TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You could create an email with the all the search information and ask that if they can not search, please donate to TES and include the link.

Pass it on to your all your email addresses in your contact list and ask that they do the same.

Yep, great idea. That's what I did.

You could also take that same letter you send via email, add a short case intro/summary and post it on whatever other blogs and/or forums you frequent that are NOT case related. There are actually people out there that may have never heard of this case but would love to donate or help search IF they knew about it.

I just finished a letter to Donald Trump, I made NO mention of WS.

I just finished a letter to Donald Trump, I made NO mention of WS.

Thanks Gram, he's another one on the list I made. Thanks for pointing out about WS, my bad not to include this originally.

You all are the best!!:blowkiss:

We are willing to donate storage for any and all who are searching for Caylee.
We are located at 5753 Hoffner Ave Orlando FL. 32822. Office Phone is 407-384-0230 Fax 407-384-0235. Management team works 7 days a week Mon-Sat. 8:30a.m. to 5:30 P.m. Sunday 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
Call office or leave a message or E-mail us at nahoffner@noahsark.cc or tootiesam@aol.com.

Donation from Idaho to TES today! Wonder if any other Idaho people reading here that have or can help out TES with a donation?! I understand from reading the thread here that water and food was really needed.
Please donate if you can!
Savannahanna
Idaho

Caylee we miss you

MsRyber, you have hit the proverbial nail square on its head - I applaud you.

Everybody else:

I just have a couple of things to say here:

Listen to what MsRyber just said again - it is very wise.

NO donation is 'small', or 'not enough', ever. The donation is relative to the amount of disposable funds available; that's just a fact, and as so renders the amount not relevant. The TRUE donation comes from the heart, and I'm pretty sure in the conversion from the dollar into heart money that it works out on both sides.

Someone who can only give 1 dollar a few times because they really just cannot afford to, yet does so, gives a gift of equal if not greater value as another who might be able to give much larger amounts. In heart dollars anyway.

I am so touched each time I read on this thread by the heart dollars I see in post after post after post . . . your spirits will surely shimmer with joy during your life review. I applaud you all.

And lastly, I know we all want to thank Karen Anne for her dedication, and for keeping us focused on what's really important here, because we keep saying it. I know that for me, the caring and enthusiam she generates makes me feel good inside.

So now, won't you join me please in saying thanks to her, for keeping us on the right path.

:::links arms with the others, walks to Karen Anne's corner:::

:toastred:

Sundance, you make my heart smile. :blowkiss:

Although I donate a small amount each payday, the thanks really goes out to all of you. Just look at all the words of love on this thread !

Each time I check on it, I get goosebumps, and teary eyes. I am so proud to belong to WS !

The day I started this thread, I never dreamed that it would receive such an outpouring of love.

A special thank you to chicoliving for granting my request to make this a sticky.

Sundance; you are right, these are Heart Dollars. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love you add to this thread.

With love to all,
Karen Anne

Even though I'm a Texan, I don't feel comfortable about donating, they always pull out of searchs early after saying they won't leave til they find the missing person. I was totally turned off by Tim Miller's unprofessional behavior & nasty accusations on Nancy Grace last night, he sounded like a gossipy old hag & Leonard Padilla, acted the gentleman, merely laughed it off. By the way, Leonard Padilla never solicites for donations. :furious:

Even though I'm a Texan, I don't feel comfortable about donating, they always pull out of searchs early after saying they won't leave til they find the midding person. I was totally turned off by Tim Miller's unprofessional behavior & nasty accusations on Nancy Grace last night, he sounded like a gossipy old hag & Leonard Padilla, acted the gentleman, merely laughed it off. By the way, Leonard Padilla never solicites for donations. :furious:

sounds to me, like someone is making money from these searches...non-profit does not mean you don't get paid. It only means that at the end of the year you should have spend all the money that you earned.

Padilla is spending his own money, he paid for the divers, he can afford to, he put up $500,000 for Casey's bond.

Padilla is spending his own money, he paid for the divers, he can afford to, he put up $500,000 for Casey's bond.

ITA with your above post but I just wanted to let you know that the divers with LP are volunteers he did not pay for them.

Oh and I just wanted to add, you are right LP has NEVER asked for $$ or donations throughout this whole fiasco from the very begining and I respect him for that. :) Considering he very well could've called the A's and said look I will come bail your daughter out but I need X amount of dollars for travel but he didn't even do that.

Oh and I just wanted to add, you are right LP has NEVER asked for $$ or donations throughout this whole fiasco from the very begining and I respect him for that. :) Considering he very well could've called the A's and said look I will come bail your daughter out but I need X amount of dollars for travel but he didn't even do that.
I heard him, Leonard say, "if need be, I'll pay the divers myself", so I assumed he did, thanks for the update. I just believe, give people the benefit of the doubt, til they prove me wrong or right.

From the Murt thread in the Parking Lot......NeJame (GA & CA's attorney) is now Tim Miller's pro bono (no charge) attorney.

Tim Miller and TES get nothing from me ever again.

I heard him, Leonard say, "if need be, I'll pay the divers myself", so I assumed he did, thanks for the update. I just believe, give people the benefit of the doubt, til they prove me wrong or right.

It seems we might not ever know 100% if they got paid or were volunteers since some of the media is reporting they are getting paid. Who knows at this point and really who cares, at least they are searching unlike say hmmmm...the Anthony's, LE, & FBI. KC Koolaid, anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back