Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This mistake genuinely angers me!! :furious:

There's no guarantee that discovering the misspelled name would have prevented these heinous crimes but with all the $$ that is spent to protect US citizens it appears none of it was spent to catch something so simple. (imo)

I just needed to say that in writing.

Did that happen? I just saw an exchange between Janet Napolitano and Sen. Graham. She said that TT did alert when he left for Russia, but because he stayed so long (6 months) he didn't alert when he returned because the alert had expired. What??? Anyway, Graham says he got a different story when the FBI briefed him, the misspelling story. So which, if either, is it? Just shown on Fox.

Is TT's wife still only speaking through her attorney or is she communicating directly with law enforcement agencies involved?

Yeah! Anderson cooper just asked who was caring for the baby on the Monday of the bombing if Katie was working. Now saying other members of the family lived there too! Other family members in the cambridge house (slum)? Who??

CNN just aired a statement from TT's wife's lawyers.

--They married in June 2010 and she lived in Cambridge raising her child and working long hours.
--Lawyer says that KR is doing everything to assist with the investigation.
--The reports of involvement of her husband and brother-in-law came as a surprise.

Wasnt it Jeff the guy who lost both legs the one who told LE he saw DT place the bag down and " looked him straight into his eyes".

First thing he did when he become conscious in the hospital was ask for LE said he knew/saw the guy.

Also gave LE a description of suspect before we actually seen the grainy photo that FBI released.

Heard all this on news (CNN or Fox) not sure which one.

He woke up and asked for a piece of paper to write down the description.
It was bomber #1 (TT) not bomber #2 (DT) who Jeff described.

A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff and dropped a bag at his feet, said his brother, Chris Bauman, in an interview.

“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said April 18 in an interview.

While still in intensive care on the day of the bombings, Bauman gave the FBI a description of the man he saw, his brother said. Jeff, who works at Costco, described a man in a hooded sweatshirt under a black jacket, wearing a cap and sunglasses. He estimated the man was about his age, Chris Bauman said. Bauman’s information helped investigators narrow down whom to search for among the hours of video of the attack, Chris Bauman said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-22/boston-hero-looked-guy-in-the-eyes-before-telling-fbi.html?cmpid=yhoo

I kinda expected Jester to mention the couple of tweets Jahar made about 'family and foreigners'.
Jahar also mentioned meeting an amazing person, one of the most interesting people he had ever met. IIRC it was a Jamaican muslim.

Wish I had noted the times and dates of these tweets.

Jeff saw TT. DT was at the other bomb site. Presumably the FBI has a video showing TT laying backpack down next to the young boy who died.

Jeff saw TT at site 1

The video shows DT putting the bomb down at bomb site 2
The 8 year old was killed at site 2

Is TT's wife still only speaking through her attorney or is she communicating directly with law enforcement agencies involved?

Yeah! Anderson cooper just asked who was caring for the baby on the Monday of the bombing if Katie was working. Now saying other members of the family lived there too! Other family members in the cambridge house (slum)? Who??

They don't know if she was actually working during the bombing but they know TT was not working full time recently. They were living at the apartment and family members were there as well.

What family members??

I kinda expected Jester to mention the couple of tweets Jahar made about 'family and foreigners'.
Jahar also mentioned meeting an amazing person, one of the most interesting people he had ever met. IIRC it was a Jamaican muslim.

Account is still up if anyone wants to read, or knows how to screen capture for future references:

https://twitter.com/J_Tsar

I would hate to be the one typing in the misspelled name into the data system!! Wonder where the misspelling came from - federal user input, airline ticket? Are we to believe that TT flew out of the USA with a misspelled name on his ticket and another spelling on his passport? This would be a great place to begin checking for screw-ups - major screw-ups right under the governments nose!

Or was the misspelling at government level - the person misspelled it into the government's data system?? We will never know the true answer on this! IMO

They don't know if she was actually working during the bombing but they know TT was not working full time recently. They were living at the apartment and family members were there as well.

What family members??

That's my question too, KMouse. It would seem that there are people missing from this puzzle?! TT probably was here when she left for work, if she did work that day, but who else could have been in the apartment to care for the child?

I would hate to be the one typing in the misspelled name into the data system!! Wonder where the misspelling came from - federal user input, airline ticket? Are we to believe that TT flew out of the USA with a misspelled name on his ticket and another spelling on his passport? This would be a great place to begin checking for screw-ups - major screw-ups right under the governments nose!

Or was the misspelling at government level - the person misspelled it into the government's data system?? We will never know the true answer on this! IMO

I've had a new passport for about 3 years now, and it has an electronic chip in it. I assumed it could be scanned for name, etc.

There are some interesting theories out, based on Twitter messages allegedly by DT dating back months before the Marathon bombings.

http://jesterscourt.cc/2013/04/23/boston-marathon-bombing-just-a-hunch/

Not sure I buy into all of this guy's ideas, but I hope LE looks into it.

Ah, the Jester, arch rival of the Anonymous collective.

Should be an interesting read.

When everyone was following news sites, I was following these two Twitters. From the time news broke of the Boston bombings, I started viewing Jester's, as well as Anon's, tweets. Then I started viewing all of the comments coming in on a Palestine vs Israel live chat thread. Wow! Alot of the stuff seemed surreal but a person on the outside can quite obviously see - with their own eyes - where loyalties lay. Info was forwarded.

That's disputed. See my post 1281 above.

I'm wondering how the T fam could return to their homeland after they obtained asylum here in the US. I thought that wasn't allowed?

Misspelled name is bs jargon imvho. Trying to prevent a bigger backlash. Its all political. They're just trying to watch the info the give to the public.

Tamerlan's Amazon wish list was started in 2006...January 1, 2006 to be exact. This was waaay befor Russia told the US about Tamerlan. So, the FBI found nothing? This wish list alone is cause for questioning - fake id, birth certs, etc. So maybe the FBI is downplaying sealed info. Idk, just guessing.

Voice Lessons To Go Volume 1: Vocalize and Breath
Ariella Vaccarino (Audio CD)
4.3 out of 5 stars (86)
$14.02
In Stock.Offered by Amazon.com
13 Used & New from $13.00
Buying this gift elsewhere?
Added July 8, 2007

How to Make Driver's Licenses and Other ID on Your Home Computer
by Max Forgé (Paperback)
3.5 out of 5 stars (8)
Available from these sellers.
17 Used & New from $57.50
See buying options
Added May 29, 2007

iAudio G2 1 GB MP3 Player Dark Blue
by Cowon
5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

TOPRAM 1GB MMC PLUS CARD NOKIA NGAGE QD 6620 6230
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

The I.D. Forger: Homemade Birth Certificates & ​Other Documents Explained
by John Q. Newman (Paperback)
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
23 Used & New from $4.78
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Secrets Of A Back Alley ID Man: Fake Id Construction Techniques Of The Underground
by Sheldon Charrett (Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (9)
$25.00$23.75
Only 8 left in stock--order soon.
25 Used & New from $11.44
Added August 27, 2006

Principles of Fraud Examination
by Joseph T. Wells (Hardcover)
4.9 out of 5 stars (9)
74 Used & New from $7.73
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Document Fraud and Other Crimes of Deception
by Jesse M. Greenwald (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
17 Used & New from $5.26
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Chechen Dictionary & Ph​rasebook (Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrasebook)
by Nicholas Awde (Paperback)
4.4 out of 5 stars (5)
$11.85$9.51
Only 3 left in stock--order soon.
24 Used & New from $3.21
Added June 15, 2006

The Lone Wolf And the Bear: Three Centuries of Chechen Defiance of Russian Rule
by Moshe Gammer (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
6 Used & New from $172.13
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Allah's Mountains: The Battle for Chechnya, New Edition
by Sebastian Smith (Paperback)
3.6 out of 5 stars (13)
$28.00$24.88
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Offered by Amazon.com
34 Used & New from $12.83
Added June 15, 2006

The Consolation of Philosophy: Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)
by Boethius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (29)
$15.00$10.80
138 Used & New from $1.95
Added June 15, 2006

The Twelve Caesars (Penguin Classics)
by Suetonius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (77)
143 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Volumes 1-3 of 6 (Everyman's Library)
by Edward Gibbon (Hardcover)
4.7 out of 5 stars (59)
$65.00$40.42
Only 11 left in stock--order soon.
69 Used & New from $8.46
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Modern Library Classics)
by Hans-Friedrich Mueller (Paperback)
4.2 out of 5 stars (12)
$16.00$11.67
Only 6 left in stock--order soon.
128 Used & New from $0.58
Added June 15, 2006

Wiseguy
by Nicholas Pileggi (Mass Market Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (179)
226 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Snatch
by Guy Ritchie (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (3)
25 Used & New from $1.39
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

American Mafia: A History of Its Rise to Power (John MacRae Books)
by Thomas A. Reppetto (Hardcover)
4.1 out of 5 stars (11)
77 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Organized Crime: AN INSIDE GUIDE TO THE WORLD'S MOST SUCCESSFUL INDUSTRY
by Paul Lunde (Hardcover)
4.2 out of 5 stars (6)
49 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Blood and Honor: Inside the Scarfo Mob, the Mafia's Most Violent Family
by George Anastasia (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (38)
$17.95$12.47
Only 15 left in stock--order soon.
61 Used & New from $6.58
Added June 10, 2006

Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires
by Selwyn Raab (Hardcover)
4.4 out of 5 stars (95)
47 Used & New from $6.48
See buying options
Added June 10, 2006

The Sound of Your Voice
by Carol A. Fleming (Audio Cassette)
4.2 out of 5 stars (24)
32 Used & New from $0.78

See buying options
Added January 14, 2006

Chechnya: To the Heart of a Conflict
by Andrew Meier (Paperback)
3.3 out of 5 stars (3)
$11.95$10.76
Only 4 left in stock--order soon.
62 Used & New from $0.01

Amazon.com: Tamerlan: Wish List

Father of alleged Boston Marathon bombers: 'I want facts ... anything could be set up'

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...rs-i-want-facts-anything-could-be-set-up?lite

Daddy is never going to believe even if he sees the evidence. Even if his son tells him himself. And if he ever begins to allow doubts to himself, he will never admit it.

Or maybe he does know it. And just wants to deny in order to divert suspicion from himself. IIRC he didn't have loving memories of the US himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste