Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. Not sure if he was admitted or if he was just taken there via ambulance to be looked at by a med dr. Wish we knew more. Maybe it could be from the stress of hearing his boys are involved in the bombings.

I feel the father was genuinely anguished about his sons and feels it impossible for them to be the culprits but will come around when he sees evidence (another reason i think it would be good to come here to get the body and also tlk to investigators here)

I am not at all surprised he is in hospital, he was sick anyway and this could drive anyone to a heart attack, a stroke or other problems.

jmo

What is bothering me is why the FBI could not identify the two marathon bombers if they had been watching them for 2 years? Do the CIA and FBI not have pictures in their dossiers? Addresses?

Did the FBI agents who went to Tamerian's home to interview him - did they fall off the planet? Bad memories?

In the few days that they held photos back and therefore allowed so much speculation in the media and online, and Boston was cowering in fear...did no one from these agencies say "Oh look...there's two guys on the Terror Watch list with backpacks"...MAYBE, we could actually start WITH THEM!"

Maybe they DID call them. That's how inept this sounds to me. Diidn't bother to make the drive.

There's something about the way the photos were finally released, then asking for the public's help, then releasing the names that doesn't make sense now that we know that all along they were in databases and watch lists.

Could they have not made an arrest before the MIT cop was killed?

Now that the Euphoria of catching these Terrorists has warn off..we need some answers.

Just in case, I mean...JUST IN CASE...why does it take four days to tell NYPD and Mayor Bloomberg? Oh, because they caught THESE guys? Judging on the past investogative record...they cannot possible KNOW even what they have in their own files...much less if there are others involved. Pretty cavalier with public safety.

New York City was next, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told investigators as he recovered in a Boston hospital more than a week after he and his brother allegedly set off two deadly bombs at the Boston Marathon. The NYPD and Mayor Bloomberg just learned on Wednesday what the FBI had been told on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...quare-sources-article-1.1327323#ixzz2RZhgeWYz

About the Jamestown Foundation:

http://www.jamestown.org/aboutus/

Thanks, I had no idea. Oh boy.

I can't believe no one was watching the entire family. We were warned, they were named. Seems we would have been keeping some mighty close tabs on them. Then, I forget, the list of people with terrorist connections is probably very large. I see an area where more jobs can be created, and lots of training necessary.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/26/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Boston bombing suspects' family leaves Dagestan home, not coming to the U.S.

The parents of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects have left their home in Dagestan for another part of Russia, the suspects' mother Zubeidat Tsarnaev told CNN Friday. She said the suspects' father, Anzor Tsarnaev, is delaying his trip to the United States indefinitely.

Meanwhile in Boston, their son Dzhokhar, the surviving bombing suspect, was transported to a federal detention center hospital, a federal law enforcement official said Friday. His brother and alleged co-conspirator Tamerlan was killed in a gun battle with police last week.

bbm,http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dev/

Meaning in our English, never coming, and also do not have $$ when is the burial of the oldest going to be, and how long or how much longer can they keep it.

What is bothering me is why the FBI could not identify the two marathon bombers if they had been watching them for 2 years? Do the CIA and FBI not have pictures in their dossiers? Addresses?

Did the FBI agents who went to Tamerian's home to interview him - did they fall off the planet? Bad memories?

In the few days that they held photos back and therefore allowed so much speculation in the media and online, and Boston was cowering in fear...did no one from these agencies say "Oh look...there's two guys on the Terror Watch list with backpacks"...MAYBE, we could actually start WITH THEM!"

Maybe they DID call them. That's how unept this sounds to me. Diidn't bother to make the drive.

There's something about the way the photos were finally released, then asking for the public's help, then releasing the names that doesn't make sense now that we know that all along they were in databases and watch lists.

Could they have not made an arrest before the MIT cop was killed?

Now that the Euphoria of catching these Terrorists has warn off..we need some answers.

Agreed. This is what bothers me. This makes the FBI look weak, IMO, but I do want to give them the benefit of a doubt, at the same time. I'm so conflicted! If I allow myself to criticize the FBI, then I have to admit that we are really not that safe.

It just boggles my mind that the FBI asked the public for help in identifying the suspects, when they had already investigated one of them!

