Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife, Katherine Russell, issued a statement through her attorney's office saying she is "doing everything she can to assist with the investigation" and said she and her family are shocked and distraught.
"The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all," the statement said.

"She knew nothing about it at any time," DeLuca told CNN's Chris Lawrence, referring to the bomb plot.

"As a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife, Katie deeply mourns the pain and loss to innocent victims -- students, law enforcement, families and our community. In the aftermath of this tragedy, she, her daughter and her family are trying to come to terms with these events."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Can the speculation about her stop? She has NOT been identified as a suspect.

I don't think she knew her husband was going to be or already was a terrorist....but I do think she has a lot of valuable information....even if she has no idea the things she does know are valuable.

I also think that TT was an abusive husband, certainly verbally and likely physically. I think she was a victim of his as well. We have all heard of, or known personally women that stay with and love the men that abusive them. They rob them of their own identity, and they feel they are only worth while through the eyes of that man. It is my opinion she converted to Islam to gain TT's approval. And it is my opinion that he twisted the religion to convince her she was only worth while if she converted....for him.

Oh by the way, I have a question....how do we know that the three murder victims from 2011 were Jewish?

From Wikipedia:

"Mess and Weissman had attended Cambridge Rindge and Latin School. Weissman was an active member of his synagogue, and Teken had majored in history at predominantly Jewish Brandeis University.

According to some sources all three victims were Jewish, and according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, two of the victims, Erik Weissman and Raphael Teken, were Jewish.Brendan Mess was described by Tamerlan Tsarnaev as his best friend."

2011 Waltham murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think she knew her husband was going to be or already was a terrorist....but I do think she has a lot of valuable information....even if she has no idea the things she does know are valuable.

I also think that TT was an abusive husband, certainly verbally and likely physically. I think she was a victim of his as well. We have all heard of, or known personally women that stay with and love the men that abusive them. They rob them of their own identity, and they feel they are only worth while through the eyes of that man. It is my opinion she converted to Islam to gain TT's approval. And it is my opinion that he twisted the religion to convince her she was only worth while if she converted....for him.
I completely agree with everything you said, especially the first paragraph.

Color me naive & stoopid, but I can't help but suspect that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva is proud of her terrorist sons' actions.

She claims that she's "proud of what they are". Her sons have been denounced as terrorists. Her surviving terrorist son has been charged with federal crimes - yet she proclaims her pride in them.

She's attempts to couch her statements in her claims of their alleged innocence, but when her comments are read in context, it appears that she's proud of their actions & is not ashamed that her terrorist sons' actions took the lives of innocent people, including an 8 year old little boy, in a most horrific manner.

Notably, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva has yet to express sorrow for the victims of her son's murderous actions.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva: "I am not ashamed and I am ready to shout that to the whole world."

She is not ashamed. That right there says it all, people.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva is not ashamed of her terrorist sons' actions.

IMO, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva is one cold-hearted *advertiser censored*.

Exactly what I'm saying...she's actually proud that her 2 sons actually achieved something that others haven't done and she loves the attention....

Updates in the Aftermath of the Boston Marathon

The Lede is following developments in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three people and wounded more than 280 others. On Tuesday, funeral services were held for the 8-year-old boy who was killed in the bombings and the M.I.T. police officer shot and killed late Thursday night. Federal officials continue to investigate the bombings as the surviving suspect remained in a Boston hospital after being charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction.

more at link:

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/23/updates-in-the-aftermath-of-the-boston-marathon/

Didn't they say earlier today,that the bomber said he was motivated by religion? Now its by America involved in wars? Which is it,and who changed the narrative the bomber or the press?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ts-motivation-afghanistan-iraq_n_3140547.html
Oh I think in the mind of a person like TT or DT they can go hand in hand. I don't believe it has to be a pick one or the other narrative at all

Terrorists have used their religious backgrounds to justify lashing out at the West for it's policies for years and years now

Some thoughts that others have also pointed out.
The following is a list of few things that keep nagging at me.
The is pretty crazy. The US government doesn't use Soundex to catch variant spellings of names?

Soundex, for those who are not into genealogy, is a phonetic algorithm for indexing names by sound, as pronounced in English. The goal is for homophones to be encoded to the same representation so that they can be matched despite minor differences in spelling.
Soundex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Variations of the Soundex algorithm are built into all kinds of database software. It's insane if the government does not use it to catch variations or mistakes in names for something as important as tracking travels of persons of interest. And TT should have been a person of interest after the Russion query into his activities!

His passport must have had the correct spelling of his name, coming and going.. so what difference did it make that his ticket had the wrong spelling?

Also, about the mother ZT...now she is wearing full Islamic garb...she had not been shown in any of the many recent photos of her in the head coverings. She seems to be selective on when she wears these items. Even in the Friday or Saturday early interviews she was not wearing traditional garb.

Staying on ZL, I cannot find whether her case was ever finalized, pleaded out or if restitution was paid. Anyone know if this is a closed or open case? Did she get convicted and if so what was the outcome? Did she leave the country with an open felony charge?

Her own story about TT's deeper interest in his stricter Islamic leanings has changed at least three times in three or four days, now. just within the last 48 hours she suggested that his new wife (KRT) was, (early in the marriage 2010) reminding him when he wasn't doing his required daily religious activities or behaviors.

Here is what we have heard about his stricter leanings:'
He started praying five times a day.
2009 he preached to his uncle Ruslan that he wasn't living right.
2010/2011 He stopped drinking and smoking per friends of the Waltham victims who said he wouldn't drink. But, he supposedly used to party with their group.
The young woman who back in high school started getting facials from ZT. She said that ZL started talking to her about 9/11 truthers info. She said, "it's all on the internet my son knows."

2011 friends of BM said that TT spent time speaking about religion to BW's Somalian girlfriend.

ZL is now saying that she and TT only started discussing more traditional belief systems in 2011.

Another case where a mother keeps changing her story...thinks the public won't either hear or remember what she said two days ago.

She wants everyone to believe that even after confessing that her sons are innocent.

There are way too many eye witnesses and Iphones for everyone to be lying, photoshopping, setting up and framing her sons.

Every one of her four children and she, herself, have had criminal charges levied against them. She is just living in a fantasy world and I suspect her DIL is as well.

- - > time: I found your quote on a few sites, this translation seems the best so far

"You're not Mikail anymore, but you're Misha, as you were before Islam. You converted to Shiism not because you truly believe in it, but because of your own passions, and interests (of which only Allah knows) which you pursued. As you entered Islam, you have exited it. You have betrayed yourself Misha. Whatever, goodbye."

Ti ne Mikaeil bolshe a Misha kakim i bil do Islama. Ti prinyal shiism ne iz za togo chto on tebya ubezhdaet,a iz za svoih strastei, i interesov(o kotorih znaet lish Allah) kotorim ti posledoval. Ti kak vvoshel v Islam tak iz nego i viletel.Ti predal samogo sebya Misha. Ladno davai dosvidaniya.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189...mber_YouTube_comment_ETA_is_this_the_translat

does that make sense with the video commented on?

Thank you!!! I can't tell if it makes sense in regards to the video. It was probably in Russian (the video) but now has music playing over it. The title of the video in English is "Mikael: I accepted Islam and became a Shiite"

Maybe because she's in her homeland?

FWIW, it was said somewhere earlier that as Tamerlan became more entrenched in his beliefs, he told her she should wear one.

Thank you!!! I can't tell if it makes sense in regards to the video. It was probably in Russian (the video) but now has music playing over it. The title of the video in English is "Mikael: I accepted Islam and became a Shiite"

TT was Sunni. Apparently not very tolerant of Shiites.

FWIW, it was said somewhere earlier that as Tamerlan became more entrenched in his beliefs, he told her she should wear one.

He told his mother?

Apparently, she did not follow his advice until today for her UK interview. Because, even on the weekend she was interviewed without a scarf. And, the mugshot was June or July 2012...sans headdress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse