Terry Lenamon is Casey's New Atty. **REVISTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My personal opinion is that she is posting on blogs and forums. Have no proof but what would stop her if she is not using her name. She can say whatever she wants. Interestingly that you can sometimes tell who a person is by what they write and how they present themselves in their postings. Some things never change. Liars are so easy to spot. IMO, KC has some serious problems emotionally. If TL were to talk to her now he might be very surprised. I'm reminded of the scene in the courtroom with her snarl attack at LDB and how when JB turned to look at her she turned into a meek withdrawn childlike image in a split second. Next we heard CM wanted her evaluated. There is something wrong with a person that can do that. I think she is very dangerous and quite destructive. TL was fortunate to get away from this case when he did. jmo

Ah! I got ya! Yeah. I have seen some assorted postings that had me scratching my head trying to figure out just what they were taking about. I can see what you mean. I thought you meant like a book or something. Lol.

Rosalie is just plain weird, she left her family to marry a killer who's on death row.
She was all over OCA during jury selection, then disappeared.
I think that was because the defense was reading the blogs, most people wrote about how weird she was acting.
To tell you the truth I think OCA is living with Rosalie, they're perfect together.

Rosalie, left her children to marry the death row inmate. I think that says it all.

Sneaking in while standing in line at downtown Disney.

Definately. KC could let her use her artwork of the hanging teddy saying "Why do people kill people who kill people....". Oh, wait. That wasn't hers. She took it off of the internet. It belonged to someone else. Well, then. Let's see. KC could plan her events for her. Promo events, awareness events, using her vast experience as an event planner. Oh, wait. That was a lie. Let's see. KC could use her connections at Universal Studios to set up meetings for RB with people who could help get the message out there. Oh, wait. She was fired from there over 5 years ago for not coming to work. Oh, well. If RB ever needs a liar and a thief, then KC is her gal. JMO.

:lol:

Love it!

Ah! I got ya! Yeah. I have seen some assorted postings that had me scratching my head trying to figure out just what they were taking about. I can see what you mean. I thought you meant like a book or something. Lol.

No, I don't see her writing a book..she sounds like a 12 year old when she writes. lol I could see the ghost writer running out screaming after two days. No, I think TL got out just in time. I think little Ms. Twinkie Toes has her DT wrapped around her little finger because they know she is capable of some big whoppers that would likely ruin their lives. I'm guessing but I think they are all afraid of her. The Queen of Hearts for sure. jmo

No, I don't see her writing a book..she sounds like a 12 year old when she writes. lol I could see the ghost writer running out screaming after two days. No, I think TL got out just in time. I think little Ms. Twinkie Toes has her DT wrapped around her little finger because they know she is capable of some big whoppers that would likely ruin their lives. I'm guessing but I think they are all afraid of her. The Queen of Hearts for sure. jmo

ITA LambChop. IMO they are scared to death of what she might say if let loose.
What better way to divert that fear than by producing some?

I think they are all very afraid of her, and with good reason. This DT was not exactly towing an ethical line. They were just barely this side of legal, IMO, on many aspects, hence the visit with an ethics attorney early on. And, I think we may find that they stepped just over that line in a few areas. KC is a liar, plain and simple, and they could very well have done some things she didn't approve of, to say, further their careers, and no one would believe her anyway. But, I do believe that one day, in the near future, when she realizes they are NOT going to get her a big payday, and they are NOT going to allow her to sponge off of them indefinately, she will turn on them. And, I will smile. JMO

Yep, KC is a liar and a killer, and the defense knows it better than we do.
You bet ya they're afraid of here, they know what's she's capable of.
Never in a million years did they think she would walk.
Now they're responsible for her.
She has NO ONE in this world, well except those low people who helped her to be "free".
She'll never ever be free, always looking over her shoulder.
Can you imagine some guy talking her home to meet mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back