Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what The Police Officer said on Anderson 360 last night, they did not believe he inflicted the wound, as it looked more like a cut , slash to the throat from flying shrapnel on the Thursday/Friday event which left the older brother dead after he ran over him, he said that the brother was not in good shape to start with, as he had been seriously injured in the cross fire.

Why are these false stories (such as suicide attempt) being spread, I wonder? Is media just trying to get stories out without even checking how reliable they are? Then we heard that DT might never be able to talk again-yet a short time later he is already talking. Sound like he had some minor injuries to the throat from shrapnel, and not a disastrous injury from a sucide attempt.

I wouldn't call TT being run over by his own brother a suicide.

I always try to be as objective as possible. Here you have the older brother running with a gun and I presume IEDs, etc. shooting at and throwing IEDs at/towards the cops who are also pulling out their pistols and returning fire. I see that clearly as TT trying to do suicide by cop. He might or might not have been trying to sacrifice himself so his younger brother DT could escape. But TT was definitely doing suicide by cop.

The mother has expressed the intent of the parents to return to the US. Now whether they will be allowed to return is not known. I don't believe the US government would pay for their flights or accommodations.

Thank you, that is all I wanted to know.

We honestly don't know if TT was going for suicide by cop or not. He wasn't going down without a big blow out though. If true he called his mom right before/during, to say he loves her, then he may have been trying for suicide. He wanted to blow them up clearly.

He didn't make suicide by cop, he was murdered by his brother. So, does that leave us with suicide by brother?

Seriously, I think he was stupid enough to think he could get away.

He did not have a suicide pledge... He gave up. He was scared! TT picked him up after the initial hijacking... TT was suicide to the end. DT was so scared he kept running... And hid. Like a little boy.

DT is not a little boy. He is a 19 year old man who made a series of horribly wrong choices. Whether DT was "brainwashed" by his brother is moot for me. DT had choices every step of the way. "DT was scared so he kept running." His only fear was being captured. He only gave up when he knew he didn't have anywhere to run and he was injured.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_...to-go-to-nyc-next-carjacking-victim-suggests/

The investigation also has yielded new insight about the motive for the robberies and carjacking committed by the suspects on Thursday night, a bloody night that began when they approached and shot an MIT police officer, Sean Collier, "in the head, unprovoked," Miller said.
The operating theory currently held by investigators looking to explain the assassination is "that they were short one gun, that the older brother had a gun, they wanted to get a gun for the younger brother and the fastest and most efficient way they could think of doing it was a surprise attack on a cop to take his weapon and go."

But the suspects failed in that aim, because Officer Collier had a locking holster and they were unable to remove the gun. "There was apparently an attempt to yank it," Miller said, "And they couldn't get it and left."

bbm

So this would mean the younger brother DT did NOT have a gun, correct? Then how did he reportedly shoot himself through the mouth into the back of his throat in a suicide attempt? And why did they say DT was shooting at the cops and the cops returned fire if he had no gun?

This is what I've been asking since it was reported. Since DT exited the boat without a gun, did LE find a gun in the boat or not?

We need facts. STAT. lol

He wasn't murdered by his brother though, he was possibly killed by him. I doubt there was any real plan or intent to run over his brother except the need to flee the scene and his brother was in the way.

I wondered whether there was an agreement that if one got captured the other would kill the captured one. In that instance DT may have attempted to kill TT, but the more I thought about it the more unlikely that seemed to be. I think if that was the case then the younger would definitely not allowed himself to get caught and would have killed himlself. I don't think this anymore especially as DT's throat wound is not considered a suicide attempt.

As far as DT allegedly telling them it was only him and his brother, and training was via the internet, and he only knew about it 1 week in advance (well, that flies in the face of training via internet), don't fall for it.

It's like asking who the kingpin drug dealer is. No one is going to rat. Not only is that the "honor among thieves" code, they know they will be killed in a heinous manner if they do, and/or their loved ones.

Besides, the Feds can find out just how much internet activity, with whom, how long, etc... on their own.

I agree. I also believe DT was exaggerating in order to boast about what he probably thinks was an astonishing feat -- that they devised, implemented and carried out their terrorist plan "IN A WEEK". False bravado. I hope LE finds evidence to the contrary.

I doubt there were any suicide plans or pacts.

Imoo, I don't think they thought they would be caught.

Once caught, the panicked and thought they could get away by throwing bombs, then running.

I would like to know if his parents are coming to the States to see him, and not being from the States, or really knowing your laws, would US pay for that visit and their stay let us say in a Hotel.

I also wish to hear more about the wife, of the dead victim, if that was the only place, the apartment that was shown to The Public, the one that was
filthy, as I said before I do not even think Farm Pigs would wish to live there, how she never saw the younger brother there, or saw any of the bombing material lying around, unless she never cleaned the house, and the entire house was just filled with junk, therefore it all blended in.

To think that a Toddler lived in that filth! They say she was a care giver for people, it is just so hard to try and comprend this.

Her parents must have gone to those dwellings, I wonder what in God's name went through their mind, not that they will express that to the public.

Yes, I thought when the younger brother was caught from day 1, everything would be blamed on the older brother, like even murdering the Police Officer at the Campus, he is not a live to speak for himself, so I am sure the entire Family will throwh him under the car again

I very much doubt the US would foot the bill for airfare and room/board for two terrorists/murderers' parents to come and support their one surviving son who is slated to be on trial for heinous capital crimes. It'd be beyond unreasonable for the parents to assume this to be the case also -- if that's what the parents are assuming.

So this would mean the younger brother DT did NOT have a gun, correct? Then how did he reportedly shoot himself through the mouth into the back of his throat in a suicide attempt? And why did they say DT was shooting at the cops and the cops returned fire if he had no gun?

This is what I've been asking since it was reported. Since DT exited the boat without a gun, did LE find a gun in the boat or not?

We need facts. STAT. lol

The brothers had a gun that had the serial numbers removed. It seems logical that the younger one still had it when captured.

I vaguely remember, somewhere it was mentioned that they planned another attack in NY (so much being reported I can't remember where I heard/read it). Does anyone have a link for this claim, who said this? Did DT say (write) this during questioning?

Why would US pay for the visit? US does not pay for people visiting.

I think the questioner may be asking because the BU student who's a foreign national, her parents' airfare was reportedly paid for by the US or by a BU fund. But that's because their child was a VICTIM of a capital crime, not a murderer/terrorist.

After the shootings in Aurora, some of the hospitals who treated victims agreed to limit what they charged and to waive charges entirely. Tim Gens, executive vice president of the Massachusetts Hospital Association, said that the hospitals treating the Boston victims had not yet discussed how to handle billing, but that it would be decided case by case.

For the uninsured, Mr. Gens said, Massachusetts has a charity care fund that covers all or part of their costs, depending on their income. Each hospital also has its own policies for waiving costs in certain situations, he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/u...ice-of-recovery-may-be-another-burden.html?hp

Just remember that it is up to the Hospitals whether or not the victims with or without insurance pay. They can dismiss the bill, if their hearts desire.

Why should father be allowed into US? Father was making statements how he wants to look for justice that I find very questionable.

Agree, as I recall, the father said "All hell will break loose" if his sons were killed or something to that effect. That could be interpreted as a serious threat, considering who their sons were, and what their sons did.

If the US does allow the dad into the US, he'd be under constant surveillance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member