TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for starting this thread - it was a great reminder that it's time to make another contribution to TES, which is a very worthy cause!!

I wish I could but I'm so broke right now my piggy bank is fartin dust! I'm going to go and try and search with my daughter when they give the call for duty! That is the best I can do right now, but GOD BLESS all of you that are donating! :clap: They are top on my list when I get some money I can spare!

:biglaugh: I donated in pounds, not dollars (so thats like double dollars...) so you can share with me :)

I'd been thinking of donating, and your thread reminded me, so I just did it. Thanks to you and them!

I donated some money ($20.00) this morning. Would have given more but we just had vet bills from our sick cat (found out he has cancer :-(

Done.
Bless you TM and all of the searchers.
Good Luck and I hope you bring that baby home.

Well, I have to tell you, I have tears running down my face as I type this.
Thank you all; you sure made my day :blowkiss:

Just visited the site and donated via Pay Pal. It's such a worthy cause and I was not familiar with them until this case. I hope to be able to donate a small amount on a regular basis. I hope their exposure here fills up their coffers to keep up such a noble cause - not only for Caylee but for all the missing.

Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.
God bless Tim and all those who donate their time to search for little Caylee.
Here is a link to their web site: http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

I am trying to make a donation ....can anyone tell me how to put it for caylee search

I wish I could but I'm so broke right now my piggy bank is fartin dust! I'm going to go and try and search with my daughter when they give the call for duty! That is the best I can do right now, but GOD BLESS all of you that are donating! :clap: They are top on my list when I get some money I can spare!

You know what, getting out there and helping is worth more than any amount of cash. I started donating when they asked the first time, but I'd way rather be there to help. The important thing is we do what we can!:blowkiss:

I am trying to make a donation ....can anyone tell me how to put it for caylee search

I tried 3 times this morning, they said there is wrong info on my card...same dang card I always use!

Hit the TES link,

If you have PayPal hit the donation button, if not, on the lower right of TES homepage hit donate then chose Network for Good.

Hugs, I had a really good week, so I put in $50.00 for each of us. You can do some searching for me, since I can't be there. Thanks Karen, super idea!

I made a Paypal donation yesterday. I wish I could be there to search but am happy to know there are people willing and able to do so.

I've lost $ in the stock market, 401k, my husband is not working, etc, etc. But I'm proud, I just donated $25.00. I've spent more time praying for Caylee than my favorite candidate who also wants my $$. It's worth it to me. Heck, I spent $25.00 on tulip bulbs on Sat. If I can do that, I can donate to Caylee. Or more correctly Tim Miller. I know it will be used in a good way.

((((Short Stuff)))) and ((((kitty))))

Hugs, I had a really good week, so I put in $50.00 for each of us. You can do some searching for me, since I can't be there. Thanks Karen, super idea!

For "each of us" ???
<giggle> You must mean for you and a S/O ;)

I am so happy to see that there are more posts here today, and I'm thrilled that Tim is resuming the search Wednesday !!

I read that Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, and only recouped $12,000 from donations.
I'm going to make another donation in a few minutes. It won't be as much as I wish I could give, but I know that it all adds up !

The first time I donated, I used
Network for Good
, and I was able to specify that it be for Caylee.
But the day I started this thread, I just clicked on PayPal, and was disappointed to find that it went through the process without there being that option. So maybe you can only choose, if you use NFG. <shrug>

As a side note, I look upon tomorrow with both anticipation, and sorrow.
Things like this should just never happen to our babies.
I just can't comprehend it.......
God Speed, Tim. You and all who search. You're in my prayers every night.

Hugs :blowkiss:

( P.S. What is FFJ ?? )

For "each of us" ???
<giggle> You must mean for you and a S/O ;)

I am so happy to see that there are more posts here today, and I'm thrilled that Tim is resuming the search Wednesday !!

I read that Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, and only recouped $12,000 from donations.
I'm going to make another donation in a few minutes. It won't be as much as I wish I could give, but I know that it all adds up !

The first time I donated, I used
Network for Good
, and I was able to specify that it be for Caylee.
But the day I started this thread, I just clicked on PayPal, and was disappointed to find that it went through the process without there being that option. So maybe you can only choose, if you use NFG. <shrug>

As a side note, I look upon tomorrow with both anticipation, and sorrow.
Things like this should just never happen to our babies.
I just can't comprehend it.......
God Speed, Tim. You and all who search. You're in my prayers every night.

Hugs :blowkiss:

( P.S. What is FFJ ?? )

I wish I had that good of a week, to give $50.00 for each person that would be awesome!!! It is so sad they don't get more support from the A family, I feel so bad for TM...........What a man. As sad as all this is, I do take comfort in being part of WS, it is nice to know how many people care about Caylee and so many of our missing.
Ahhh the anticipation is eatting me up! LOL Big sorrow if there is not enough to arrest her......I am so looking forward to seeing Casey go back to jail, funny how you can fall in love with one (Caylee) and feel so much anger/hate for another (Casey).
No Idea what FFJ is> Sorry. Have a great day Karen....you are a real sweetheart. Hugs!

I just donated $10.00 from my eBay profits.

It was so easy! They accept Paypal.

Thank you to Tim Miller and TES for all you do!! I wish I could donate more.

God Bless Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back