes?

Seriously?

Yep. I have been to Chinatown (N.Y.) and they have some really good knockoffs. LOL. They both strike me as wannabe's.

Despite the car,how were these two supporting themselves? Terrorist #1,has a wife and kids. Where did he reside? What did he drive and where is that car? How was he paying for his college,when he was going? Who was paying for Terrorist #2 to go to college? How about his apartment?
I don't see anything about their employment,unless I missed something.

I want to know where they were getting money too.

I heard somewhere on TV last night that TT only saw his wife on weekends.

I read somewhere yesterday we (tax payers) were paying for DT's education.

And #2 lived in a dorm on campus.

Could have been living off student loans like plenty of others. I haven't seen anything that proves some outrageous wealth. That said, I still think it's quite likely they were a part of some bigger scheme.
Considering the information FBI got from a foreign country about the older one.
I think that foreign country (presumably Russia) was right on the money, and FBI dropped the ball.

Here is the caption that is running with the photo:
This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ect-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-boat.html#ixzz2R11tWEQH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He sat up and lay back down quite a few times during LE's encounter with him. Due to the way the tarp is torn off, I think this was when he was surrounded by LE, after they removed more of the tarp to get a better view. IMO, he was disoriented due to loss of blood and not thinking clearly.

Why do you think he got into the boat during the day and not early Friday morning? He was hiding outside of the search area and I'm guessing he spent all day in the boat. The first siting is by the owner, correct? He didn't start shooting at police and then get into the boat, he was already in it. Remember we all kept asking, who is this guy, Harry Houdini? How is he evading the cops? It was because he was outside the search area and he was staying put. JMO, OMO, MOO, etc. Or perhaps you're right and he wasn't in as bad a shape as we've been told and he was still mobile. But he looked pretty bad to me when they had him laid out on the ground. I lean toward him being very close to death when they finally got him in custody. I think he probably lost a lot of blood. But that's really just a guess on my part.

They've already said they found blood in the car he was driving and also in the back of a house that was a block or so away from the boat. This is why they set the perimeter in that area. The boat actually wasn't in the perimeter, they never searched it.

I do think he was in there for quite some time, but not initially. It's quite possible he got in the boat in the early morning hours of friday and it was still dark. The ripped tarp and the spotlight are a dead giveaway though that this was when LE was already there.

I believe he asked what the shoes were and that is what the suspect told him.

The family seems status symbol conscious, at least the mother, older brother and younger brother. He bragged to the mechanic about the price of his shoes.
Either they were knock-offs, stolen or exaggerated the price of the sneakers/shoes.
Very bizarre to be status addiction then follow a devout extremists radical ideas (if it's true), but it has happened before.
Perhaps wanting infamy as a domestic terror was part of the motivation and why he did not hide his identity.

Exactly!! If he was HIDING, he would not have trashed the shrink wrap that much to basically expose himself like that -- on a side facing the house, no less! To say that the other photo is him climbing IN makes no sense. we would have peeled back a corner, climbed in, and tried to lay it back down in an unnoticeable way as much as possible.

I believe the older brother was the one into the radical ideas.
Younger one isn't even described as being all that religious.
I certainly don't think the younger one would have been smoking pot and drinking with friends (as alleged by friends) if he was a devout Muslim.

#1 was married and supposedly wife had a job. #1 was on break from college.
#2 was a college student, I believe he had a scholarship.

I know that but,I know how much college costs and even with a scholarship,how could #2 afford an apartment without working part time. Life guarding during the summer doesn't exactly pay very much. I wonder what kind of scholarship he had? I saw his recent grades somewhere and they weren't very good.
As for #1,I thought I read somewhere that,he and his wife were seperated. I could be wrong. I wonder what she does for a living? And where did they live if they are still together?
I'm sure LE will be looking into all this as well.

Exactly!! If he was HIDING, he would not have trashed the shrink wrap that much to basically expose himself like that -- on a side facing the house, no less! To say that the other photo is him climbing IN makes no sense. we would have peeled back a corner, climbed in, and tried to lay it back down in an unnoticeable way as much as possible.

I think very clearly he is getting out. The tarp is torn. Son of the homeowner was interviewed. The tarp was not torn when his step father went to investigate the boat-only one strap was cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu