TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think they are saying out of respect for the A's but maybe they mean so the defense cannot say the gj was biaest due to the on going search of a body.

So this must mean the gj will only be one day? i was thinking it would take more than 1 day.

This is what I was wondering. In other cases I've followed, the GJ has not been done in a day . . .

Thanks for this link; however, I don't see where the TES site has a way to donate through PayPal.

IIRC, Tricia or someone on this site set up a special link where we can donate to TES through PayPal. Anyone have that link?

Thanks again.

Texas EquuSearch is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Please click on the button to donate

you will be directed to Paypal

Awesome News!

How can anyone who has a missing child be angry at TM? I think it completley selfish. All missing kids are important and they ALL deserve to be found regardless of the situation. No kid is more or less important. I dont see how that can be argued. If you are going to quit donating because Tim is looking for Caylee, who is a missing child~ then you dont support the cause to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S~ I am sure he has spent more on other cases. Do I really care? No. How can you put a dollar amount on a child? I will continue to do donate.

Thank you for saying that. You are so right. :blowkiss:

This is what I was wondering. In other cases I've followed, the GJ has not been done in a day . . .

I think in most cases it does take a GJ longer but they are also presented cases with more time. JVM filled in on NG Fri. night and said that Tues. was their last day. Not sure if they can be held over.

I am also very happy to hear TES will resume on Wed. I will be praying for good weather, all the wonderful Volunteers and of course sweet little Caylee that she may finally be able to be put to rest with love and dignity.

:blowkiss:Thank you TES!

Texas EquuSearch is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Please click on the button to donate

you will be directed to Paypal

Okay, done deed. The donate button on the TES site did link me to PayPal.

I didn't go that route before because it showed the payment linking through Network for Good and I wanted to donate directly with no middleman.

Thanks for your help, rlms.

I still do not understand why KC is wanting to search. The girl knows Caylee is not alive. I guess these folks do not care just how stupid they really look to the public.

She's bored and wants some fresh air. Didn't stop her from taking LE on a phony trip to Universal Studios while lying to their faces. She doesn't want any "confinement". Too bad:boohoo::boohoo:, it's only going to get worse for her!

After being fairly disappointed at this morning's news about TES, I'm so glad to hear that they will resume searching on Wednesday.

My only wonder is why waiting until Wednesday is necessary? If they are certain about where Caylee is, then why not just go out and get her?

I think he promised some families in NC some time... and perhaps he's waiting for the water to recede more???

Just reported on channel 6 news! I'm so thrilled! They will wait until after the GJ on Tuesday out of respect for the A's and so not to influence anything there, they will resume Weds near the airport! :clap:

Hope it was OK to start a new thread, wanted to make sure that it was seen! Feel free to merge if needed!

Thank God, I was about to give up.

This is wonderful news, but out of respect for the A's they will wait til Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me, what about respect for Caylee?

Knowing what Tim's about, it makes perfect sense. He will only get involved in a case if the family requests it.
At the top of his agenda is finding missing children and bringing closure to families. I don't think helping LE is high on his list of priorities.

I think in most cases it does take a GJ longer but they are also presented cases with more time. JVM filled in on NG Fri. night and said that Tues. was their last day. Not sure if they can be held over.

I am also very happy to hear TES will resume on Wed. I will be praying for good weather, all the wonderful Volunteers and of course sweet little Caylee that she may finally be able to be put to rest with love and dignity.

given that information, then would it also be logical to assume Casey will be in jail by Wednesday too??

if so, hope it is with the general population:)

given that information, then would it also be logical to assume Casey will be in jail by Wednesday too??

if so, hope it is with the general population:)

That is what I am hoping. I think the point of going forward now is that they have another GJ coming in after this one. If they need to they can present in front of them also. I honestly think it won't have to go that far, I think this one will give an indictment.
:behindbar

I tried to read the other thread from this am regarding that TM might stop for good. I have driven my kids 1000 miles to Florida and didn't have time to finish and instead checked this thread. Apologies if I have missed something but I am wondering if TM already found Caylee (or a part of her) and he is in town to testify before the grand jury and that is why he is either waiting to continue the search, or not going to at this point. If he is not searching because of the A's then we need to make him realize that there is a whole world who needs Caylee found and properly layed to rest regardless of what the A's say and feel. If they are truly holding out that she is alive, someone needs to tell CA that it is way too late for that and she needs to pull her head out of the sand. I can empathize with her almost all the way, but I draw the line at this. She cannot possibly continue to believe that her monster daughter is innocent and if she does I absolutely cannot defend her anymore. The only thing that matters is finding Caylee and KC can eat poop and die as far as I am concerned. I pray tomorrow will bring some significant answers for all of us and although I know it will not bring peace, I hope it will at least bring us some direction, so that we know KC is facing murder charges, that Caylee has or will be found and that CA must finally come to terms with reality. I also pray Jennifer Kesse and all other missing people are found.

I sure wish LE could take KC and a bunch of prisoners who are getting close to being released and chain gang them with her in the middle. They could take them to places of interest (since she wanted to visit them anyway) and let all the other prisoners know the first one to find Caylee or her location would have time served. KC wouldn't stand a chance.

OH NO...I was hoping they would be able to start again on Wednesday. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton
Back