Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think any citizen of the US should be flagged just for spending time in a country with a known radical underground? Is that what you are suggesting?

He was not a citizen. He was a...guest with benefits. So, my answer is yes. If you had a houseguest who spent six months with people who hated you and wanted to hurt you...would you have his dinner ready and your guest room comfy for him?

$380 is still a lot of bread for someone with no verifiable income who changes luxury cars like underwear. :waitasec:

Is car insurance mandatory in Mass.? At only 19 years old Jahar's must have cost a small fortune in itself.

I read here on the board that their cars were old and clunkers, what did Katy drive.

For a very long time, Russia has had a tumultuous relationship with the Chechen insurgents. The US has intimated that they are brutally trying to crush what they like to view as "Freedom Fighters". It is not at all surprising to me that our government pretty much ignored any info coming from Russia regarding TT. We've been down this road where the enemy of our enemy is considered our friend until, oooops he is our enemy too. (see Sadam Hussein in the 1980's when he was at war with our enemy, Iran).
What I find extremely difficult to piece together is what sort of support TT could have had from his homeland. They really don't have a beef with the US, and in the early hours some of them spoke out vociferously against TT's anti-American acts.
TT seems just angry, and angry at everyone who had more than he had. I truly think when all the dust settles, that there may be some accomplices, but not a terror cell that is sponsored by a known existing terror group.
Jmo.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/pmextra/nov99/11/mccain.htm
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-to-putin-says-chechen-opposition-leader.html

$380 is still a lot of bread for someone with no verifiable income who changes luxury cars like underwear. :waitasec:

Is car insurance mandatory in Mass.? At only 19 years old Jahar's must have cost a small fortune in itself.

I didn't say 380 wasnt a lot of money, but its still far cheaper the 1,000. So I just wanted to put it in perspective.

And yes car insurance is mandatory in MA.

Sure it depends who they pissed off. That could be a HUGE profit difference. It could be a matter of principal, that someone felt taken advantage of...if that someone bought large quantities from these men at a premium price and it was actually worth much less.

I guess any scenario is possible at this point, but I don't these men were killed for selling mids for chronic. Anyone buying in quantity would have been able to tell by looks and smell. JMO, but this strikes me as a more personally motivated crime.

I wonder if TT"s change had to do with not being able to become a U.S. citizen,much like Hitler's experience of not being accepted into the art academy? By all accounts TT was a bully,eccentric and had dreams of boxing on the U.S. olympic team.He had this sense of being grandiose I.M.O. and probably felt betrayed by the U.S.,I completely doubt his extremist ideas had much to do with politics and religion,more so his own ego.IMO his mother seems like that also.
I think this is a really good theory. It makes a lot of sense, with what we're seeing about his personality, imo.

He was not a citizen. He was a...guest with benefits. So, my answer is yes. If you had a houseguest who spent six months with people who hated you and wanted to hurt you...would you have his dinner ready and your guest room comfy for him?

That's different though. That's why I said because he was flagged before is what makes his trip suspicious....not just the trip itself.

My point is, and I meant to say US residents, is that I don't think it makes any sense to start flagging every US resident who travels to a country with a known radical underground, if they have never been flagged previously.

But it seemed you were saying that either scenario should warrant flagging. Dd I misunderstand?

Yep... doesn't cost that much to take out the trash and wash the dishes.

to be honest if the pics are actually their place looks like they were just typical slobs...lol

Anybody who's been through a college dorm or bachelors place will recognize it for what it is. not saying that all young people are slobs but it's not something rare by any stretch
It was much more than typical slobbery. I've lived in college dorms and I've been to plenty of awful bachelors places, but the photos showed something entirely different. If they'd kept it up they could have gone on Hoarders.

CIA sought to have Boston bombing suspect put on terrorist watch list

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2b987a-acf8-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_print.html

The agency took the step after Russian authorities contacted officials there in the fall of 2011 and raised concerns that Tamerlan Tsarnaev — who was killed last week in a confrontation with police — was seen as an increasingly radical Islamist and could be planning to travel overseas. The CIA requested that his name be put on a database maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center.

I guess any scenario is possible at this point, but I don't these men were killed for selling mids for chronic. Anyone buying in quantity would have been able to tell by looks and smell. JMO, but this strikes me as a more personally motivated crime.

Who knows....I guess I was just thinking what the quality of the weed left at the scene was...and if that was a potential clue.

Do we know anything regarding wether the men killed were proved to be associated with marijuana in any way? Other f course then it being found at the crime scene?

I read here on the board that their cars were old and clunkers, what did Katy drive.

Not sure what she drives. Her parents' cars? His? I don't know.

Boston Herald

Mechanic: Suspect was in rush for car day after bombing
Friday, April 19, 2013
By:
Christine McConville

The accused Marathon bombers wore expensive clothes and drove brand-new Porsches, Range Rovers and Mercedes — and were in a rush for their car the day after the bombing, , says a Cambridge auto body shop owner.

Gilbert Junior, owner of the Cambridge -based Junior Auto Body, said he saw one of the accused bombers Tuesday morning and “knew something was wrong right away.”

“He was nervous, and biting his nails, and he wanted his girlfriend’s car right away even though I hadn’t fixed it yet,” he said.

Junior said the two were from Russia and used to live in Turkey. He said they belonged to a group of friends from Turkey. He said they paid him in cash and he never knew their names. He knew them only as “the brothers.”

“They drive new cars all the time, like Porsches, Range Rovers, all the time. They change cars all the time,” he said.

“The last time I saw Suspect No. 2 he had his girlfriend’s car, which they came to pick it up before the job was even done,” he said. “I saw him on Tuesday, this Tuesday. He was kind of biting his nail, and ‘I need the car, I need the car, I need the car,’ and I say, ‘Man, the car is not done.’ ”

It was a white 2006 Mercedes wagon, he said.

When he saw the FBI photos last night, he said, “I thought these guys look familiar, but I wasn’t sure.

But once he saw a surveillance photo this morning from 7-11 and heard the suspects were from Russia, he said, “I knew it was them.”

In the beginning I felt incredibly sorry for this woman, she's in a completely different country and there's no real way of knowing how much of the information she is getting over there. She also comes from a country where the government is completely different than it is in America, so she likely does not have much trust in whatever information she is getting from the authorities. And no mother wants to believe that the babies she raised are capable of such a thing.

But the more she speaks out, the more I wish she'd just keep her mouth shut. She is a grieving mother, but her comments are now coming across as insensitive, especially when she makes comments about how proud she is of her boys. When she said that TT would be buried with full rites in a Boston cemetery, I feel it was one step too far. Firstly, I would think that she would want her son's remains to be sent back home where they could have some kind of ceremony for the family (seeing as she can't come to the US or she'll be arrested). And secondly, surely she would know that the people of Boston would have a huge issue with the remains of someone they consider a terrorist being buried in Boston (even American) soil. His grave would be vandalized over and over again, I don't see why she would want that.

I understand she's grieving, in denial, shock, whatever. But I feel that she needs to keep this out of the media for now, because every statement she comes out to make seems to be making the situation worse.

:twocents:
I totally agree. At first I was sympathetic, thinking it was shock and denial (as part of grieving) that were driving her words. Now? I'm just glad the feds are talking to her. I don't want to make any accusations against her until she is named as a suspect, but I will admit that I wonder if she knew what was being planned.

I am behind today on what has been discussed here, so please excuse me if this is old news. I am sitting here in tears and questioning myself "this is happening in the USA?" This is NOT what we the American people were told happened in Watertown in the house to house search!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dered-innocent-neighbors-houses-GUNPOINT.html

This Daily Mail reporter is simply contributing to the conspiracy theories and 9/11 truth movement agendas of the infowars website. MOO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206437"]MA MA - Waltham Triple Murder, 12 Sept 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

thread to discuss the 3 murders

CIA sought to have Boston bombing suspect put on terrorist watch list

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2b987a-acf8-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_print.html

The agency took the step after Russian authorities contacted officials there in the fall of 2011 and raised concerns that Tamerlan Tsarnaev — who was killed last week in a confrontation with police — was seen as an increasingly radical Islamist and could be planning to travel overseas.The CIA requested that his name be put on a database maintained by the National Counterterrorism Center.

BBM

IMO, more than likely the real reason TT's citizenship had been denied rather than the DV incident that has been speculated about by the MSM as why his citizenship was denied.

Maybe he won't get a funeral at all - I read at the DailyMail (so basically it's gossip) that nobody has come forward to claim his body).

Has anyone seen reports in MSM (from a reputable source) of this?

I agree, there will be no funeral in Boston, at least not that we know of.

From the link earlier, the coroner's office is still holding it, which, I think, means they are not releasing yet. Need to be sure all documenting is done properly and thoroughly.

Also said the ME's Office would not answer if his wife asked to claim the body. The ME's Office cannot answer that question, if anyone has asked to claim his body.

link:

http://www.lompocrecord.com/news/na...cle_eef7bd46-bb75-5e5a-b024-afe02fb10962.html

"The family of missing Brown University student ***** ******** has been asked to provide dental records to to the medical examiner in Providence, Rhode Island.

The ME is trying to identify the body of a man that was pulled from the Providence River late Tuesday afternoon. According to the lead investigator on the case, the ME expects to release the identity of the victim either tomorrow or Thursday.

********, 22, who is from Bryn Mawr, has been missing since March 16. He was last seen on surveillance video early that morning, not far from his apartment on Brook Street, near campus."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/********-Body-Found-River-204452461.html

If they ask for dental records the remains of this man are obviously not identifyable. How long would it take when a body lies in water? Could he have been dead long before the bombings and the erroneous speculation about him?
I hope and pray that this is the case.

That's different though. That's why I said because he was flagged before is what makes his trip suspicious....not just the trip itself.

My point is, and I meant to say US residents, is that I don't think it makes any sense to start flagging every US resident who travels to a country with a known radical underground, if they have never been flagged previously.

But it seemed you were saying that either scenario should warrant flagging. Dd I misunderstand?

Here's my opinion...and it is based on my experiences as a volunteer with the American poor...both urban and rural. We have limited resources to help our own. In this case we have a family that requested refugee status. We gave them welfare, housing assistance, food stamps,scholarships, etc.

Then the Mother returns to Russia..no longer concerned about whatever caused her "refugee status" to avoid a shoplifting charge. Dad no longer feels like he needs to be a "refugee" and he leaves for home too.

Now,we receive numerous alarm statements from the Russian government that Big Brother has terrorist aspirations. No longer , like his parents, the FEARFUL refugee...he makes trips home...and we learn that he has six (6) meetings with a Jihadist American-hating Iman while on his visit.

Bingo! These are no longer fearful refugees! Time to pull the green card and allocate that money, help, resources, to our OWN American poor. WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE?

These are not genuine refugees...they go back and forth like a trip to McDonalds...they have NO fear of oppresion in their homeland. They are grifters.

Why are we lavishing the limited monies we have on them?

To me, We need to feed our own children first. But maybe this is because I actually INTERACT with people here in America who are in desparate need. I mean...face to face.

Not to mention the cars they drove. Not exactly clunkers... student loans wouldn't cover. Maybe massive credit card debt.

From the Boston Herald:

In many US Cities and their surrounding suburbs there are very "organized" car and retail theft rings...in addition to drug and prostitution rings. All of these activities have occasionally been used to fund terrorism. Of course, some of these organized rings are simply self-serving...they run the spectrum of criminal motivations.

I am behind today on what has been discussed here, so please excuse me if this is old news. I am sitting here in tears and questioning myself "this is happening in the USA?" This is NOT what we the American people were told happened in Watertown in the house to house search!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dered-innocent-neighbors-houses-GUNPOINT.html

Yes apparently it got tense. LE has to be prepared that one of the suspects forced his way into a home and possibly holding a resident at gunpoint so they took heavy-handed measures IMO.

A couple images from the neighborhood which are scary also:
watertown.jpg Daily Mail

twitterpic1.jpgShot of inside a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads