TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LeLe1953 and chesterp, thank you both for being such wonderful, giving people!

Thanks for speaking up for Tim and TES! I will always be a supporter as well!

You're so right and that was what I appreciated about Tim's call to NG. Personality conflicts were on the verge of destroying any hope of finding Caylee -- or at least that's what I saw happening and was scaring me so much. Tim put it out there and wants to move on and get the focus off of him and LP and back on Caylee (where it should be).

That said, Bless you for helping TES and for planning on trying to get up here to North Carolina to help. I've read enough of your posts to know your heart is made of gold, and that you don't just talk the talk. And from he bottom of my heart I thank you... And be sure to bring some warm clothes if you do come up this way!! :blowkiss:

maconrich, I wish I could come to North Carolina and help in the search. I have a granddaughter at Pope AFB, and her husband is at Ft. Bragg. How far away from there is the search going to be? They are both Military Police and I am sure they will help if they know when and where!

GB you!

maconrich, I wish I could come to North Carolina and help in the search. I have a granddaughter at Pope AFB, and her husband is at Ft. Bragg. How far away from there is the search going to be? They are both Military Police and I am sure they will help if they know when and where!

GB you!

They are both posted on TES web site. One is in Stem NC, which I think is close to Pope & Bragg. My daugter was at Bragg. It might be anywhere from a 45 mintues drive to 2 hrs. I think they said it was going to be Oxford. All I know that is close to Raleigh.'

The other on is in Lawndale nc

They are both posted on TES web site. One is in Stem NC, which I think is close to Pope & Bragg. My daugter was at Bragg. It might be anywhere from a 45 mintues drive to 2 hrs. I think they said it was going to be Oxford. All I know that is close to Raleigh.'

The other on is in Lawndale nc

Thanks so much!

GB you!
I'm basically stuck where I'm at and sadly have only been able to help by giving small donations whenever I'm able to. I truly wish I could do more and have the deepest respect for those who are able to get out there and help these poor families...

I've looked up Lawndale and it's at 10:00 from Charlotte (west and slightly north) or about 4 hours flat from Ft. Bragg. As LeLe said the Kelly Morris search is north of Durham and about 2 hrs from Ft. Bragg.

Their site says:
Texas EquuSearch will be working on 2 searches this weekend, November 15 and 16

The Command Center for the search for Muoy Tang will be located at Burns High School, 307 East Stagecoach, Lawndale, NC. Searches will be conducted on both Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 8:00am each day. Texas EquuSearch is in need of foot searchers and food and water donations for the searchers. Volunteers on ATV and horseback are welcome. For more information, please call 281-830-6989.

The search for Kelly Morris continues this weekend, with volunteers needed to assist on Sunday, November 16. The Command Center has relocated for the weekend search to the Berea, NC Fire Department, located at 1213 Hwy 158 W, Oxford NC. Texas EquuSearch, in conjunction with the family of Kelly Currin Morris, is asking for volunteers to help with a large foot search and horseback search. New areas of interest have been identified. The family has also established a new email address at helpfindkelly@gmail.com. We are asking that anyone that owns property within a 40 mile radius of Stem, NC, where Kelly lived, that has an abandoned hand dug well on their property, please contact us at the above email address. You can also contact the Kelly Currin Morris Search Command Center at 919-812-2310
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Hugs to you!

I'm basically stuck where I'm at and sadly have only been able to help by giving small donations whenever I'm able to. I truly wish I could do more and have the deepest respect for those who are able to get out there and help these poor families...

I've looked up Lawndale and it's at 10:00 from Charlotte (west and slightly north) or about 4 hours flat from Ft. Bragg. As LeLe said the Kelly Morris search is north of Durham and about 2 hrs from Ft. Bragg.

Their site says:
Texas EquuSearch will be working on 2 searches this weekend, November 15 and 16

The Command Center for the search for Muoy Tang will be located at Burns High School, 307 East Stagecoach, Lawndale, NC. Searches will be conducted on both Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 8:00am each day. Texas EquuSearch is in need of foot searchers and food and water donations for the searchers. Volunteers on ATV and horseback are welcome. For more information, please call 281-830-6989.

The search for Kelly Morris continues this weekend, with volunteers needed to assist on Sunday, November 16. The Command Center has relocated for the weekend search to the Berea, NC Fire Department, located at 1213 Hwy 158 W, Oxford NC. Texas EquuSearch, in conjunction with the family of Kelly Currin Morris, is asking for volunteers to help with a large foot search and horseback search. New areas of interest have been identified. The family has also established a new email address at helpfindkelly@gmail.com. We are asking that anyone that owns property within a 40 mile radius of Stem, NC, where Kelly lived, that has an abandoned hand dug well on their property, please contact us at the above email address. You can also contact the Kelly Currin Morris Search Command Center at 919-812-2310
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Hugs to you!

Thanks, maconrich!!! I have passed the information to them! Hugs to you also!

I've donated $100.00.

Thank you. I was on a search yesterday in NC for Mouy Tang. I was so impressed by Tim, his group from Texas & Orlando. There was so much love shown to the family & they were so happy to have TES to help search.

