Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but that is part of her culture. Deeply rooted. Much as I dislike it.

Mostly I think it is b/c the boys are expected to care of the mother when she is old. I feel sorry for the daughters now, mom will become a pain in the neck, as they are left with taking care of her. Ay yi yi, she will pester the carp out of them, imo.

Yes, but i'm simply saying that because her grandchild is a little girl, she couldn't care less about her and KT.

Yes, but i'm simply saying that because her grandchild is a little girl, she couldn't care less about her and KT.

Right. Toss in that the girl is American and you are done.

I think there was a bit in an article where the mother did say she was a nice girl and converted to Islam, but as far as her saying anything else, nope. Don't even know when the time frame was on that bit that was written.

"This guy's alright, he sold me drugs that one time." :facepalm:

Why would anyone testify on his behalf? He's confessed to the crime, and I'm quite sure that there is enough evidence from the multiple witnesses, photographs and videos... not to mention the chase that he lead the police on AFTER stealing a car and killing an officer. Honestly, I don't believe that there is ANY chance this man is innocent, so I don't see why someone would gladly go in and testify on his behalf. Why dray your own name through the mud for someone who was willing to risk everything to maim and kill a bunch of people he didn't even know?

Because some teenagers and young adults do not think about what their online footprint says about them or what aligning yourself with a terrorist does to your reputation.

As a parent I would have had some tough questions for my daughter prior to April 15th. It doesn't sound like KT was estranged from her parents. Wouldn't you as a parent and grandparent be wondering and worrying about your family? I wouldn't be the nicest mother-in-law if I knew my son-in-law was unemployed while my daughter was working 70-80 hours a week.
Fast forward to April 18th. I sure would have some even tougher questions for my daughter.

Good thoughts..

One thing is I'm not buying the 80 hour work week, I think that's attorney speak to put distance between #1 and his wife.
ie, she worked 80 hours per week, they never saw each other, there's no way she knew what he was up to

Right. Toss in that the girl is American and you are done.

I think there was a bit in an article where the mother did say she was a nice girl and converted to Islam, but as far as her saying anything else, nope. Don't even know when the time frame was on that bit that was written.

Exactly....I hope the little girl will change her name and live a happy life.....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...others-were-headed-for-new-york-to-party?lite

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has told investigators that he and his brother were headed for New York to party after the attack, the New York police commissioner said Wednesday.

A man authorities say was carjacked by the brothers has told investigators that he heard one of the brothers say “Manhattan,” Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters. But he said investigators don’t believe the brothers were headed to New York to “continue what they were doing.”

The surviving brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has told investigators that the pair acted alone, were inspired by an al Qaeda propaganda magazine, and plotted the bombing to defend Islam after the U.S.-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, federal law enforcement officials told NBC News.

Good thoughts..

One thing is I'm not buying the 80 hour work week, I think that's attorney speak to put distance between #1 and his wife.
ie, she worked 80 hours per week, they never saw each other, there's no way she knew what he was up to

Indeed it is lawyer speak.

Don't know how many hours she was working, 80 is too much in home health care, have to be super alert and capable.

Read this a.m. that she hasn't left the house or gone to work, if she was working 80 hours, that is a lot of time and a lot of replacement CNA's to find to fill in. How many people was she looking after?

Also, a lot of free time, could be talking with the Feds. (And spending much needed time with her DD.)

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...others-were-headed-for-new-york-to-party?lite

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has told investigators that he and his brother were headed for New York to party after the attack, the New York police commissioner said Wednesday.

A man authorities say was carjacked by the brothers has told investigators that he heard one of the brothers say “Manhattan,” Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters. But he said investigators don’t believe the brothers were headed to New York to “continue what they were doing.”

The surviving brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has told investigators that the pair acted alone, were inspired by an al Qaeda propaganda magazine, and plotted the bombing to defend Islam after the U.S.-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, federal law enforcement officials told NBC News.

Party with what? Certainly not their looks!

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...-from-long-island-questioned-by-fbi-1.5129097

FBI agents investigating the Boston Marathon bombings have questioned a female friend of suspected terrorist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at her family's Ridge home, according to the woman and a federal law enforcement source.

Britney Smith, 23, who said she has known the Tsarnaev family since 2004, said federal agents questioned her at length Friday about her relationship with Tsarnaev.