He didnt have to be mirandized I thought. It wasn't a necessity in this situation I thought. Gosh it's so confusing. Idk but I researched some of the Miranda laws when it was being talked about and I found several sites that said its not something that is absolute like we citizens are led to believe. Hopefully Gitana can chime on with her knowledge bc I don't know, only an educated guess at best for what I found on the net.
Thanxz, I was not referring to if he had to be (and all that madness!) just that the way it played out he efectivly got out all kinds of information (I think that is why, in hindsight he was SO willing to communicate).

Get the stuff out before Mirnada --they cant use a bit of this!

Defense strategy.Everything the world knows from his communications is not admissable in court.
ANd now, he says nothing --seems to me he pretty well wrapped it up - except forensics etc.

I can't believe no one was watching the entire family. We were warned, they were named. Seems we would have been keeping some mighty close tabs on them. Then, I forget, the list of people with terrorist connections is probably very large. I see an area where more jobs can be created, and lots of training necessary.

CNN just commented on this. One journalist said she would have to see the entire list of names that are brought to the FBI's attention in order to determine if the seemingly little attention given to bomber one and his mother was typical.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had done well academically in high school, but The New York Times reported that he was failing many of his courses at UMass Dartmouth. The Times said a school transcript showed seven failing grades over two semesters in 2012 and 2013

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...thon-bomber/8gbczia4qBiWMAP0SQhViO/story.html
Yep just taking up space. registered in name only it appears. He tweeted about all of the homework he was doing in the last few months but apparently he wasn't doing too much of that.

Dis the youngest brother have a girlfriend, and when is the latest that the body can be picked up before it gets shipped elsewhere,

What are folks finding alarming about the Jamestown Foundation?

Of course Russia will paint the org in an unfavorable light, if they do analysis of politics/conflict in the caucuses region - their past record isn't all candy canes and rainbows.

Just to note, the article points out that the person addressed in the video might be a different "Misha".

That's true, but how many Mishas convereted to Islam that TT met are there?

Meaning in our English, never coming, and also do not have $$ when is the burial of the oldest going to be, and how long or how much longer can they keep it.

Yep, not coming here.

I get the feeling something is going on with the family over there. If they are on the move, there is a reason. I don't believe the health issues, they have said that enough, and we have found it to be a bit of drama, or of changing facts. If there are health issues, I wish dad well, but I can't believe anything the mom says.

If anyone saw the Russian Security guys pulling dad of screen during the interview, you would understand my suspicion that the family has problems over there. Not just here. They made it here for a reason during that time frame.

As far as TT, they will either let other family members take care of that, let KR and her family take care of that, or let the Government take care of that. If they are having issues over there and need to hide.

Question, if you read the account of the carjack victim, I see nothing about him laying on the street and then being asked to remove his clothes and being led away naked in handcuffs. Sounds like police came directly to the mobile station. So who was the guy I saw laying on the ground and then later naked and led away in handcuffs? I thought we were discussing that it was the carjack victim and LE wanted to make sure he was legit. He says nothing of that in his account.
I thought the naked guy was someone earlier who they did detain and release later. Anyone know -- what is the naked dudes scene.

Boy do we have a cast of charactors huh?

Of course Russia will paint the org in an unfavorable light, if they do analysis of politics/conflict in the caucuses region - their past record isn't all candy canes and rainbows.

I don't find it alarming. Just of interest since DT was going to meetings, or whatever you call it. Thinking of his background and issues.

So doing further reading, it appears that critics suspect Jamestown Foundation is a thinly veiled neo-con, agenda-driven think tank. Is that where Tamerlan was getting educated about the conflict in his home region? :ohoh:

Editing to say - the hawkish neo-cons would seem an odd source of education for Tamerlane, who would likely have seen himself as diametrically opposed to all the neo-con agenda stands for!

It's very heavily rumored to be a CIA front. If that's the case, then the government knew a hell of a lot more about TT then they are admitting.

I read the figure last night. I don't have the link handy, and won't try to go from memory, but I do remember the number was great. Much larger than I imagined.

Bumping these, with thanks to Peliman.

Although not clearly spelled out the Russians have good reason to watch Chechen separatist for terror activity against Russia if Russia suspected this to be the case.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...ing-suspect-profiles-20130419,0,6301569.story

The feelings run deep between the two and I'm sure Russia watches terror activity from this area because of this incident (for reference).

Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To continue with another incident:

Moscow theater hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are a couple of Russia's major incidents with Chechen separatist and why I beleive Russia was watching and gave a warning to the US about the older brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily