Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through some photos again and wanted someone else to take a look at something I think I see. It has nothing to do with the suspects but just trying to figure out if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing... :(
Warning: the link is very graphic as is what I am about to describe. Focus on the woman near the center of the photo, the woman with the white shirt and red jacket. I can't quit looking at it b/c I think she is lying against some significant... carnage... for lack of a better word.

I know that talking about PMs aren't really approved here, but since many folks probably don't want to read what I really think it is, please PM me if you want to discuss the details. I will have to step out for awhile but will be back shortly.

Thanks. It's just bothering me.

Looks like she is laying on one of the people that lost their legs, perhaps Jeff, but I remember his photo being around a lot more people, including Krystle. I hope this lady is okay, that is some horrible damage to her too. :(

I was going through some photos again and wanted someone else to take a look at something I think I see. It has nothing to do with the suspects but just trying to figure out if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing... :(
Warning: the link is very graphic as is what I am about to describe. Focus on the woman near the center of the photo, the woman with the white shirt and red jacket. I can't quit looking at it b/c I think she is lying against some significant... carnage... for lack of a better word.

http://jto.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wn20130417n1b.jpg

I know that talking about PMs aren't really approved here, but since many folks probably don't want to read what I really think it is, please PM me if you want to discuss the details. I will have to step out for awhile but will be back shortly.

Thanks. It's just bothering me.

looks like a broken flag/pole to me. and the orange material looks like a bag.

there's a couple interesting tweets in there about 4 men shooting at cops, and about a location with ballistic evidence inside. I think it's the same house where 3 people were taken into custody on Friday during the search, then released, then taken back into custody later. That address may be the location of a possible safe house in Watertown.

The three people who were taken into custody were at an apartment in New Bedford....which is about an hr (south of boston down 24, and borders dartmouth) from Watertown

This is not directed at you stmarysmead.....

But I really wish we would stop associating the religion of Islam with these radicals.....high jacking a religions name does NOT make one religious. People who do the things these men did are NOT Muslims!! And I wish as a society we did a better job at separating the two.

Sorry if this belongs in the PP.

I think the reason most people associate the religion with these type of terrorist acts, is because the perpetrators of these types of acts usual consider themselves Muslim or Islamic. Both the brothers in this bombing considered themselves Muslim. The fact that what they did flies in the face of what the actual religion believes unfortunately doesn't change the name in which these two and others like them claim to believe.

But I really wish we would stop associating the religion of Islam with these radicals.....high jacking a religions name does NOT make one religious. People who do the things these men did are NOT Muslims!! And I wish as a society we did a better job at separating the two.

Agreed. Canada is not even, at this point, releasing their countries of origin.

Does anyone recall hearing that there were 2 individuals taken into custody in Niagara Falls on Friday? I'm wondering if there's a connection with the Canadian announcement?

The three people who were taken into custody were at an apartment in New Bedford....which is about an hr (south of boston down 24, and borders dartmouth) from Watertown

yes, but I think they are the same 3 who were taken in custody from a Watertown house during the search for DT on Friday.

Some random thoughts.

I don't like the way most of the interviewed family members come across. They sound like a bunch of paranoid nut cases IMO. Perhaps it is just a cultural thing? The mother's statements about the FBI following her son, calling him on the phone, etc. are ridiculous. If these peoplel are not currently citizens of the U.S. I certainly hope they are not allowed back into this country for any reason. JMO.
-----------------
Re: Suspect #1's name being entered into FBI database spelled wrong

Even simple programs like ancestry.com have the ability to bring up similarly spelled names when you do a search. You mean to tell me the FBI database does not have this ability? Come on, folks.

Also, when doing a manual search, these programs a give the ability to use one or more "wild cards" to substitute letters within a spelling. You mean the FBI is not sophisticated enough to do that during a name search? Especially with a difficult name?
---------------------
The wife of Suspect #1 - father a doctor, mother a nurse
Dear God, imagine sending your daughter off to college and her coming home wearing Muslim garb? And then she's pregnant? Yikes. I feel sorry for the parents.

Years ago, one of my children got involved with an "undesireable" - married man with 3 little kids separated from wife. I, her siblings, and her friends were absolutely non-supportive about the relationship and we never let up. She got out of it after 8 months. Thanks to continued pressure from those who loved her. Thankfully, none of us believed the old adage that if you complain it will make her more strongly attached to him. We kept criticizing and pointing out the obvious drawbacks and problems and it worked.
----------------------
I think the unknown source of money for all the expensive sporting goods, lifestyle, etc. was the sale of drugs. Probably marijuana if the younger one was known as a pothead. And if this is true, there are plenty who know it is true, namely his customers.

Also, wasn't the older one still hanging around on campus even after he was no longer taking any classes? This is a sign of being a drug dealer.
----------------------
I don't think the FBI is as stupid as it sometimes is made out to be in the media. But, I do think they are not going to say much of anything about anything. Are not going to release videos. And if the public doesn't like it, they will put up with being accused of being stupid, inefficient, etc.
---------------------
Suspect #1 being investigated into murders of three men in Waltham. Marijuana sprinkled over the bodies? Hmmm...

No Generalizations don't work. She may be an American but it is NOT the norm in American culture to live as this woman lived. There are not millions of American women working 70 hrs a week to support a non working husband, and live among his macho toys while her Baby does without.

Plus she was not an uneducated unwed mother, she had successful parents and she LEFT COLLEGE to marry this guy and have his child.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...71628/19835528/-/item/0/-/i9qh5s/-/index.html

from link ==> In a criminal complaint unsealed Monday in U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is specifically charged with...

one count of using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, namely, an improvised explosive device or IED, against persons and property within the United States resulting in death, and

one count of malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device resulting in death.

Read Full Federal Complaint
http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...19835528/-/13fun8i/-/index.html#ixzz2RDYQVNmO

My question is do you think that they will charge him with the murder of his older brother, as if it is true or not, his brother was still alive, just handcuffed
and when he fled the scene, he ran him over, I will go out on a limb here, and say, I do not think for (1) minute, that he planned on killing him, but panic mode set in, for him to run.

I live here in Ottawa, and every thing is fine, but it could have become a real disaster, as here in Ottawa, Ontario, it appears they were going to target our VIA Rails, very frightening!! It has nothing to do with Boston, our radio stations and T.V. Stations keep saying that, so that people will not start to over-react and panic, thinking that The Brother's Group are here in Ontario. Shall keep you up-dated from our Canadian News!

Stay Safe All!!

What is really sad too, what is laying on her stomach.

These poor people, if they were not harmed by the bomb itself these scenes would bring nightmares for-ever.

Not sure what that is on her stomach. If her abdomen were torn open, it could be loops of bowel.

Does anyone recall hearing that there were 2 individuals taken into custody in Niagara Falls on Friday? I'm wondering if there's a connection with the Canadian announcement?

I remember it Java .. and iirc, they were released (perhaps a bit of follow-up was going on there ;)). JMO

I posted a link from the Huffington Post that described the outrage in the American Muslim community in regard to the Boston bombings. Only the WSJ had given it much coverage.

The IRA does not represent the majority of us of Irish extraction, the Mafia is not representative of Italian extraction, pedophile priests do not represent Carholic values...and radical Islamist killers do not represent the peaceful Muslim faith.

But these men are committing acts of terror in the name of that Faith. It is so important that American Muslim leaders DO JUST WHAT THEY DID...disown and denounce these monsters...as publicly as possible. Over and over again.

I think of the IrishMothers..Protestant and Catholic who banded together after so terror there..to condemn with their grieving Mother's faces...Protestants andCatholic Irish killing supposedly in their name.

But the extent with which the media and certain politicans now go to try to pretend that these incidents are NOT related to distorted religious views...is creating more problems. Major Hassan was not upset about his job, he was emailing a radical Imam.

These bombers thought they were devout Muslims. It really needs, as unfair as it seems, the Muslim community..as leaders and as spiritual experts in their own Faith...to lead the denouncement of those who sully the beautiful religion it is. Wouldn't it be amazing to see the IMAMS of all of America's leading Mosques marching through Boston, denouncing these monsters. Something BIG.

The Emperors new clothes approach...trying to make people deny what is right in front of their faces...is not helpful.

yes, but I think they are the same 3 who were taken in custody from a Watertown house during the search for DT on Friday.

Hmmmm. Curious for sure. I don't recall hearing about people being taken into custody in Watertown...I was under the impression that both times the 3 people in New Bedford were taken into custody, it was from their New Bedford apartment.

I thought the car jack victim was dropped off at the 7-Eleven?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
I thought they took him there to compare him to the 7/11 video footage to assure he was not the same man caught on both security cams. --- then let him go.
looks like a broken flag/pole to me. and the orange material looks like a bag.

It is Jeff behind her. This picture was taken just as "The Cowboy Hero" jumped the fence.
This photo has not been altered in any way. (some have in the media)- just to lessen the shock value.
There is definitely an amputated body part in it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member