Smith said she was "close friends" with Tsarnaev

On Tuesday, Smith said she met Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's sisters, Ailina and Bella, in Manhattan in 2004 through mutual friends. She soon became friends with the rest of the family, including Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, while some members lived in the Bronx and others in New Jersey, Smith said.

Because she was a family friend and close to the suspected bomber, the FBI "knew we knew each other and they thought he might be coming here," said Smith, who attended William Floyd High School in Mastic and now lives in Miami

Indeed it is lawyer speak.

Don't know how many hours she was working, 80 is too much in home health care, have to be super alert and capable.

Read this a.m. that she hasn't left the house or gone to work, if she was working 80 hours, that is a lot of time and a lot of replacement CNA's to find to fill in. How many people was she looking after?

Also, a lot of free time, could be talking with the Feds. (And spending much needed time with her DD.)

Would be very curious to know what kind of home health company she was working for. I've been in home health for 10+ years and know that the majority if not all clients that have a home health aide do not want care after about 3pm. For those who may not know this, home health is like any other industry as far as profit is a concern and the company is not compensated by any insurance or medicare for home health aide services, so most home health companies prefer to hold back on that service. Now she may be a personal care assistant, which is a whole different area with funds coming out of a completely different bucket as far as state and federal funding is concerned.

Lol, given that they were trying to rip off ATM money, you have a point.

I thought it meant take their bombs and harm more people. :(

I think you may be right. The brothers had a twisted idea of what a party is!

Huh. But they had a load of hand grenades, pressure cooker and at least one hand gun in their stolen getaway vehicle not to mention that TT has been described as adhering to strict religious rules that included no drinking or smoking. :s

I've worked that many hours when I was younger. Not in home health, and not at one job at a time. Usually 2 to 3 jobs. It does not give you any time to sleep, only about 4 hours at home, which means 2 hours sleep. Not alert enough to care for others.

Huh. But they had a load of hand grenades, pressure cooker and at least one hand gun in their stolen getaway vehicle not to mention that TT has been described as adhering to strict religious rules that included no drinking or smoking. :s

Right and the FBI has video we haven't seen. I believe he has also admitted it while in the hospitial saying Only him and his brother where involved something along those lines.

High School kids have been known to be drug dealers.

To me if there is a link between the brothers and the 3 men murdered it would be that the older brother murdered them because they were corrupting his little brother because they supplied him with pot.

If it was little brother brother acting as some form of dealer/enforcer the money wouldn't have been left behind. Selling drugs is all about money, murders in the drug culture are nearly always about money/control.

IMO How they were murdered and the fact that drugs and money were left behind with the victims makes me think this was not about money or control of traffic, it was something else.

To me if there is a link between the brothers and the 3 men murdered it would be that the older brother murdered them because they were corrupting his little brother because they supplied him with pot.

If it was little brother brother acting as some form of dealer/enforcer the money wouldn't have been left behind. Selling drugs is all about money, murders in the drug culture are nearly always about money/control.

IMO How they were murdered and the fact that drugs and money were left behind with the victims makes me think this was not about money or control of traffic, it was something else.

I agree with you. I think the older brother was very angry at DT for using pot, and maybe even selling it. He probably found out that his own friend and sparring partner was the one that got TT involved in smoking or selling it for him. And the killings were vengeance, imo.

If it was a straight up drug killing, they would not have left pot strewn all over the victims bodies, imo. They would have taken that expensive product with them. JMO

Brother tells throng at Briggs Field that MIT Police Officer Sean A. Collier was ‘born to be a police officer’

The brother of slain MIT Police Officer Sean A. Collier today remembered him as a person born to be a lawman police office, a person with a compassionate heart that drove him to help others, and a country music fan with two left feet who still managed to learn how to square dance.

“People ask me if Sean were here, what would he think? Are you kidding me? He would love this,’’ Rob Rogers told Vice President Joseph Biden, top officials of the elite college and thousands of others gathered at Briggs Field in Collier’s memory. “You’ve got sirens. Flashing lights. Formations. People saluting. Bagpipes. Taps. The American Flag. He would have loved it.’’

“He was born to be a police officer and he lived his dreams,” Rogers added.

more at link:

http://boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04...ean-collier/j2wRmC23eUKt9j8qgDw8kK/story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange