Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit short sighted isn't it? What if the father knows who the son saw while visiting Russia? Who they spent time with in the USA or if the sons confided in him their plans?

The father has already said that TT never left his sight the whole time he was there. They supposedly went to Chechnya briefly to visit a recently married relative. They did attend the mosque there, but there were no radicals there. This all according to the father. On Fox news this morning.

Ok now color me even MORE CONFUSED... Wth do they need receipts IF THEY HAVE VIDEO SHOWING SUSPECTS PLACING THE BOMBS? Now I'm getting irritated.

Burden of proof. Also looking for any left over parts if they did practice bombing even though DT says they did not do practice bombing.

Need every tiny spec of evidence they can for trial.

And, that may not really be what they are looking for. Just b/c that is what the public is told, doesn't make it *everything* they are looking for. ;)

The father has already said that TT never left his sight the whole time he was there. They supposedly went to Chechnya briefly to visit a recently married relative. They did attend the mosque there, but there were no radicals there. This all according to the father. On Fox news this morning.

Never left his sight? Wow. B to the S. it was also reported that Tamerlan didn't get in til early morning ours after being gone all day. Family would ask where he was & his response would be visiting various people & whatnot. That doesn't sound to me like papa always had Tamerlan under his watchful eye.

Burden of proof. Also looking for any left over parts if they did practice bombing even though DT says they did not do practice bombing.

Need every tiny spec of evidence they can for trial.

And, that may not really be what they are looking for. Just b/c that is what the public is told, doesn't make it *everything* they are looking for. ;)

Sorry, I added more to the post of mine that you quoted. Here's the additional info:

Ooohhh! I think I can answer my own question... In going through all of Jahar's tweets & viewing the full conversations showing his friends in context of the conversations, one can deduce that tests were carried out on various dates prior to the bombings.

Rubber bullets were used? How did they get through the fiberglass? Was it bc of the velocity?

I would believe that the initial shots were real bullets because they did not know what weapons or bombs that suspect #2 might have (or even if was suspect #2 or someone else??). Since the objective was to take him alive rubber bullets were used and also flash bangs.

The gun fire was with the initial officers that arrived on the scene.

I saw this pic and it struck me in several ways. For suck a bad boy , who after throwing bombs everywhere and shooting around like he was in Iraq (!) with his hands here he sure seems like he is being a good boy and cooperating with cops (Hishands are up?)

Do you think he was dead in this pic - I saw a identical pic a bit wider out and that caption was lying in the street dead. On that one I thought gosh it looks (same thing the hands being up like that) that he was trying to "push off" being dragged by car?

http://www.standard.net.au/story/1444431/policeman-killed-at-mit-sparking-manhunt/

That pic isn't DT or TT. It is somebody else that the police had at gunpoint and then they realized they didn't have the right person. I was listening to the scanner during all of this.

I really don't see a problem that DT did not have a weapon while in the boat. If LE had not fired at the boat and DT escaped people would be biotching about it. Because DT did not have a weapon, people are still biotching about it. DT got what was coming to him. LE could have blown his head of for all I care. JMO, thanks.

More at your link...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=81551&page=1#.UXk0f96EiUk

Snipped:
Hundreds of people — foreign aid workers, journalists, Russian soldiers and local residents — have been kidnapped by armed bands for ransom in Chechnya. An American missionary, Herbert Gregg, was held hostage for seven months in Chechnya before being released in June 1999.

Then I searched drug trafficking kidnapping terrorism & found this:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/05/03/ehrenfeld.al.qaeda.funding/index.html

Drug trafficking, kidnapping fund al Qaeda
By Rachel Ehrenfeld, Special to CNN
May 4, 2011 10:05 a.m. EDT

The entire article is moi interesting!

It is common for organized crime groups to use drug sales to fund weapons or other organized crime. You gotta always follow the money!

That's a bit short sighted isn't it? What if the father knows who the son saw while visiting Russia? Who they spent time with in the USA or if the sons confided in him their plans?

Or maybe dad is bringing mom's cell phone ... with the text messages

I really don't see a problem that DT did not have a weapon while in the boat. If LE had not fired at the boat and DT escaped people would be biotching about it. Because DT did not have a weapon, people are still biotching about it. DT got what was coming to him. LE could have blown his head of for all I care. JMO, thanks.

At the time nobody knew he may have been unarmed.
They had a terror suspect cornered. One who was a cop killer and a killer of children and two others...using bombs and then guns. They also didn't know if the suspect had a body bomb. What measures do people think the police should have taken?

Or maybe dad is bringing mom's cell phone ... with the text messages

Dad could have turned it over in Dagestan to FBI there.

I am sure the FBI has gotten warrants for everybody's cell phones on the weekend once they knew names.

Dad could have turned it over in Dagestan to FBI there.

I am sure the FBI has gotten warrants for everybody's cell phones on the weekend once they knew names.

Yeah, he could have, but the lawyer could also have been holding it. Warrants for cell phones may do no good if the text was erased a long time ago or a burner was used. The 'texts' could also actually be on a computer of mom's or skypes - we don't know if TT used public computers, proxies, etc. do we? Warrants aren't going to do much good in Russia.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 1h

NEW: FBI says Boston Marathon bombing suspect's father not permitted to visit son in hospital if he comes to U.S. - @vwarrenon7

I think thats short sighted, if he can convince the kid to talk it would be worth it

Reads to me like there is some serious koolaid being served!

I think thats short sighted, if he can convince the kid to talk it would be worth it

I think he already said all he is going to, and am sure half of it isn't the truth.

If any offer comes down the line for life and not death for the truth or cooperation if others are involved, he may tell something then, but doubtful.

Dad cannot and should not see him. He could warn him not to talk, give him something to cause suicide, threaten him if he talks, any number of things. Guess this is a different kind of view from someone that just murdered a bunch of people over bad drugs deals, but, I don't trust any of the family.

I'll bet the Feds pick up the tab. Something is going on. This isn't a social visit or just coming to pick up the dead son. My gut says he knows something or said something that perked up their ears that they want to delve into deeper.

Exactly. (Sorry, I know this is about 5 pages late, but had to agree, anyway!).

If the Feds are wanting to "take them back" to America (and only succeeded in bringing one), it's because it's of benefit to the USA. No other reason. Certainly the mom talks enough that something that came out finally perked up their ears. That in conjunction with intel they may already have on her/them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse