TES is back in Town!! 10/09/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim just said on the NG show that they are getting organized and the search will go forward later. But, not tomorrow. I don't believe he said it was rain hampered but more getting organized although he mentioned the rain.

He also said something odd. That he supports the Anthony family and hopes they find Caylee alive but the woods are thick etc. He mentioned that the searchers would be looking close to the entrances to the wooded areas as he didn't think someone would walk very far to dump the body.

Tim is the most gentle of men. Having lost his own daughter he is the perfect person to offer support to the family. The key is that they open up and speak with him honestly. A peaceful, concerted effort.

Anyone here know if TES did any searches today?
Last news article I saw Tim Miller said they were planning on it.

I hope they were able to get some time in today. I have faith in them finding Caylee.

It needs to stop raining in Orlando!!:mad:
I can't stand waiting any longer for IT to be thrown in jail.:furious:

Anyone here know if TES did any searches today?
Last news article I saw Tim Miller said they were planning on it.

I hope they were able to get some time in today. I have faith in them finding Caylee.

This message was on their website for Caylee.

Tim Miller is in Orlando now, checking the areas that need to be searched to ensure that water levels are down and conditions are right for us to re-start the search. As soon as we have a definite date for the search to begin, we will post the dates, times and locations here on this website. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.

Tim said last night, or I thought he did, that he would be meeting with GA & CA today. Anyone know if that happened? Haven't seen any news links yet. I'm looking for the update thread :)

Salem

This message was on their website for Caylee.

Tim Miller is in Orlando now, checking the areas that need to be searched to ensure that water levels are down and conditions are right for us to re-start the search. As soon as we have a definite date for the search to begin, we will post the dates, times and locations here on this website. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.
Thank you for this information Baznme. I pray the rains leave the area.

Has anyone here signed up with Tim's team yet? I'm in Florida and I'm very interested in using up some of the weeks of vacation I have stacked away. I'd love to get involved but I'm curious to know what to expect.
I read that there hasn't been a call for volunteers yet, but soon I hope?!

I received the following email Friday. Hope it answers some questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: tim.miller@texasequusearch.org [tim.miller@texasequusearch.org]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:19 AM
To: redacted
Subject: Re: Help in FL

Thank you so much for your concern for dear Caylee. Tim is in Orlando now,
checking out the sites we need to search. We will be setting a date for the
search, along with a location for the command center within the next few days.
As soon as it is set, it will be announced on all the news channels, along
with our website at www.texasequusearch.org . We would love to have you
participate in the search. You must be 18 years old and have a valid photo ID.
Plan on wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt, a hat and come with comfortable
walking shoes or boots, a walking stick and bug spray.

It is time to bring angel Caylee home.

Sincerely,
Barbie Tarr
Administrative Assistant
to Tim Miller
Texas EquuSearch
"Lost Is Not Alone"

Search to Resume Sunday or Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...fer_kesse.html

ORLANDO -- Search and recovery team Texas EquuSearch is back in Central Florida to resume the search for Caylee Anthony as her mother, Casey, works her way through the court system on child neglect charges. See previous story.

EquuSearch spokesman Tim Miller said the group hopes to start searching by late Sunday or Monday, because the ground is too saturated this weekend.

Miller said he believes Caylee is dead, but the 3-year-old deserves a proper burial.

"My heart goes out to the Anthony family," Miller said. "It's a position they've never wanted to be put in, and I can empathize with them."

Along with the search for Caylee, EquuSearch will be working with law enforcement to work on the case of Jennifer Kesse, who has been missing for more than two years after vanishing from her condominium in January 2006

I received the following email Friday. Hope it answers some questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: tim.miller@texasequusearch.org [tim.miller@texasequusearch.org]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:19 AM
To: redacted
Subject: Re: Help in FL

Thank you so much for your concern for dear Caylee. Tim is in Orlando now,
checking out the sites we need to search. We will be setting a date for the
search, along with a location for the command center within the next few days.
As soon as it is set, it will be announced on all the news channels, along
with our website at www.texasequusearch.org . We would love to have you
participate in the search. You must be 18 years old and have a valid photo ID.
Plan on wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt, a hat and come with comfortable
walking shoes or boots, a walking stick and bug spray.

It is time to bring angel Caylee home.

Sincerely,
Barbie Tarr
Administrative Assistant
to Tim Miller
Texas EquuSearch
"Lost Is Not Alone"

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like searches will begin again within a day or two when the GJ meets. Could you imagine having Casey arrested near the time TES finds Caylee?

Crossing my fingers.

God speed to T.E.S and Tim and all those that have and will search and also the Padilla's.

a0

TM cares about Caylee and finding her so she can be respectfully put to rest. CA cares about helping JB's attempt to instill reasonable doubt so KC will stay out of jail.

I adore TM and all he has done in trying to locate missing people.

Wait a minute...have we forgotten how CA treated TM? She's the one who called him to ask for help. I do feel the CA and her family, this has been awful, and who knows how any of us would act. However, CA's recent actions IMO have been just as bad as KC. She will bull doze through anyone who disagrees with her. She bad mouths those who try to help if they don't side with her lies. No one can keep up with how many stories she's told. Tm is also a crime victim, as is CA. Only difference is CA is harboring and protecting the very criminal who hurt her. JMHO:waitasec:

Is it me or does this sound 'backwards" to say?

I've never heard one offensive utterance from TES. They've tried & tried to be reasonable. TM went to the family home & met with the family, in hopes of hearing their side & to learn more from the Anthonys about tips & concrete info to offer search for an alive Caylee...the Anthonys were vaige & elusive in any leads they gave TM & staff. They wouldnt give specific locations or numbers for them to follow. TES, made that attempt on 2 separate occasions. Since LE had evidence & leads to support a diseased Caylee, he followed those leads while waiting for the ANthonys to come forward with their leads and guess what- they never supplied enough info to give TM anywhere specific to look. TES does not have the resources & the funds to just start from scratch and follow tips on a wild goose chase. A disgrace? i dont feel that way...afterall, the Anthonys didnt say "Hey Tim, thankyou for coming to help us and heres X amount of the search for Caylee fund to help follow leads for an alive Caylee" even though his services are for free, they could of at least given him & his team more info and stop the smokescreens!

AMEN!!! I think the entire A family is a disgrace! They wouldn't even provide an article of clothing pf Caylee's to give to the search dogs. THAT'S a disgrace. They are protecting that baby's killer.

If Tim went to the Anthony's to help them to understand that the worst is possible, I don't think that is coming from callous on his part, that is just coming from a man who thought the best, then found his daughter dead. This man knows that families need to understand that the longer that goes by, the worst it is. I know that Tim does not want this family to go through what he did, he had all hopes until his daughter was found, and because more than likely he didn't allow himself to think the worst at first, it was harder for him in the end. Despite how that may come from his mouth, he means no ill intentions.
I never heard of Tim until this case, and have went through all pages of his site. This man is a angel on earth, and I believe with all my heart that no matter how much the Anthony's dislike him, or despite the way they feel they are treated, or despite the way Tim feels about them, this is one man they can depend on in their time of grief. He knows what its like to loose a child, and he has based his life on helping others.
I swear, if I ever run into large sums of money in my life, Tim's cause will be the first I support. This man has touched my heart in so many ways. I don't think there is anyone else that I could compare his heart to..
Tim will find Caylee, and despite anything, he will pay his respects to the Anthony's because he knows what its like to go through this..the only difference is , during his time of need, there was no TES.
What a great post mydailyopinions! Thank you for saying it all so eloquently!:blowkiss:

CA seems to have one purpose in life right now, and that is to protect Casey. She does not seem to want anyone to find Caylee's little body so that she can have a respectful burial. How can a GM do this? To think that this precious child's body could be somewhere, decomposing beyond recognition, gnawed on by animals and insects is just revolting.

I can find no sympathy for her - she says she loves her GD, but she sure has an odd way of expressing it. I feel sorry for Caylee, born into this dysfunctional mess, and it is time Miss Casey is taken to justice because of the uconscionable deed of the murder of this sweet child.

I'm so glad that TES will be searching again soon, weather permitting. Here also to echo the opinion that Tim is an angel. I feel badly that the A's are taking their frustrations out on him, and I personally believe that he deserves better treatment from them. Wishing him, the search team and all who are working so diligently on this case much strength. :blowkiss:

I can't imagine anyone feeling ill will towards TM. He has been nothing but kind and compassionate in spite of CA's words and actions. I don't donate to many causes because I am a single parent with a child in college, but I just made my second donation to TES on Friday because I feel it is that important and know that my money is going to a most worthy cause. God Bless TM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico