TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the Murt thread in the Parking Lot......NeJame (GA & CA's attorney) is now Tim Miller's pro bono (no charge) attorney.

Oh my gosh! This case is as goofy as ever. I'm almost afraid to ask......what next?

you know theres more. :mad:

I want my money BACK.

I agree Meagain, gosh this is sooo sad.

Just think, a week ago we were all hopeful, excited, crying, praying and just knowing that Tim would find our precious Caylee. Now, who knows what to think.

All I ask is why Tim Why!?!?

Tim got my last dime too..very disappointed and kinda disgusted when he slammed Lenny, to me he looked like the smaller man

I wish I didn't send them anything.

I decided to donate to TES instead of the MS society.
I regret my decision. :(

From the Murt thread in the Parking Lot......NeJame (GA & CA's attorney) is now Tim Miller's pro bono (no charge) attorney.

My God, what does this mean? Is this the end of TES as we thought we knew it?

My opinion only.

I agree Meagain, gosh this is sooo sad.

Just think, a week ago we were all hopeful, excited, crying, praying and just knowing that Tim would find our precious Caylee. Now, who knows what to think.

All I ask is why Tim Why!?!?[/QUOTE]

ITA - WHY TIM, WHY?

sounds to me, like someone is making money from these searches...non-profit does not mean you don't get paid. It only means that at the end of the year you should have spend all the money that you earned.

You are right. Non-Profit does not mean that people don't make profits. Check out the New Life Evangelical Church in Spartanburg SC the head pastor makes 500k per year. The church even has branch churches in Gaffney SC and Greenville SC. Benny Hinn makes millons

I sent an email request for a refund as well. The rest of my comments I want to say will be shelved. I'll try to be nice today.

There was a thread earlier today about TES charging $25 to be a member, it's true, they pulled it due to way too much negativity about Tim Miller.

I just cannot believe this has turned into a Tim Miller and TES bashing thread. I am really disappointed in this.

TES is a great organization and I fully support and respect them, their staff members, and the volunteer searchers no matter what missing child or person they are searching for.

This is so sad.

If this is indeed true, it's pretty shocking.

First off.... A man of Tim Miller's stature doesn't already HAVE a personal lawyer???? And he'd align himself with the same lawyer that the Anthony family is using?

And, isn't there a potential conflict of interest here IF Caylee's remains are found... especially by Tim and he is called by the prosecution?

This case gets more & more appalling by the minute.

POOR CAYLEE.

Edit to add: Can't find any source that says this 'rumor' is true.

If this is indeed true, it's pretty shocking.

First off.... A man of Tim Miller's stature doesn't already HAVE a personal lawyer???? And he'd align himself with the same lawyer that the Anthony family is using?

And, isn't there a potential conflict of interest here IF Caylee's remains are found... especially by Tim and he is called by the prosecution?

This case gets more & more appalling by the minute.

POOR CAYLEE.

Edit to add: Can't find any source that says this 'rumor' is true.

It is not true. There is no way that Nejame is representing Tim Miller. I asked!

I will be a TES volunteer forever. I hope to be going to NC on the searches. Nejames is a high powered high profile attorney and knows people all throughout the US. He offered to handle any legal issues for TES in all 50 States if TES requested any help. Nejames is not KC's attorney. TES is and always will be a wonderful organization and I will proudly be associated with them. TES is not the FOR CAYLEE ONLY.

LP is not the run of the mill individual and is ticking off alot of people. I for one am not offended by his actions. Both men want the same thing but go about it differently.

I have never in my life been around so many people with hateful comments.
What happened it's all about Caylee?

I will be a TES volunteer forever. I hope to be going to NC on the searches. Nejames is a high powered high profile attorney and knows people all throughout the US. He offered to handle any legal issues for TES in all 50 States if TES requested any help. Nejames is not KC's attorney. TES is and always will be a wonderful organization and I will proudly be associated with them. TES is not the FOR CAYLEE ONLY.

LP is not the run of the mill individual and is ticking off alot of people. I for one am not offended by his actions. Both men want the same thing but go about it differently.

:clap:yeah, I am pretty afraid Tes is stuck with me for life as well! You know, I came very close to going to Aruba for the search because I have been to Aruba probably 10 times & knw the island pretty well. I would proudly search anywhere I could with them . Hey, going to Europe for a month soon, need any rocks shook over there? Ah, on the other hand, if I am not careful ya'll might be coming to find me.

There are thousands of missings persons all over the US. Just a few get the huge media attention. Those are the rare searches. I bet they are also the ones that are the most focused & can make some tracks covering groud.

TES has always been an aboard organization. They know what their doing & are better at this than anyone in this country. I am very proud to be member & will always do all that I can to help.
Maybe our paths will cross on a search real soon. Stay safe

You're so right and that was what I appreciated about Tim's call to NG. Personality conflicts were on the verge of destroying any hope of finding Caylee -- or at least that's what I saw happening and was scaring me so much. Tim put it out there and wants to move on and get the focus off of him and LP and back on Caylee (where it should be).

That said, Bless you for helping TES and for planning on trying to get up here to North Carolina to help. I've read enough of your posts to know your heart is made of gold, and that you don't just talk the talk. And from he bottom of my heart I thank you... And be sure to bring some warm clothes if you do come up this way!! :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myffin_of_Thunder
Back