One of the family members asked me if I had had a loved on go missing b/c I was out there with my family searching. I told her no, I just felt helping was the right thing to do. That moved her to tears, she couldnt believe perfect strangers, never having gone thru the same experience, would come out & care. We ALL need to care, it could be someone we love the next time.

These searches are expensive. The motor coach isnt "Tims toy." It's a mobile command center, an office & offers a quiet place for Tim to meet with the family.

Please keep donating to TES, they are so good.

I too will be a TES member forever. Having been in Florida and NC w/ the group, I can tell you how much of their hearts go into each and every search. They are a group of dedicated and loving individuals, just trying to do good in the world. A few of us separated off from the group in Gastonia, and went on to Creedmoor for the search for Kelly Morris. Unfortunately, we did not find her yet, but the search for her continues with her family and friends.

As an FYI, on the way home from NC, Tim and group were traveling in the motorhome and a truck. We had received a call about a missing young man in Bryan, TX. They stopped off to participate in the search TES had put together. Within 4 hours of the search beginning, Tim personally found the body of Brandon Rosales, age 23. http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34695249.html

TES will always have my support. So many times, they help families without any fanfare or cameras or media attention. Without them, there are many families that would have no place to turn for help.

Can someone answer for me....when you go on a search for TES do they help you out with travel expences, food or motel bills?
I was just wondering if thats where money goes that is donated....you know to help people who come to search from far away.

Can someone answer for me....when you go on a search for TES do they help you out with travel expences, food or motel bills?
I was just wondering if thats where money goes that is donated....you know to help people who come to search from far away.

Yes, Tim told me to give him receipts and I would be reimbursed if I participate in future searches. I would never ask for reimbursement because I would do this for the familes of missing people. I would not feel I deserve to be reimbursed for something I would do from my heart.

Yes, Tim told me to give him receipts and I would be reimbursed if I participate in future searches. I would never ask for reimbursement because I would do this for the familes of missing people. I would not feel I deserve to be reimbursed for something I would do from my heart.

I would never ask for reimbursement, either, but I think it's amazing that they reimburse. IMO, just further proof that they are committed to carrying out their mission.

LeLe1953 and chesterp, thank you both for being such wonderful, giving people!

Thanks for speaking up for Tim and TES! I will always be a supporter as well!

I don't know if you have been on searches with TES, but if you have then you
know at the end of a day those who were strangers to you in the morning are like family at the end of the day. I had the wonderful pleasure of being part of a small search, just TES, the family & us. At the end of the day all the hugs that were exchanged were sincere. I honestly can say I have never met such a nice bunch of people. All were warm, loving & caring. My family & I would search with TES anywhere for anyone. All they gotta do is give us the call.

I just include my donation to TES with my monthly bills. I do know the money is needed & we all know how hard the folks work & how very much they appreciate every searcher & every donation. TES very much counts on each of us to keep their great work going. I hope I never have a loved go missing, but if I do, I take comfort in knowing TES will be there for me as they have been there for so many.

I know times are really hard for everyone. If this holiday season you can not give to tes, please at least send them a Christmas card letting them know you appreciate them & that they are in your prayers.

My answer was going to be I didnt know b/c I have never asked. My search was local for me anyways. We have a lot of hotel points we can use for free hotel if we search out of town.

It's very nice that some of you do not wish to have expences covered. If you can afford that then thats wonderful. I think alot of people would go search but...just can't afford to drive there and stay in a hotel for a few days and eat in restaurants. It's not cheap anay way you slice it.
So thats why I was wondering if TES covered those things with the donations they get.

It's very nice that some of you do not wish to have expences covered. If you can afford that then thats wonderful. I think alot of people would go search but...just can't afford to drive there and stay in a hotel for a few days and eat in restaurants. It's not cheap anay way you slice it.
So thats why I was wondering if TES covered those things with the donations they get.

I hope I didn't come across as a hoity-toity "I've got money to burn" kind of person...because I'm not. My husband is in the Army and I'm in school full time...we have 2 kids, 2 dogs, and we sure don't live high on the hog. :) What I meant was that I wouldn't go if I couldn't afford it myself, when I went to Orlando, I spent my fraction of the Christmas money we had saved, told my husband that could be my Christmas gift. :) I think it's GREAT that TES is willing to reimburse people who come to search, like I said, I think it's more proof of their mission and their determination to achieve it...

I agree, it would be expensive to drive or fly to a search & cover all that yourself. I think that's why the local volunteers are so very important. I am not sure if TES pays for "all" membes to go search or if they only pay for the "core" team. Maybe someone else know's the answer to that. Mine was local so it never came up.
I do know I made dinner for the group of about 20 so none of them would incure the cost of yet another meal out.

I hope I didn't come across as a hoity-toity "I've got money to burn" kind of person...because I'm not. My husband is in the Army and I'm in school full time...we have 2 kids, 2 dogs, and we sure don't live high on the hog. :) What I meant was that I wouldn't go if I couldn't afford it myself, when I went to Orlando, I spent my fraction of the Christmas money we had saved, told my husband that could be my Christmas gift. :) I think it's GREAT that TES is willing to reimburse people who come to search, like I said, I think it's more proof of their mission and their determination to achieve it...

Naaaa I didn't take it that you were being hoity-toity at all.
:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back