Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know that. Thought she may be in danger for running her mouth and picking a sore issue. I thought most may view them as shaming them.

Well she is OBVIOUSLY trying to align her self with ultra conservative Muslims for some reason.

Based on that video. She "appears" not to be wearing makeup but it is obvious she is, she filled in her eyebrows for gosh sakes! Many conservative Muslims do not believe in plucking their eyebrows (or wearing makeup) so she used makeup to look the part.

Besides regarding the martyrdom, even if folks think her boys were innocent and "framed" I think they would still be martyrs as they were "killed by the infidel enemy out to persecute Muslims".

As a parent I would have had some tough questions for my daughter prior to April 15th. It doesn't sound like KT was estranged from her parents. Wouldn't you as a parent and grandparent be wondering and worrying about your family? I wouldn't be the nicest mother-in-law if I knew my son-in-law was unemployed while my daughter was working 70-80 hours a week.
Fast forward to April 18th. I sure would have some even tougher questions for my daughter.

I sure would. And as far as I can tell, feds still hasn't been able to inteview her.

I don't know. I do feel sorry for her, not a good situation to be in, but, she should have been talking with them already.

I know they asked, she lawyer blocked. I would have lawyered up, but with an appropriate kind of lawyer, and would have already been down to the U.S. Attorney's office or whomever office, and talked with my lawyer present.

Someone is blocking and it is not the Government.

I'm sure some already know these details, but

* 2009, TT is violent with his GF, not KT
* KT converted to Islam
* June 21, 2010 they were married by Imam Taalib Mahdee
* KT dropped out of Suffolk University in 2010
* The exact date of birth of the daughter is not known
* They moved in with Tsarnaev's parents

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20694041,00.html

As a parent I would have had some tough questions for my daughter prior to April 15th. It doesn't sound like KT was estranged from her parents. Wouldn't you as a parent and grandparent be wondering and worrying about your family? I wouldn't be the nicest mother-in-law if I knew my son-in-law was unemployed while my daughter was working 70-80 hours a week.
Fast forward to April 18th. I sure would have some even tougher questions for my daughter.

Exactly! And I would have no problem asking questions either. You might consider me another Uncle Ruslan. I say what has to be said and don't hold back for anyone!

In the beginning I felt incredibly sorry for this woman, she's in a completely different country and there's no real way of knowing how much of the information she is getting over there. She also comes from a country where the government is completely different than it is in America, so she likely does not have much trust in whatever information she is getting from the authorities. And no mother wants to believe that the babies she raised are capable of such a thing.

But the more she speaks out, the more I wish she'd just keep her mouth shut. She is a grieving mother, but her comments are now coming across as insensitive, especially when she makes comments about how proud she is of her boys. When she said that TT would be buried with full rites in a Boston cemetery, I feel it was one step too far. Firstly, I would think that she would want her son's remains to be sent back home where they could have some kind of ceremony for the family (seeing as she can't come to the US or she'll be arrested). And secondly, surely she would know that the people of Boston would have a huge issue with the remains of someone they consider a terrorist being buried in Boston (even American) soil. His grave would be vandalized over and over again, I don't see why she would want that.

I understand she's grieving, in denial, shock, whatever. But I feel that she needs to keep this out of the media for now, because every statement she comes out to make seems to be making the situation worse.

:twocents:

Thirdly, it is KT who legally has the right to decide what to do with TT's body. Have we heard mom say one word about her son's wife or her grandchild?

I sure would. And as far as I can tell, feds still hasn't been able to inteview her.

I would have been spilling my guts so fast their heads would have been spinning, whether I knew anything or not. Can KT use that thingy (I know not real legalese) where the spouse doesn't have to answer questions about their own spouse? If she did, I believe that would be a very very big mistake!

Thirdly, it is KT who legally has the right to decide what to do with TT's body. Have we heard mom say one word about her son's wife or her grandchild?

Thought of that too, wondered if the mil made contact with kt.

I just had another thought regarding TT and DT's mother.

We know she has shoplifted, we know they care a lot about money, portraying herself as the "wholesome and heartbroken mother who's son's are now martyrs" can have some benefits in very Islamic societies.

Not only respect but also financial benefits depending on the area and the groups they are sympathetic too. Hamas pays the families of suicide bombers killed for their cause, Dagestan is supposedly VERY Islamic and conservative so the mother may be hoping to milk this situation for everything it is worth.

Yes, thank you. I think this woman is crazy like a fox. She enjoys the attention, says the most outrageous things she can come up with, even when it contradicts the last outrageous statement she's made. I fully expect her to capitalize on her notoriety however she can.

Every time an idea comes along that may explain some of the reason that these brothers ended up being who they were it is inevitable that we hear this rant. Explaining the basis of who they were and the possible causes is NOT EXCUSE MAKING!!! It is quite simply a rational way of trying to make sense of how these brothers ended up thinking in ways that most find unfathomable.

I hope the next time someone whines about people making excuses, they will bother going to the dictionary and looking up the definition of excuse, and then that of cause. They are two entirely different things.

With respect,I believe that those who incite terror can not be "explained" or made sense of. I think that other people and outside factors can certainly influence us to a point, inflame our anger, lead us to take on a cause.

But kill? And kill mercilessly and indiscriminately...and then party and work out?

Only (thank God) a very few of the human race, can set a bomb down near children,.... in a crowd that might contain others who AGREE with your religious or social convictions. When Muhammed Atta flew into the World Trade Center..devout Muslims were among those who dies terrible deaths.

These terorists are missing some vital part of human reason and empathy. They stood among the people they maimed and killed...devoid of any human connection to these potential victims...and just happily proceeded. There exist some whocan put their own child in a car trunk so they can party, can kill a woman's babies because they didn't get a pay raise, kill kids in their school that they did not even know. They all have one thing in common...THEY ARE ABLE TO DO IT. Nothing stops them...not the sight of a sleeping baby or a little boy running to give his Dad a hug. Nope. They are UP for it.

That's all I needto know.

I would have been spilling my guts so fast their heads would have been spinning, whether I knew anything or not. Can KT use that thingy (I know not real legalese) where the spouse doesn't have to answer questions about their own spouse? If she did, I believe that would be a very very big mistake!

Not in Federal cases. No hearsay rule either.

Yes, thank you. I think this woman is crazy like a fox. She enjoys the attention, says the most outrageous things she can come up with, even if when it contradicts the last outrageous statement she's made. I fully expect her to capitalize on her notoriety however she can.

She reminds me of Julia B., Sky Metalwala's mother, and Julia's mother. They are from Russia also.

This might explain some questions about the source of income.

"But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was a scholarship student who earned spending money by selling marijuana, say three people who bought drugs from the 19-year-old."
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...N2Gcz8IOFddKDIU0N/story.html?s_campaign=sm_tw

HMMM...could the three murder victims been in debt to little Brother? Or stepped on his toes some way? Hence,the marijuana sprinkled on their bodies...a warning not to mess with Little Brother?

Was Older Brother ...the Enforcer?

I really doubt that three victims could be in debt to the little brother. He wasn't even in college back then.

HMMM...could the three murder victims been in debt to little Brother? Or stepped on his toes some way? Hence,the marijuana sprinkled on their bodies...a warning not to mess with Little Brother?

Was Older Brother ...the Enforcer?

I had read some speculation that TT was upset at the 3 persons because they were selling weed to his younger brother. TT apparently despised smoking and drinking. I think he sprinkled the weed as a message of sorts to those associated with the 3 as a warning to never to sell to his brother again.

The alleged pot dealing again proves to me little brother did what he wanted when it suited him.

With respect,I believe that those who incite terror can not be "explained" or made sense of. I think that other people and outside factors can certainly influence us to a point, inflame our anger, lead us to take on a cause.

But kill? And kill mercilessly and indiscriminately...and then party and work out?

Only (thank God) a very few of the human race, can set a bomb down near children,.... in a crowd that might contain others who AGREE with your religious or social convictions. When Muhammed Atta flew into the World Trade Center..devout Muslims were among those who dies terrible deaths.

These terorists are missing some vital part of human reason and empathy. They stood among the people they maimed and killed...devoid of any human connection to these potential victims...and just happily proceeded. There exist some whocan put their own child in a car trunk so they can party, can kill a woman's babies because they didn't get a pay raise, kill kids in their school that they did not even know. They all have one thing in common...THEY ARE ABLE TO DO IT. Nothing stops them...not the sight of a sleeping baby or a little boy running to give his Dad a hug. Nope. They are UP for it.

That's all I needto know.

bbm.

But it isn't all there is to know, and it is certainly much less than I need to know.
I can no more fathom killing a person on the battlefield than I can killing people in the streets of Boston. But many, many many people can kill when the circumstances agree with their beliefs, such as on the battlefield.
I want to know more about what factors are involved in the choice to kill. And i do not see it as excuse making, in the least. I just am tired of people trying to shut down all analysis that doesn't fit their own view of the world.

I also doubt that little brother was selling enough marijuana for these three to be so much in debt to him that his brother stepped in. Unless he was dealing harder drugs, he definitely wasn't dealing enough for murder to come into play. I don't see how you could build a debt large enough for it to end like that.

Yea, I very much doubt that three murder victims were in debt to the little brother. And with 5k found at the scene, seems very much unlikely the murders were about debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966