Terry Lenamon is Casey's New Atty. **REVISTED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love that he's dissing the defense team, but he needs his head examined. Lenamon, no one warm and loving kills their child with duct tape and dumps the body in a swamp! And if she was warm and loving, it was to get your attention and get you to work for her! I'm a little sick after reading how he gushed over her!

I love that he's dissing the defense team, but he needs his head examined. Lenamon, no one warm and loving kills their child with duct tape and dumps the body in a swamp! And if she was warm and loving, it was to get your attention and get you to work for her! I'm a little sick after reading how he gushed over her!

KC is the ultimate scam artist. She knows how to play people. Just read her texts. Look at what she did to Amy...... Look at what she did to her parents. TL got played....big time!!!!!!! Look at how she tried to get back into the good graces with her grandmother so she could steal from them one more time....(telling JB she had $14,000 in a savings account which was the exact amount in her grandmothers account). TL still hasn't gotten it. lol jmo

The woman is 25 years old! She is not a girl. Even at the time of Caylee's death, she was the age (22 years old) that many of her peers were completing their first College Degree and maybe even going into Grad School. The majority of 22 year-olds are starting their own adult lives. She was neither "frightened" nor "a young girl." The only time she even came close to fear was in that waiting room listening to the news of the discovery of Caylee's tattered bones and in the courtroom when she began to feel as if she might be losing. That sort of characterization of that Woman never ceases to amaze me!

KC is the ultimate scam artist. She knows how to play people. Just read her texts. Look at what she did to Amy...... Look at what she did to her parents. TL got played....big time!!!!!!! Look at how she tried to get back into the good graces with her grandmother so she could steal from them one more time....(telling JB she had $14,000 in a savings account which was the exact amount in her grandmothers account). TL still hasn't gotten it. lol jmo

Yep, a scam artist. She is a sociopath, and sociopaths use charm to open doors. I am not surprised to hear people say they liked Casey. She even had some mental health professionals fooled. What does surprise me is that some people still like her and continue to jump through hoops to make excuses for all her destruction...i.e., she was a victim of her childhood...she suffered from a post-partum illness...she had nothing to do with it--George did it and framed her...Kronk did it or helped George do it...and so on.

It's amazing how long it takes some people to wake up. And also amazing that some never do.

I know, right? And when did she ever appear frightened? Certainly not in the jailhouse videos or right after she was arrested for 1st degre murder while she was primping! Maybe someday she'll steal from one of her "team" and they'll see how warm and loving she really is. Actually she is already sort of stealing from them.

I think she is living in a guest house on DS's estate, not actually with any of the DT. I don't think she sees them in person very often. I think emails and texts fly from her, but I don't think there is that much actual contact. I read somewhere that DD has a Buddhist retreat and those are probably the people she has actual contact with.
I think she is imprisoned in a different way than we hoped, but imprisoned nonetheless.
She acted likes helpless child with her DT and that worked well. Wonder what her persona is with her minders?

I really wanted to use the word "feckless" but couldn't make it work :great:

I really wanted to use the word "feckless" but couldn't make it work :great:

snipped and bbm

oddly momshrink, one of the synonyms for feckless is irreflective. Now Esquire Greene has noted that she has indeed actively engaged in reflection - so I guess that would make her feckful :innocent: according to him. Of course if she is currently reflecting, that would... lets see here, hmm, present participle form of "feck" would be....

a time out for me, I am quite sure...:crazy:

Merry Christmas y'all

yeah once I saw him talking about OCA as a warm loving little girl I nearly lost my breakfast I havent eaten yet. no thank you.

C'mon kids - let's think about this. He saw her long before little Caylee's body was found. And probably before a lot of the forensics were in.

OCA is the ultimate con artist. Jeff Ashton said he has never met anyone who can lie as consistently, for such a long period, while building on her stories and keeping those lies connected and organized.:furious:

Terry Lenamon is a big guy. I mean BIG - easily tops 300 lbs and maybe closer to 400 - and is not an attractive man although I believe he isn't that old - maybe in his 40's. What would you bet OCA sashayed in there, batting those eyelashes and sitting next to him must have looked like the teacup version of a woman.

How hard would it be to appear warm and loving? C'mon - I could pull it off and I'm old .....er...well.....:blushing: ....not young! :floorlaugh:

snipped and bbm

oddly momshrink, one of the synonyms for feckless is irreflective. Now Esquire Greene has noted that she has indeed actively engaged in reflection - so I guess that would make her feckful :innocent: according to him. Of course if she is currently reflecting, that would... lets she her, present participle form of "feck" would be....

Merry Christmas y'all

............ :silly: .............Oh Look! Word Joy!!! You gotta love it!

This makes me really curious about how JB and Michael Walsh parted ways. He was a really early guy too.

snipped and bbm

oddly momshrink, one of the synonyms for feckless is irreflective. Now Esquire Greene has noted that she has indeed actively engaged in reflection - so I guess that would make her feckful :innocent: according to him. Of course if she is currently reflecting, that would... lets see here, hmm, present participle form of "feck" would be....

Merry Christmas y'all

:floorlaugh:

:santahat::santahat:Just want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you!
Hold your children close no matter how old they are. That includes the furry and feathered!
:sleigh:

Looks like Rosalie Bolin is featured in the book.

http://rosaliebolinsettingtheecordstraight.blogspot.com/

Rosalie is just plain weird, she left her family to marry a killer who's on death row.
She was all over OCA during jury selection, then disappeared.
I think that was because the defense was reading the blogs, most people wrote about how weird she was acting.
To tell you the truth I think OCA is living with Rosalie, they're perfect together.

Rosalie is just plain weird, she left her family to marry a killer who's on death row.
She was all over OCA during jury selection, then disappeared.
I think that was because the defense was reading the blogs, most people wrote about how weird she was acting.
To tell you the truth I think OCA is living with Rosalie, they're perfect together.

Yes, I could see them both posting now. I even think KC could be contributing to some of her written material. jmo

Yes, I could see them both posting now. I even think KC could be contributing to some of her written material. jmo

Two Peas in a Pad...sharing their jail stories, (Casey knows nothing of Prison...just county lockup and lock-down....) and planning their next big adventure, maybe? One of her 20 Facebook friends?

Definately. KC could let her use her artwork of the hanging teddy saying "Why do people kill people who kill people....". Oh, wait. That wasn't hers. She took it off of the internet. It belonged to someone else. Well, then. Let's see. KC could plan her events for her. Promo events, awareness events, using her vast experience as an event planner. Oh, wait. That was a lie. Let's see. KC could use her connections at Universal Studios to set up meetings for RB with people who could help get the message out there. Oh, wait. She was fired from there over 5 years ago for not coming to work. Oh, well. If RB ever needs a liar and a thief, then KC is her gal. JMO.

Definately. KC could let her use her artwork of the hanging teddy saying "Why do people kill people who kill people....". Oh, wait. That wasn't hers. She took it off of the internet. It belonged to someone else. Well, then. Let's see. KC could plan her events for her. Promo events, awareness events, using her vast experience as an event planner. Oh, wait. That was a lie. Let's see. KC could use her connections at Universal Studios to set up meetings for RB with people who could help get the message out there. Oh, wait. She was fired from there over 5 years ago for not coming to work. Oh, well. If RB ever needs a liar and a thief, then KC is her gal. JMO.

My personal opinion is that she is posting on blogs and forums. Have no proof but what would stop her if she is not using her name. She can say whatever she wants. Interestingly that you can sometimes tell who a person is by what they write and how they present themselves in their postings. Some things never change. Liars are so easy to spot. IMO, KC has some serious problems emotionally. If TL were to talk to her now he might be very surprised. I'm reminded of the scene in the courtroom with her snarl attack at LDB and how when JB turned to look at her she turned into a meek withdrawn childlike image in a split second. Next we heard CM wanted her evaluated. There is something wrong with a person that can do that. I think she is very dangerous and quite destructive. TL was fortunate to get away from this case when he did. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back