Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he could have, but the lawyer could also have been holding it. Warrants for cell phones may do no good if the text was erased a long time ago or a burner was used. The 'texts' could also actually be on a computer of mom's or skypes - we don't know if TT used public computers, proxies, etc. do we? Warrants aren't going to do much good in Russia.

no U.S warrants would do no good in another Country. However there is no need for the father to personally bring a cell phone over to this country. He could turn it in through a lawyer there or through the authorities in Dagestan.

When I mentioned warrants for cell phones I meant that I am sure warrants would have been written over the weekend for anybody's cell phones in the U.S such as the remaining family members.

There is nothing those people could or WOULD say that would assist in this case, just more of the same stupidity we've already heard.

JMO, but it's because of that 'stupidity' that I believe something they might say could (inadvertently on their part) assist the case. Get a fool to talk long enough, and he'll dig his own hole.

I really don't see a problem that DT did not have a weapon while in the boat. If LE had not fired at the boat and DT escaped people would be biotching about it. Because DT did not have a weapon, people are still biotching about it. DT got what was coming to him. LE could have blown his head of for all I care. JMO, thanks.

I agree that DT got what was coming to him. I don't mind at all that LE fired on an unarmed terrorist, since they didn't know whether or not he had explosives or weapons and in any case, he deserved to be shot IMO.

What I do care about is the initial reports by LE that they "were involved in a firefight" and that he was actively shooting at them - I posted when it happened that it sounded fishy. He was laying half dead in the bottom of the boat - hey, fire on him, I'm totally with them on that - but don't make up a story of a wild firefight if the truth is they were apprehending a dangerous suspect using offensive maneuvers, not defending themselves from a guy sniping shots at them from the cover of the boat. I just want to hear the truth. The cops are still heroes. I just don't want propaganda fed to me.

I feel the same about LE telling the media that DT killed TT by running him over. They had no idea how he died, even the doctor didn't know at the time, and it smacked of oily propaganda... he's already a crazed murderer of children and other innocents, most sane people knew that and were angry, disgusted and frightened. Adding smack talk on top of that - why? Why not just speak the truth and let us live in reality and have our emotions based on what's happening in front of us. It's bad enough. I feel like disinformation to manipulate the public is just... insulting, offensive and wrong.

sorry if already posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

serious denial here. Then she says no, sh has not seen the videos

JMO, but it's because of that 'stupidity' that I believe something they might say could (inadvertently on their part) assist the case. Get a fool to talk long enough, and he'll dig his own hole.

And these two posts combined show how the lies spill out all on their own, if they keep talking long enough.

no U.S warrants would do no good in another Country. However there is no need for the father to personally bring a cell phone over to this country. He could turn it in through a lawyer there or through the authorities in Dagestan.

When I mentioned warrants for cell phones I meant that I am sure warrants would have been written over the weekend for anybody's cell phones in the U.S such as the remaining family members.

IDK... just thinking it's possible dad said he would hand over some evidence if he was allowed to come here, but then again, it appears the US wanted them here not visa versa.

I wish I had not read that, I'm so angry. I want to spit in her face, I wish they had never come to America too. That is the only thing she said that I agree with. Zero sympathy for this person who calls herself a mother.

I have to wonder if she is gaining some favor by saying all this stuff. Otherwise, she's either looking for attention for herself (which is extremely weird in this case) or she's just a full blown psycho.

I wish I had not read that, I'm so angry. I want to spit in her face,
I wish they had never come to America too.
That is the only thing she said that I agree with. Zero sympathy for this person who calls herself a mother.

you're not alone Jojomonkey. I think we all have that in common, we All wish she had never brought her family to America, that's for sure!

The information Russia provided the CIA was "identical" to what it gave the FBI in March 2011, another U.S. intelligence official said. It included two possible dates of birth for Mr. Tsarnaev, his name spelled in Cyrillic letters and a transliteration of the name that was different from what Mr. Tsarnaev used in official U.S. records.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...3322733489866.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

I don't want to be upsetting anyone as I have literally shed tears over images I've seen the past weeks.. it is so horrifying what happened. But the more I dig into Dzohkar the more unreal it gets to me..

The media is giving so much incorrect information (nothing new though) and a lot of things just.. don't match up in my mind.. sure they had Dzohkar admit he did it, but on pen and paper.. they can release any sort of information they want, we'll never know the truth.. and in the end we were only shown 2 pictures released by the FBI, why didn't they release the video of him dropping the backpack at the scene? Maybe for the trial.. I'd still love to see the video though to put some peace on my mind.

I mean check his twitter and all of his friends that last tweeted with him, literally all of them are convinced he was framed and they're all stuck in some kind of nightmare.. now I'm not saying he was framed, but for some reason I'm finding it hard to label him as a terrorist at the moment with just the two pictures we've seen (although I've actively made posts and pictures connecting him to the bombings myself)

My heart sank a little when I heard Dzohkar scream in this video
"Coming out! Chill out, chill out! We didn't do it!" like 4 times in a row while being shot at.. :/ one of his friends confirmed on twitter that's Dhokhar screaming, you never know for sure though.

0:35 We didn't do it! 0:40 We didn't do it! 0:45 We didn't do it!
Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown - YouTube

According to the announcer, this is video of the "2-o'clock in the morning" Friday AM firefight--the one with the 2 brothers, right? NOT the evening one where they're shooting at the boat.

So, why would Dhokhar be shouting "We're coming out" if his brother had already run out of the car shooting and hurling IEDs at police? Or was this supposedly before TT came out of the car shooting at LE?

And why would TT have those IEDs, hand grenades, and pressure cooker bomb in a hijacked car to toss at LE if they were innocent? Isn't that firepower response also on this video?

BTW, I'm still interested in knowing the identity of the hijacked Mercedes victim.

"Even though the Tsarnaev brothers made a violent dash from police, allegedly tossing homemade bombs as they fled, police told ABC News they so far have recovered only a single, semi-automatic handgun from the two men now accused of carrying off the Boston Marathon bombing.

The gun, presumably wielded by the older of the two brothers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was recovered by police at the shoot-out scene in Watertown, Mass., and is now with the Massachusetts State Police. Sources told ABC News that no guns were recovered from the boat where 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was eventually apprehended after a stand-off with police. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/singl...boston-bombers/story?id=19028841#.UXiQEpG_5nI

bbm

It's really confusing. :facepalm:

I don't see a disprepancy. LE has said that DT fired on them. They didn't say it was a gun. I remember hearing about hand gernades, etc...perhaps that is what he "fired" at them and then returned fire.

I have to wonder if she is gaining some favor by saying all this stuff. Otherwise, she's either looking for attention for herself (which is extremely weird in this case) or she's just a full blown psycho.

I was thinking that too. I think in her culture a wife or mother would always stand behind her man/son, no matter what. Deny, deny, deny, and then deny some more, everything else would be seen as weak and betrayal. I think her behaviour is what is expected of a good mother/wife in her country. I believe she will get approval over there.

Which made me think about KR - she must be torn inside now. She seemed to have been a devout wife, very influenced by TT's outlook on life, what will she do now? Will she continue to stand by her late husband or distance herself from him? She's American, so I guess it will be the latter, but who knows. All MOO

I was thinking that too. I think in her culture a wife or mother would always stand behind her man/son, no matter what. Deny, deny, deny, and then deny some more, everything else would be seen as weak and betrayal. I think her behaviour is what is expected of a good mother/wife in her country. I believe she will get approval over there.

Which made me think about KR - she must be torn inside now. She seemed to have been a devout wife, very influenced by TT's outlook on life, what will she do now? Will she continue to stand by her late husband or distance herself from him? She's American, so I guess it will be the latter, but who knows. All MOO

I think it is cultural, broadly, and possibly this is gaining favor with Chechans specifically and folks like the radical cleric even more specifically. I still think she may be stirring the pot on purpose spreading conspiracy stories and hatred at the US gov (and people... I think it's horrendous for the families of the bombing and other Muslims here that she is claiming the blood was fake).

Ok now color me even MORE CONFUSED... Wth do they need receipts IF THEY HAVE VIDEO SHOWING SUSPECTS PLACING THE BOMBS? Now I'm getting irritated.

Ooohhh! I think I can answer my own question... In going through all of Jahar's tweets & viewing the full conversations showing his friends in context of the conversations, one can deduce that tests were carried out on various dates prior to the bombings.
just building a case and furthering the investigation.

Just because #2 says they acted alone doesn't mean they acted alone, Feds are going to grab a hold of each string and unravel it as far as they can

I agree that DT got what was coming to him. I don't mind at all that LE fired on an unarmed terrorist, since they didn't know whether or not he had explosives or weapons and in any case, he deserved to be shot IMO.

What I do care about is the initial reports by LE that they "were involved in a firefight" and that he was actively shooting at them - I posted when it happened that it sounded fishy. He was laying half dead in the bottom of the boat - hey, fire on him, I'm totally with them on that - but don't make up a story of a wild firefight if the truth is they were apprehending a dangerous suspect using offensive maneuvers, not defending themselves from a guy sniping shots at them from the cover of the boat. I just want to hear the truth. The cops are still heroes. I just don't want propaganda fed to me.

I feel the same about LE telling the media that DT killed TT by running him over. They had no idea how he died, even the doctor didn't know at the time, and it smacked of oily propaganda... he's already a crazed murderer of children and other innocents, most sane people knew that and were angry, disgusted and frightened. Adding smack talk on top of that - why? Why not just speak the truth and let us live in reality and have our emotions based on what's happening in front of us. It's bad enough. I feel like disinformation to manipulate the public is just... insulting, offensive and wrong.

the cops were told to hold their fire and to stay out of the perimeter when they were approaching the boat. they did not fire on the boat at any time as far as I remember from listening to the scanner ALL day on Friday. I'd have to go back and read the scanner to remember if DT was firing on the cops from the boat. I think there were a few pops heard but it was unclear where they came from or what they were. But they were told to hold their fire. I know the boat has bullet holes in it so at some point they obviously fired on the boat, but I can't remember when. I gotta read the scanner to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste