TES might pull out of Caylee search for good...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good? What in the world is going on? I have a feeling there is alot going on that we don't know about.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It's clear to me that he sat with the A's and like a gentleman drank some of the Kool-Aid they offered him. [Of course, my opinion only.]

I suspect it's spelled C-i-n-d-y.

grrrrrrr

Why would Cindy not want TES to search for Caylee's body? Easy. She knows it's out there, and Tim's likely to find it.

If she truly believed Caylee was alive, she'd tell them to go ahead and search, so she could then go to LE and say "See? Caylee's body isn't out there. TES can't even find her body. I told you so. NOW will you please help me with the tips for a live Caylee."

But... Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead. She just doesn't want Casey to get the death penalty or a long prison sentence. Period.

Of course Cindy knows she's dead, and probably could lead Tim to the body...so could George, and Lee.

Everyone better brace for the following.

1. No body will ever be found...it was eaten by an alligator.

2. No body = weaker case...weaker case = lesser charges.

3. Cassy will serve a few years on lesser charges.

4. The Anthony family will become multi millionaires from the books and movies.

5. When Cassy gets out of jail in just a few years she will party like a rock star...free...famous...and rich.

Sad to say....but in this case....crime pays...and seems to pay very...very well.

Sad....but true.

I am sorry...but I do not understand. There just has to be more to the story than what we are hearing. He has gone to Aruba many times right?, and also has returned to other search locations more than once or twice. Do you think he has been pressured in to not searching for Caylee? If so by who ?????? None of this makes sense. I remember when he first spoke about the case and he said that he would only get involved if the family wanted him to...does anyone think this is the reason?

I was so depressed when I heard this news last night. I was so sure that Tim would find her when he came back to Orlando. I just wanted him to bring Caylee home, and for her to have the dignity of a proper burial. I even hoped that the Anthony family would be comforted in the future by being able to visit her there, and that it would help them heal.

Now I just have to hope that there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. I have to believe that right now, because the thought of Caylee staying lost forever is more than my heart can take right now. :(

"I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good?"

I feel the same way, I dont understand it, just Thur and Fri he was on NG restoring alot of faith, headstrong that they werent giving up on Caylee and assuring that they would find her and not even a few days later its a completely different outlook.

I feel the same way. Reading that TES is likely out of the search has made me so very sad. TES is the only hope for finding that little girl, and she needs to be laid to rest. I'm so discouraged now. :(

I feel horrible for TM. This must be a first for him.

A whole family who does not want a body found and will not co operate with him at all, all because they know KC killed that baby and being part of a search team for a dead baby would put a damper in KC's whole "I left Caylee with the nanny" story.

The A's are afraid of being questioned as to why they were part of a search for a dead Caylee if they believe she is alive when it comes time for the actual murder trial in which we all know is inevitable.

They do not want to be responsible for helping the prosecution put KC away for life or even to death.

The one thing I am taking away from this whole case is that if or when the time comes for me to put my foot down with my 2 boys and practice tough love I will just do it regardless of how hard it might be. As well as seek professional help for them when they are young enough and I feel as though they might have issues.

The A's will probably ask Tim to come back after Little Miss Fusian is convicted and sent to the big house.

I agree and it sickens me! This family is so frustrating and I hope that if TM does pull out, then decides to come back.. that he does it only for Caylee and those that have actually cared about her throughout this mess.. which the A's are not on that list IMO.

I can foresee them boohooing up a storm for any help with finding Caylee once Casey is convicted :mad:

All I can think about is the $100K that has been spent to get KC out of jail. Just think of the good use that Tim and TES could have done with those funds!!!

Where are all those wealthly strangers now???? :furious:

OFF to make my small donation to TES...............

Money is apparently the official issue. $5,000 was given from confiscated drug money. How much of that drug money is left in the pile? How about the locals that are worth half a billion and up? Rich Devos, Shaquille O'neal, Tiger Woods? TES donations are tax write-offs and the money needed to properly fund TES is pennies to these guys.

Cindy needs to realize she is not in charge of the investigation and is a hindrance, not a help in the search for Caylee. She has yet to look at all.

I reckon witches don't just appear on Halloween

I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good? What in the world is going on? I have a feeling there is alot going on that we don't know about.

I "absolutely" agree with you, as he was just saying the other day up and down and on Nancy Grace he would stay and find her, and now he will decide today? I respect TM and his decision, that is why, I think there may be more to this story as well. I think LE and the state are keeping a lot of cards close to their chest.

Please don't give up Tim...Caylee now has a world-wide extended family who need/want nothing more than for our angel to be brought home. We will respect and honor whatever your decisions are...but you are our only hope!

I wish I could believe everything the news people tell me but, I hesitate to say that I do. For Tim to pull out "for good" as they tell it, at this particular time, is surprising. Why, "for good". Am I misinterpreting that? Does that mean he's not coming back, EVER, to try to locate little Caylee? What happened besides rain that caused that consideration to even be put on the table. I'm not getting it. Is it money? Is it the A's? Why would TES be pulling out "FOR GOOD"?

My hopes for them pulling out is because something was already found. Tim couldn't make the family aware, nor could LE because they have not received confirmation yet on an identity. Just maybe, they are assured those results today, and will take the Grand Jury. Maybe that is why he was with Nejame. Someone in another post said something to the affects of "how the media would be handled when her body is found", and "the safety of the family", (sorry don't have the link). LP kept insisting that Tim would find the body before the GJ hearing. Something just keeps sending up a sign that they have her, found her the day they abruptly called off the search, and are waiting for confirmation. I am sure if this is the case, then LE asked Tim to wait until final word was in before making a statement, or contacting the family to keep from giving them false hope.
LOL a girl can wish can't she?

I sure wished I could get in touch with LP and tell him to donate some funds. He had no problem doing it for KA. If money is an issue and LP said on the Scared Monkeys broadcast the other night that he will be involved til the end since he is invested, then he should help Tim. Anyone have contact info for LP?

Sad to say....but in this case....crime pays...and seems to pay very...very well.

Sad....but true.
*snipped*

I understand what you're sayin', okok.

Still, there is NO escaping final judgement. A full accounting & a full measure will be due...no escaping...none.

I sure hope that TM is called to the GJ proceedings, he will certainly shed some light on the Anthony family. This is very disturbing news, it screams cover up. No body makes it harder for LE to convict or at least that is the Anthony's think. I guess they don't understand conscience of guilt, perhaps they should learn because this type of behavior will be CA's downfall. Poor TM, this is so cruel no wonder he wants out.

Did TM meet with Nejame on Friday? If so, could something in that meeting have been said and that is why TM is hesitant about searching? He seemed so sure last week that it almost makes me thing something had to of happened.

IIFC, Tim was supposed to meet with the Anthony's on Saturday. I (personally) believe between the Friday meeting and the Saturday meeting, either something was said to Tim or asked of Time that is leading him to opt out of the search for good.

I think there is more to this that what has been said, but we'll wait and see.

This is the area he is talking about...look at what is there...would you ride a horse in this area?

Would you allow untrained and unarmed volunteers to walk through this area?

Florida Power &Light Working At Orlando Intern'l Airport
After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!
Just another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!! A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...

The gator is/was 18' 2" long.

The rattlesnake roundup totaled 87.

FP&L shared these pictures.

mailedD24.jpg

mailedD25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors